Going Away/Coming Back Topic

RE: Boygamer25

Hello,

This is a concerned mom who has hacked her teenage son's account. I am requesting my son's account to be permanently deleted
from your forum, and not misrepresented as active.

I previously approved your community, because we looked forward to him enjoying a clean, fun and proper forum which is to be
expected for youth in search of a Beyblade Game forum.

However, I am displeased with the explicit references and links of sex and drugs sent by community members who are his peers, and
what potential misguidance this may have on him and others.

I had hoped he could enjoy a safer environment here. I know how much he liked everyone.

Thank You for Your Cooperation,
A Caring Mom
(Aug. 06, 2019  3:46 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: RE: Boygamer25

Hello,

This is a concerned mom who has hacked her teenage son's account. I am requesting my son's account to be permanently deleted

I previously approved your community, because we looked forward to him enjoying a clean, fun and proper forum which is to be

However, I am displeased with the explicit references and links of sex and drugs sent by community members who are his peers, and

I had hoped he could enjoy a safer environment here. I know how much he liked everyone.

A Caring Mom
Please read this thread: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Other-B...ommunities.

It wasn’t the WBO’s fault for this. The user was simply sending him a link to an episode of an anime. Not trying to send him the weird stuff.

Also, if you’re a caring mother, then why would you hack your son’s account, and post under it. That doesn’t sound very nice.

Hello,

A Caring Mom

Look, obviously you are a caring mother and obviously you don't want your kid seeing these explicit ads in a link to an episode of an anime like Beyblade. However as annoying as it is, the ads or the ads around it are kind of like this. But it isn't Beyblade or the WBO's fault, these ads are out of their control and instead controlled by nasty people who probably have no life. The fact that ads out of WBO's control pop up on a link to an anime like Beyblade there are many more links out there to try anyway.

Hello,

A Caring Mom

It’s not the WBO’s fault, I know for a fact he doesn’t want to leave. I’ve done some research out of curiosity and figured out who it was. PM a mod and they can deal with the user, I’ve seen plenty of those websites and they are quite wrong, but it isn’t the WBO’s fault it’s the users fault. If you care for him please rethink getting his account deleted, he’s done many accomplishments on this forum and it would be terrible to lose them. This message is coming from someone around the same age as your son so I understand why he’d be upset.
(Aug. 06, 2019  3:46 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
As others have stated, the intention behind the link was to allow him to watch an episode of Beyblade that has only been released in Japan as of right now. The people who run that site and others like it are illegally pirating the episodes and putting inappropriate ads on their site. Again, the link wasn't sent to harm your son, so please don't think that the WBO is to blame for this incident. It could've happened on any other site and even in real life if someone left a magazine with mature content lying around. Instead of removing the account for something that isn't the WBO's fault, I'd like to suggest the use of a VPN to be able to access the episodes on YouTube, since they are supposed to be exclusive to Japan. I use ProtonVPN, set it to Japan, and visit beyblade.jp to watch the newest episode of the Beyblade Burst GT series. Of course, I understand that you're trying to be a protective mom, but things like this are bound to happen at one point or another. One such incident shouldn't be a viable reason to shut your son off from a website that allows him to better enjoy one of his favorite hobbies, the same way you wouldn't shut him off from the outside world if he saw someone being hit by a car right outside your house. If this doesn't enlighten you on the situation or give you the smallest feeling that your decision won't change anything, then I'm sorry to say that there will definitely be a lot of tension between the two of you.
(Aug. 06, 2019  4:19 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
As others have stated, the intention behind the link was to allow him to watch an episode of Beyblade that has only been released in Japan as of right now. The people who run that site and others like it are illegally pirating the episodes and putting inappropriate ads on their site. Again, the link wasn't sent to harm your son, so please don't think that the WBO is to blame for this incident. It could've happened on any other site and even in real life if someone left a magazine with mature content lying around. Instead of removing the account for something that isn't the WBO's fault, I'd like to suggest the use of a VPN to be able to access the episodes on YouTube, since they are supposed to be exclusive to Japan. I use ProtonVPN, set it to Japan, and visit beyblade.jp to watch the newest episode of the Beyblade Burst GT series. Of course, I understand that you're trying to be a protective mom, but things like this are bound to happen at one point or another. One such incident shouldn't be a viable reason to shut your son off from a website that allows him to better enjoy one of his favorite hobbies, the same way you wouldn't shut him off from the outside world if he saw someone being hit by a car right outside your house. If this doesn't enlighten you on the situation or give you the smallest feeling that your decision won't change anything, then I'm sorry to say that there will definitely be a lot of tension between the two of you.

I agree, also I will add that I don’t like when my parents read my texts, so hacking my account would cause literal war.
In his thread, boigamer said that he was sent a link to some Beyblade Burst GT episodes because he probably asked for the link. I’m sad that he has to leave, he’s nice.
(Aug. 06, 2019  5:17 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: In his thread, boigamer said that he was sent a link to some Beyblade Burst GT episodes because he probably asked for the link. I’m sad that he has to leave, he’s nice.

Yeah, I wonder who sent it.
(Aug. 06, 2019  5:18 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2019  5:17 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: In his thread, boigamer said that he was sent a link to some Beyblade Burst GT episodes because he probably asked for the link. I’m sad that he has to leave, he’s nice.

Yeah, I wonder who sent it.

Look though BG25s threads, I’m guessing the answer is there.
Edit: There is a thread where he asks where to watch GT, that’s where the answer is.
(Aug. 06, 2019  5:53 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2019  5:18 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Yeah, I wonder who sent it.

