Other Beyblade Communities?

Hey... So, I will be leaving the WBO in a few days. I don't want to. But my mom found a link that someone pm me. It was episode 16 of GT but it had very weird ads. I won't say the name of who sent the link, but yeah... She found it. So i will be leaving the WBO. I want to find a community like it though, so it won't feel like I have to start over. I've enjoyed these past two years and I want to keep the friends that I've made. So, are there any other communities like the WBO I can join?
(Aug. 04, 2019  11:07 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Hey... So, I will be leaving the WBO in a few days. I don't want to. But my mom found a link that someone pm me. It was episode 16 of GT but it had very weird ads. I won't say the name of who sent the link, but yeah... She found it. So i will be leaving the WBO. I want to find a community like it though, so it won't feel like I have to start over. I've enjoyed these past two years and I want to keep the friends that I've made. So, are there any other communities like the WBO I can join?

No! Don’t leave! Please don’t! We’ll miss you! (I’m crying while typing this) ?????

There’s Star Wars: Commander. There’s a WBO Squad there, and a chat room so we could talk about BEYBLADE there too.

Please don’t leave us ?.
(Aug. 04, 2019  11:12 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2019  11:07 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Hey... So, I will be leaving the WBO in a few days. I don't want to. But my mom found a link that someone pm me. It was episode 16 of GT but it had very weird ads. I won't say the name of who sent the link, but yeah... She found it. So i will be leaving the WBO. I want to find a community like it though, so it won't feel like I have to start over. I've enjoyed these past two years and I want to keep the friends that I've made. So, are there any other communities like the WBO I can join?

No! Don’t leave! Please don’t! We’ll miss you! (I’m crying while typing this) ?????

There’s Star Wars: Commander. There’s a WBO Squad there, and a chat room so we could talk about BEYBLADE there too.

Please don’t leave us ?.

Sorry, I can not not leave. But I'll join the squad. Thanks Cheeto. I actually cried myself to sleep when she told me... I'm a mid teen...
Nooo, don’t leave!! The only thing I can think of is discord
And I cried myself to sleep like altitude kid
A few of us are on this discord: https://discord.gg/bFYvPxv
(Aug. 04, 2019  11:14 PM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2019  11:12 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: No! Don’t leave! Please don’t! We’ll miss you! (I’m crying while typing this) ?????

Please don’t leave us ?.

Sorry, I can not not leave. But I'll join the squad. Thanks Cheeto. I actually cried myself to sleep when she told me... I'm a mid teen...

Okay, I don’t blame you. I would too. Can you still check back from time to time? What if you didn’t answer PMs? Would you be able to stay on the EBO?
Wow. I'm so sorry. I know we don't talk as often, but it feels like i'm losing a freind.
(Aug. 05, 2019  12:12 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Wow. I'm so sorry. I know we don't talk as often, but it feels like i'm losing a freind.

Same here. Except for me it's like losing a a lot of people. I'll stil be on discord.

(Aug. 04, 2019  11:17 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2019  11:14 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Sorry, I can not not leave. But I'll join the squad. Thanks Cheeto. I actually cried myself to sleep when she told me... I'm a mid teen...

Okay, I don’t blame you. I would too. Can you still check back from time to time? What if you didn’t answer PMs? Would you be able to stay on the EBO?

The EBO?
(Aug. 05, 2019  12:24 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2019  12:12 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Wow. I'm so sorry. I know we don't talk as often, but it feels like i'm losing a freind.

Same here. Except for me it's like losing a a lot of people. I'll stil be on discord.

(Aug. 04, 2019  11:17 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Okay, I don’t blame you. I would too. Can you still check back from time to time? What if you didn’t answer PMs? Would you be able to stay on the EBO?

The EBO?

will you at least be able to go to touraments?
(Aug. 05, 2019  12:24 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:

(Aug. 04, 2019  11:17 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Okay, I don’t blame you. I would too. Can you still check back from time to time? What if you didn’t answer PMs? Would you be able to stay on the EBO?

The EBO?
Sorry, typo. WBO.
I don't know. I might but I doubt it. But I will try my best!
Have you tried Amino?
(Aug. 05, 2019  1:25 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Have you tried Amino?

Beyblade amino? Not yet,  it I do have an amino account

So, I might be able to operate on the WBO from the shadows using discord XD Cheeto do u have discord?
(Aug. 05, 2019  8:07 PM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2019  1:25 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Have you tried Amino?

Beyblade amino? Not yet,  it I do have an amino account

So, I might be able to operate on the WBO from the shadows using discord XD Cheeto do u have discord?
I don’t have Discord, sadly.
It's circumstances like this that make me angry and confused about what some adults think. Just because one person is doing something odd in a place doesn't mean you'll stop going to that place, right? The weird ads are not the WBO's fault. If anything, it's the site that you were linked to. If you don't have access to a device with a VPN, then your mom will likely not allow you to watch the Beyblade anime at all until it gets released in the States. Maybe if you explain to her that the link was to watch a Beyblade episode and not to purposely expose you to the weird ads, things might lighten up a bit. Also, as a teenager, you're bound to experience something weird, so she shouldn't try to hide the truth about how people are. She should definitely respect the fact that you're trying to participate in a community that understands you in a way many other's couldn't. If nothing works out, I wish you luck in keeping up with the times through Amino and Discord until you can return.
It sucks that this happened I mean the links I use to watch BBGachi usually has the one weird ad in the beginning and that is it. But still it is not Beyblade, or the WBO's fault that these ads pop up it is something beyond their control its not fair that you have to leave because of an ad Beyblade or WBO can't control.