[Selling]  BEYBLADE BURST GOD LAYER SYSTEM + BEYLAUNCHER LR (SEA release)

[Image: JyG5N1z.jpg]

Hey guys! With the release of the God Layer System in Southeast Asia, I'd like to help anyone who's trying to get some of the earlier releases. Do take note that it won't come with a QR code for the WBBA Japan App, excluding Random Boosters and accessories, due to the BeyLogger and the app itself not being available here.

Will be selling the products much cheaper compared to Ebay, Amazon, etc. The photo above is a sample of what's available here.

AVAILABLE PRODUCTS
  • BeyLauncher LR - US$18
  • God Valkyrie - US$15
  • Kreis Satan - US$15
  • Blaze Ragnaruk - US$12
  • Killer Deathscyther - US$12
  • Alter Cronos - US$12
  • Random Booster Vol. 6 (Blind pick) - US$12
  • Legend Spriggan - US$20

NEW STOCKS BY THE END OF MAY, FEATURING RANDOM BOOSTER VOL.7 AND DRAIN FAFNIR!

SHIPPING
  • Philippines - FREE
  • USA - US$35 for Single purchase. $20 for Multiple item purchases.
  • CANADA - CAD40 for Single purchase. CAD25 for Multiple item purchases.

Payment via Xoom (if you're from the US), Palawan Express (if you're from the Philippines), Paypal (anywhere around the world) only. Send me a PM for other inquiries!

Thanks everyone!
(Apr. 28, 2018  9:33 AM)GemiosBlader10 I am interested in deathscyther and ragnaruk. Just need the info on how we do this. Wrote: Hey guys! With the release of the God Layer System in Southeast Asia, I'd like to help anyone who's trying to get some of the earlier releases. Do take note that it won't come with a QR code for the WBBA Japan App, excluding Random Boosters and accessories, due to the BeyLogger and the app itself not being available here.

Will be selling the products much cheaper compared to Ebay, Amazon, etc. The photo above is a sample of what's available here.
  • BeyLauncher LR - US$18
  • God Valkyrie - US$15
  • Kreis Satan - US$15
  • Blaze Ragnaruk - US$12
  • Killer Deathscyther - US$12
  • Alter Cronos - US$12
  • Random Booster Vol. 6 (Blind pick) - US$12
  • Legend Spriggan - US$20
Blaze ragnaruk and killer deathscyther I am interested in. How do we make the deal?
Free shipping around my country if you're too far away from wherever Beyblade products are available. Shipping to other countries vary from each so I have to confirm it to a local courier for how much.

Payment via Paypal only. Send me a PM for other inquiries!

Thanks everyone!
Bump!

Updated the OP with shipping information. You'd get a cheaper shipping fee if you order more items! Will use EMS as the courier.
Bump!

[Image: mHmHmR0.jpg]

Got two instock for this one! Single item purchase is with plus US$35 for shipping, multiple items is plus US$20 to 25.
What!!?? The product is cheaper than the shipping price!
(May. 05, 2018  11:58 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: What!!?? The product is cheaper than the shipping price!

That's the flat rate here in the PH sadly Unhappy That's why i suggest to buy multiples instead.
(May. 05, 2018  12:23 PM)GemiosBlader10 Wrote:
(May. 05, 2018  11:58 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: What!!?? The product is cheaper than the shipping price!

That's the flat rate here in the PH sadly :( That's why i suggest to buy multiples instead.

Oh, I see.