Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Aug. 12, 2011  6:22 AM)Kai-V Wrote: That was just too much drama. My remedy : a night of sleep, and Dir en grey.

I'll look into the Dir en grey, I've never listened to them before o: And I need some new music.
EDIT: Well the videos are quite interesting Kai-V o:
Anyways I guess I'll stay, I might as well. I spend most of my free time here and it's my hobby so yeah XD
Yo, you're one of my Hasbro complaint buds, man! You can't leave. Geez, I've really never seen a conversation go THAT way on the WBO in my year here. Hell, I didn't participate, and had no view on the matter until now, and I'm tired.
(Aug. 12, 2011  12:05 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2011  3:11 AM)Sparta Wrote: 8th wasn't so bad, you guys are exaggerating. I just got through it, and now I'm off to high school. THAT won't be easy.
What are you talking about? O_O

I'm going into 10th grade this year, and I can tell you, 9th grade is easy. Joyful_2

Last year, I read Manga most of the year, and paid little to no attention to my teachers, and I still got good grades. XD So you don't have to worry.
Well, I know this is quite an old post, but-
Man! Are you serious!? 9th Grade KILLS! (at least here, in India). I am in 9th grade, and I've always been great at studies, without doing much revision and all! But, this is TOUGH!
To be on topic, I am here to inform that I will be gone for a week or two, now. Cycle Tests(occasional tests to be given starting this year after the Indian Govt. passed a useless rule...) are beginning from Wednesday, so yeah! Smile
(Aug. 12, 2011  6:05 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Hah, screw this I'm leaving. I'll see you guys around, I'll be back whenever I fee like returning. CRU, I'll finish our deal for sure, so no need to worry. Smile
@Rotation
I used to think you were a pretty cool guy, but now? Well, I'm sure you can tell.

see you in October Wink
No, I think I'm gonna stay. I think that if I just avoid teh dramaz I'll be good.
Urgh,my last 2 days here.Will log in later at 15 September,then I'm leaving.Got to sell all my beys after that Unhappy
(Aug. 13, 2011  1:30 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Urgh,my last 2 days here.Will log in later at 15 September,then I'm leaving.Got to sell all my beys after that Unhappy

Why? Beyblades are awesome; why you selling?
Hey, anyone remember me? Well, after a half-year, I'm back! I found my Beys being neglected in the back of my closet, so I gave them a spin (no pun intended) and immediately thought of this site. So, what'd I miss? Grin
(Aug. 13, 2011  8:29 PM)ShredderN64 Wrote: Hey, anyone remember me? Well, after a half-year, I'm back! I found my Beys being neglected in the back of my closet, so I gave them a spin (no pun intended) and immediately thought of this site. So, what'd I miss? Grin

well basalt came along and eliminated libra, earth, burn, virgo, ect. and it was the final blow to the already dieing Vulcan, and many other attack wheels

anyways, good to have you back
(Aug. 13, 2011  8:29 PM)ShredderN64 Wrote: Hey, anyone remember me? Well, after a half-year, I'm back! I found my Beys being neglected in the back of my closet, so I gave them a spin (no pun intended) and immediately thought of this site. So, what'd I miss? Grin

Basalt took over, and now we're thinking of banning it. Oh, and Takara Tomy is going to release bearings. Hah, epicness in general.
Well I am leaving. I still blade and all but i like never post anymore. I am leaving to focus more on my new girlfriend, studies, and just chillin'. I will miss you all.....good bye.
(Aug. 15, 2011  3:11 AM)Æ›nubis Wrote: Well I am leaving. I still blade and all but i like never post anymore. I am leaving to focus more on my new girlfriend, studies, and just chillin'. I will miss you all.....good bye.
Really? You're leaving? Well, you have some good reasons. Will you still go to TPTB? Either way, we'll miss you, Anubis.

(Aug. 15, 2011  3:12 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2011  3:11 AM)Æ›nubis Wrote: Well I am leaving. I still blade and all but i like never post anymore. I am leaving to focus more on my new girlfriend, studies, and just chillin'. I will miss you all.....good bye.
Really? You're leaving? Well, you have some good reasons. Will you still go to TPTB? Either way, we'll miss you, Anubis.

Ill be on to do my modly duties but besides that not really.
I'm on vacation from Monday to Friday.

There is Internet, but it's really really really really bad, so I might be able to check every night (and take 30 minutes just to get to the website)
Aw, man! Another good member gone. Ah, I still remember when we were the only two to populate the NBA's thread. I'll miss ya, man.

Shabalabadoo (What a name, man. What a name...) We'll see you around, then. Have fun. Ack, everyone went on vacation this summer but me, this is depressing.
(Aug. 15, 2011  3:15 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: I'm on vacation from Monday to Friday.

There is Internet, but it's really really really really bad, so I might be able to check every night (and take 30 minutes just to get to the website)

3G, dude! LOL.

Ugh, I won't be able to post a lot tomorrow (Unless I sneak on) because ym parents keep talking about pointless, frivolous activities like "studying" and "Working hard to achieve goals"

What kinda carp is that, anyways?!
Haha, I get the same. But when you have a 3.5 GPA, it's all good in the hood, my homie. (Okay, I suck at slang talk. Done with that now.)
(Aug. 15, 2011  3:13 AM)Æ›nubis Wrote: Well I am leaving. I still blade and all but i like never post anymore. I am leaving to focus more on my new girlfriend, studies, and just chillin'. I will miss you all.....good bye.

:c and there goes another good member.
THEY'RE DROPPING LIKE FLIES DX

(Aug. 15, 2011  3:15 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: I'm on vacation from Monday to Friday.

I thought dial up didn't exist anymore?! WTFFFF

Anyways, since school starts tomorrow, I won't be on during the day as much. If I have a computer class (lol I haven't memorized my schedule) I might get on, or whenever I get my phone turned on I shall be here o: But otherwise, you guys probably won't see me until around 6PM Central Standard time. :c WHY.jpg
You don't need to post that you won't be on when you have school. Seriously man.
I forgot to tell you guys, but I will be away until Friday. Band Camp started today, and it's Moday - Friday this week. From 8Am - 8PM...

But I will be able to get online everyday after 8PM. Smile
Chups
At least I had moar content to my post than just that Lips_sealed
Anyways, my internet might be off for the next few weeks, so yeah. If I'm not here, you'll know I'm away.
(Aug. 16, 2011  1:48 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Chups
At least I had moar content to my post than just that Lips_sealed
Anyways, my internet might be off for the next few weeks, so yeah. If I'm not here, you'll know I'm away.

Noooooooooooo Rai!

Anyway, I think I have my cousins wedding this weekend. Might be next, but still not sure. Suit shopping was a DRAG, but at least I might have a date to look forwards to wednesday!
Wow Rai, its gonna feel weird without you here for a few weeks. Hope you came back soon.

School may keep me busy so I may be offline a day or 3.
Well, I might be coming back to Beyblade but, there are so many new beyblades that I feel overwhelmed. Its gonna take so long to get back savvy. But yeah, I am kinda back.

New girlfriend... eh? You gotta log into Random carp and tell me more!