Look though BG25s threads, I’m guessing the answer is there.
Edit: There is a thread where he asks where to watch GT, that’s where the answer is.
I know who sent it.
(Aug. 06, 2019  6:07 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2019  5:53 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Look though BG25s threads, I’m guessing the answer is there.
I know who sent it.

Same.

Hello,

A Caring Mom

Please don't make your son leave. I've been in similar situations. In fact, I've discovered that we are alike in a lot of ways. It's not his, or the WBO's fault for the innaprorate ads. Ads happen, get used to it. He is a great guy and never wanted to hurt anyone, now he can't talk to us. So I ask of you, please don't make him leave.

(Aug. 06, 2019  4:19 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

(Aug. 06, 2019  6:28 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:

Hello,

A Caring Mom

Please don't make your son leave. I've been in similar situations. In fact, I've discovered that we are alike in a lot of ways. It's not his, or the WBO's fault for the innaprorate ads. Ads happen, get used to it. He is a great guy and never wanted to hurt anyone, now he can't talk to us. So I ask of you, please don't make him leave.

(Aug. 06, 2019  4:19 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: As others have stated, the intention behind the link was to allow him to watch an episode of Beyblade that has only been released in Japan as of right now. The people who run that site and others like it are illegally pirating the episodes and putting inappropriate ads on their site. Again, the link wasn't sent to harm your son, so please don't think that the WBO is to blame for this incident. It could've happened on any other site and even in real life if someone left a magazine with mature content lying around. Instead of removing the account for something that isn't the WBO's fault, I'd like to suggest the use of a VPN to be able to access the episodes on YouTube, since they are supposed to be exclusive to Japan. I use ProtonVPN, set it to Japan, and visit beyblade.jp to watch the newest episode of the Beyblade Burst GT series. Of course, I understand that you're trying to be a protective mom, but things like this are bound to happen at one point or another. One such incident shouldn't be a viable reason to shut your son off from a website that allows him to better enjoy one of his favorite hobbies, the same way you wouldn't shut him off from the outside world if he saw someone being hit by a car right outside your house. If this doesn't enlighten you on the situation or give you the smallest feeling that your decision won't change anything, then I'm sorry to say that there will definitely be a lot of tension between the two of you.

She isn’t overprotective! If I was her I would’ve done the same thing!
Guys, I think he’s gone. If she banned him from doing it, then he won’t go online, his mom won’t have any use of this site. I don’t think he’ll be back soon. Unhappy
(Aug. 06, 2019  9:59 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Guys, I think he’s gone. If she banned him from doing it, then he won’t go online, his mom won’t have any use of this site. I don’t think he’ll be back soon. Unhappy
Probably.

Hello,

A Caring Mom

The WBO isnt affiliated with such sites, unfortunately. That was another user, and not us. Take in mind that pirating sites that showcase anime and “free” streamings of videos are bound to have such ads
Hello! I'll be gone for a bit because my sister's been hospitalized and she's taking the iPad I use to access the WBO along with her to the hospital. Until she comes back, I can't go on the WBO. I'll come back soon, though(hopefully). And no, I don't have any other devices to use.
(Aug. 14, 2019  4:52 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Hello! I'll be gone for a bit because my sister's been hospitalized and she's taking the iPad I use to access the WBO along with her to the hospital. Until she comes back, I can't go on the WBO. I'll come back soon, though(hopefully). And no, I don't have any other devices to use.

What happened to her?? If it's personal, then just don't share it.
(Aug. 14, 2019  9:02 AM)Spriggan 2.0 Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2019  4:52 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Hello! I'll be gone for a bit because my sister's been hospitalized and she's taking the iPad I use to access the WBO along with her to the hospital. Until she comes back, I can't go on the WBO. I'll come back soon, though(hopefully).  And no, I don't have any other devices to use.

What happened to her?? If it's personal, then just don't share it.
It's just a lung infection, nothing too personal.
(Aug. 14, 2019  9:03 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2019  9:02 AM)Spriggan 2.0 Wrote: What happened to her?? If it's personal, then just don't share it.
It's just a lung infection, nothing too personal.

Oh. I hope she gets well soon!
(Aug. 14, 2019  4:52 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Hello! I'll be gone for a bit because my sister's been hospitalized and she's taking the iPad I use to access the WBO along with her to the hospital. Until she comes back, I can't go on the WBO. I'll come back soon, though(hopefully).  And no, I don't have any other devices to use.

Tell her I said “Get well soon!”

But on a related note, I won’t be as active for the next week or two. I’m going on vacation. But I’ll try to be online and to work on the chapter in the car. :)
(Aug. 14, 2019  11:51 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

But on a related note, I won’t be as active for the next week or two. I’m going on vacation. But I’ll try to be online and to work on the chapter in the car. Smile

Lucky! During that time, Im worrying about readying for sophomore year of high school

I hope she feels better!
(Aug. 14, 2019  5:31 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2019  11:51 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Tell her I said “Get well soon!”

But on a related note, I won’t be as active for the next week or two. I’m going on vacation. But I’ll try to be online and to work on the chapter in the car. Smile

Lucky! During that time, Im worrying about readying for sophomore year of high school
I hope you go prepared. I’m in Myrtle Beach right now and forgot my Swim goggles and snorkel back in DC Unhappy.
(Aug. 14, 2019  9:06 AM)Spriggan 2.0 Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2019  9:03 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: It's just a lung infection, nothing too personal.

Oh. I hope she gets well soon!

(Aug. 14, 2019  11:51 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

(Aug. 14, 2019  9:02 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:

I hope she feels better!
Probably my last post until my sister gets better.
Thanks everyone! I'll let her know. Smile