Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Aug. 08, 2011  2:14 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2011  1:40 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: Glad you had fun, Rai. You were going to go on the Texas Giant, but didn't because it broke down? I hear that thing is a lot more smoother, as it is now a Hybrid roller coaster. Welcome back! Now we have our main noob attacker back >: D (I couldn't think of a good name thing, GOT A PROBLEM? lol)
Idk what a Hybrid Rolelr Coaster is lol. I Only have ONE problem with them still though, it's when you're not TOUCHING the seat, because gravity is throwing you up. That's when I'm like OMG NO I'M ABOUT TO DIE GRAB ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING FOR SUPPORT

noob attacker ftw
I'm in a good mood right now, so if they want to derp, they better do it now while I'm nice.
I'll PM you ALL of that stuff. I was a huge coaster junkie before beyblades, hence my name.
(Aug. 08, 2011  2:14 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2011  1:40 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: Glad you had fun, Rai. You were going to go on the Texas Giant, but didn't because it broke down? I hear that thing is a lot more smoother, as it is now a Hybrid roller coaster. Welcome back! Now we have our main noob attacker back >: D (I couldn't think of a good name thing, GOT A PROBLEM? lol)
Idk what a Hybrid Rolelr Coaster is lol. I Only have ONE problem with them still though, it's when you're not TOUCHING the seat, because gravity is throwing you up. That's when I'm like OMG NO I'M ABOUT TO DIE GRAB ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING FOR SUPPORT

How you do it, I don't know. Tried the Superman last year, and I was TERRIFIED. Oh, and some poor sap dropped his iPhone. I'd feel bad for the guy, but why the hell would you bring it out on a roller coaster? That's just plain stupid, if you ask me. But yeah, when I leave the seat on a roller coaster, I'm like "What the hell is this? Someone get me off this thing!" Roller Coasters and I have a shaky truce. If I don't have to stand, I'm okay. Otherwise, NOPE. Try again next year when I get taller.
(Aug. 08, 2011  1:36 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Also I'm back from Six Flags Joyful_3 tons of fun with friends, I am now officially not scared of roller coasters!
I figured out that I have anxiety for them, but when I start riding, I have a blast! The Batman ride was sooo not worth the wait, 2 FREAKING HOURS. For like 55 seconds! I love how we went upside down like 3 times in a row Cute and it was so fast, it didn't even bother me! The Titan was awesome, the gravity glued me to my seat the majority of the time, and all I could think and yell was - AWWW YEAAUUHHHHH GRAVITY PERSEUS BEYBEH!!! Lol. And there was this booth for some new toys, called Light Strikers or something. Basically they're like Nerf Darts, but you don't have to wear the vests, and the whole game is in the gun, it uses infrared, or something like that. They're a bit pricey, cheapest one (a pistol) is like $20. I WAS going to get an Assault Rifle (best gun out of all of them IMO) but I couldn't find ANY of them at Target when I went today. They have attachments too like a scope/rapid fire/ect. SO going to get those and fight with my friends Grin Overall I had a pretty great weekend! BEST SUMMER WEEKEND TRIP EVAR

Wow! Seems like you've enjoyed a lot! Lucky you, Rai! Well, happy to have you back(actually, I never felt your absence... You were always here... Chocked_2)!
Seeing as school starts back tomorrow, (7th grade, UGH) I'll be on here significantly less than usual during the week. I'm going to miss sitting on the computer all day.
/sarcasm
(Aug. 10, 2011  4:23 PM)Kaioya Wrote: Seeing as school starts back tomorrow, (7th grade, UGH) I'll be on here significantly less than usual during the week. I'm going to miss sitting on the computer all day.
/sarcasm

Well, you were extremely helpful in Build Me a Combo. Do check in regularly! Smile
(Aug. 10, 2011  4:23 PM)Kaioya Wrote: Seeing as school starts back tomorrow, (7th grade, UGH) I'll be on here significantly less than usual during the week. I'm going to miss sitting on the computer all day.
/sarcasm

Don't sweat it. 7th Grade is BY FAR the easiest grade after 5th. It should be mainly review. You learn the major stuff in 8th. Anyway, check in every once in a while.
(Aug. 10, 2011  8:59 PM)Temporal Wrote:
/sarcasm

Don't sweat it. 7th Grade is BY FAR the easiest grade after 5th. It should be mainly review. You learn the major stuff in 8th. Anyway, check in every once in a while.

i just did year 7 no problem at all to simple and now im panicking because i'm going in year 8 in a few weeks so thanks ! [JKS]
/sarcasm

That's where I'm heading, so I won't be able to laze on the computer as much.
(Aug. 08, 2011  1:36 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I figured out that I have anxiety for them, but when I start riding, I have a blast! The Batman ride was sooo not worth the wait, 2 FREAKING HOURS. For like 55 seconds! I love how we went upside down like 3 times in a row Cute and it was so fast, it didn't even bother me! The Titan was awesome, the gravity glued me to my seat the majority of the time, and all I could think and yell was - AWWW YEAAUUHHHHH GRAVITY PERSEUS BEYBEH!!! Lol. And there was this booth for some new toys, called Light Strikers or something. Basically they're like Nerf Darts, but you don't have to wear the vests, and the whole game is in the gun, it uses infrared, or something like that. They're a bit pricey, cheapest one (a pistol) is like $20. I WAS going to get an Assault Rifle (best gun out of all of them IMO) but I couldn't find ANY of them at Target when I went today. They have attachments too like a scope/rapid fire/ect. SO going to get those and fight with my friends Grin Overall I had a pretty great weekend! BEST SUMMER WEEKEND TRIP EVAR

I am probably going to be off for and even better vacation. First, my mom's aunt's house, she's nice and runs a big set of businesses (note she is 75 this year). You know what this means...

