How did you come up with your name?

Quite simply, I am the master of time. I exist. Always. Enough. Said, but actually when I signed up I just thought I would sell my plastics and hms collection and be done so I didn't care about my username (tysonist) being stupid. After I went to a tournament and got interested by MFB I basically just started spitting out random words that sounded kind of cool. (see username change history: vindication, validation, etc.)
ok for me, this is a realllyyyy long story, back when my name's origin first started was back in 2006, when I first came up with the word Meep, then in 2007, People started calling me Meeper, because in games like tag and nerf war, I would always sneak up behind them, then in 2010, I played minecraft then, and then I found how Meeper and Creeper rhyme (get it?) now my name as Meeper is very well known in minecraft, now Meeper or Meeperthecreeper (Meeper2creeper in minecraft) is what I would call myself in almost any account, not just minecraft, so thats how I got my name.
(Feb. 17, 2014  1:35 AM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2014  10:52 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2014  10:51 PM)Aquamarine Wrote: i didn't lol I just suggested TheLibraKing. XD Nice name DK!

It's TLK now Serious or atleast until I miss my old name and change it back in a month

Awww man I liked calling you DKUnhappy

Actually, me too Unhappy Could you please start missing your old name a little earlier? Smile

How I got my name: My former best friend (now my boyfriendJoyful_2) once said: "We belong together like a lizard and a hot stone". Guess who was the stone. XD

And 08/22 is my birthday Smile
I already miss it D;

I'm changing it back as soon as I can Smile
I like Shido he's so cute,I also added the kun cuz it has to be added
It's my pokemon card:

DRAGON KING EX

HP over 9000

Swag Punch: The opponent's swag is drained.

Flaming Fart: The defending pokemon is now desentegrated.
Kalthesuperior

This name goes a ways back for me. I've first used it on my Deviantart account, then my Fanfiction account(I go by a different name there now though), Roblox, etc.

So how I came up with it: it popped up in my head
My first name (if you remember) was galaxy blade. I wanted to originally be galaxy blader, hah. I thought I'd change from my first name to something I love... L. This guys just to adorable! I wanted just the letter L as my username, but couldn't due to it already been taken. Eventually, I managed to get a name close to his... Ryûzaki! It was my favorite nickname of his. Ryuga was okay, but I just thought Ryuzaki matched him better.

Basically, I just came up with it because I love him way more then I should, hah.
It's from my Youtube account. The name just popped in my head xD Don't ask why I have a 2 at the end even though there is no Beybladerocx1 xD
I would have put my actual username on here, but at the time ifrit was my favorite ff summon and when I found a bey that also represented a similar beast I was like WHOA.
And I changed it to thumbnail, just so I could put my new nails on my pic.
I may change it again to MetalChocobo though, which was my favorite keyblader from my favorite game.

(Jul. 30, 2014  9:40 PM)Thumbnail Wrote: I would have put my actual username on here, but at the time ifrit was my favorite ff summon and when I found a bey that also represented a similar beast I was like WHOA.
And I changed it to thumbnail, just so I could put my new nails on my pic.
I may change it again to MetalChocobo though, which was my favorite keyblade from my favorite game.
My name means with my real name that starts from a and as i see the lions crown like fire so i named it AfireLeon. And of course because i like rock leon.
Fairy Tail! I enjoyed the character a lot, and the name is just...cool to me(?).
My original name was BigBangGuy7561, on most other websites, at least, because of Big Bang Pegasis, the rest, eehhh I don't really know, I'm a guy. My current name comes from the two things I love, Kirby (the Nintendo character), and Robots (does this REALLY need explanation?).
I came up with my name after becoming a huge bbg fan. The bbgs are such an inspiration.
(Aug. 12, 2014  6:07 PM)beybladegeek7 Wrote: I came up with my name after becoming a huge bbg fan. The bbgs are such an inspiration.

Aren't you a bbg yourself?
No, the Beybladegeeks have their own shared account on this site.
(Aug. 13, 2014  6:44 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2014  6:07 PM)beybladegeek7 Wrote: I came up with my name after becoming a huge bbg fan. The bbgs are such an inspiration.

im positive he lied we he said he was. Idk why he'd do that , but remember BBG has an account here and we could just ask them and prove it Wink
(Aug. 13, 2014  3:54 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2014  6:44 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:

im positive he lied we he said he was. Idk why he'd do that , but remember BBG has an account here and we could just ask them and prove it Wink

He also gived 1 000 000 000 000 $ to the family of the bbg William no ? [Image: 189444183.gif]
(Aug. 13, 2014  3:59 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2014  3:54 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2014  6:44 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Aren't you a bbg yourself?

He also gived 1 000 000 000 000 $ to the family of the bbg William no ? [Image: 189444183.gif]

basically, he said he bribed his way in, but we know it's not true LOL. Unless he got the app and it says "now your a BBG" or something.
I got my name from my favorite bey from metal masters hades Kerbecs
Houka Inumuta is the Intel Chief from Kill la Kill.
I used to have a member from Team Excalibur as my username.
From the Megaman Zero, Zx Games. Back then i was a extreme fan of the franchise.
My username is UltimateOrion because my favorite beyblade is Phantom Orion.
I picked my name because it sounded cool when I was 5. That's it.

(Oct. 02, 2014  2:45 AM)Zero X Wrote: From the Megaman Zero, Zx Games. Back then i was a extreme fan of the franchise.

Aww yeh