[Image: 1zdrm1w.jpg]

Also, I leave to the Great Wolf Lodge after that. It is INSANE. Check it out: http://www.greatwolf.com/concord/waterpark. And it also has this really cool thinginator: http://www.greatwolf.com/concord/activities/magiquest
Hello guys, I've decided to come back to beyblade. I'm sure no one cares though...Ha.(Crys.)
Welcome back, Aguma. Smile Glad you decided to come back!
(Aug. 10, 2011  9:56 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote:
/sarcasm

That's where I'm heading, so I won't be able to laze on the computer as much.

8th wasn't so bad, you guys are exaggerating. I just got through it, and now I'm off to high school. THAT won't be easy.

Just got back from my friends house after golf a few minutes ago. I shot a 51 over 9 holes-not bad, not bad...
I'll be away the whole of tomorrow probably cos I'll be at a wedding.
(Aug. 11, 2011  11:17 PM)CrystalGrabber Wrote: I'll be away the whole of tomorrow probably cos I'll be at a wedding.
I apologise if what I say is naive here, but is it really necessary to post here if your going to be occupied for just one day?
Well, I'll probably be off for at least 2 days to rest.
(Aug. 11, 2011  3:11 AM)Sparta Wrote: 8th wasn't so bad, you guys are exaggerating. I just got through it, and now I'm off to high school. THAT won't be easy.
What are you talking about? O_O

I'm going into 10th grade this year, and I can tell you, 9th grade is easy. Joyful_2

Last year, I read Manga most of the year, and paid little to no attention to my teachers, and I still got good grades. XD So you don't have to worry.

crystal Grabber - Have fun. Is it a relative getting married, or a friend? Or somebody you don't know, but your parents do? Lol.
(Aug. 12, 2011  12:05 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2011  3:11 AM)Sparta Wrote: 8th wasn't so bad, you guys are exaggerating. I just got through it, and now I'm off to high school. THAT won't be easy.
What are you talking about? O_O

I'm going into 10th grade this year, and I can tell you, 9th grade is easy. Joyful_2

Last year, I read Manga most of the year, and paid little to no attention to my teachers, and I still got good grades. XD So you don't have to worry.

crystal Grabber - Have fun. Is it a relative getting married, or a friend? Or somebody you don't know, but your parents do? Lol.
A friend of my uncles, last wedding I was at (my aunties), the reception ended at 3am.
I shall be away Saturday, and some of Monday, I'm going with a friend to go rafting Joyful_3 And after that, I'll have school starting so my posting during the daytime will be minimal, to none at all. Heh, I was thinking of leaving anyways, I don't have a Takara Tomy Attack, and it gets kind of boring by myself here xD I'm trying to get one though.
(Aug. 12, 2011  5:54 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I shall be away Saturday, and some of Monday, I'm going with a friend to go rafting Joyful_3 And after that, I'll have school starting so my posting during the daytime will be minimal, to none at all. Heh, I was thinking of leaving anyways, I don't have a Takara Tomy Attack, and it gets kind of boring by myself here xD I'm trying to get one though.
The bolded: as long as I'm here, you're stayin' XD
This is the last weekend I'll be talking to you guys for awhile, I'm gonna have to start school pretty soon. Like he said, posting will be minimal, but I'll always sneak on to catch the new stuff XD
Hah, screw this I'm leaving. I'll see you guys around, I'll be back whenever I fee like returning. CRU, I'll finish our deal for sure, so no need to worry. Smile
@Rotation
I used to think you were a pretty cool guy, but now? Well, I'm sure you can tell.
Raigeko13

i feel sad to see you are leaving, you are a good member, and i dislike seeing good members go Unhappy

hope you come back soon
Well, I may or may not go, but right now I just need to get away for a while.
This sucks, plain right sucks. I can't believe you're actually going, Rai.
Just know this: I've always looked up to you, from day one of me being here. You will be missed. Come back when you have a BB10, pl0x.
Edit: Dangit, ninja'ed with some OK news. COME BACK SOON!!!
(Aug. 12, 2011  6:10 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: but right now I just need to get away for a while.

i know what you mean, the WBO does get a bit stressful.
That was just too much drama. My remedy : a night of sleep, and Dir en grey.
TBH, stress has largely been the reason I haven't been posting as much lately...

I apologise for creating so much drama, I honestly feel, though, that it's in the best interests of the community.

Raigeko: Please, don't leave. As I've explained, you are needed. Ignore ®, what he has said, as usual, means nothing.