Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Ah. So long, Aquila. You'll be missed. Uncertain
(Aug. 04, 2011  8:03 PM)Aquila FTW Wrote: IM out im done with beyblade i have to move on. i will be selling my collection...

Seeya bro this sucks that you quit but you have your reasons.
@Auila
cya later man I'll see you at the tourny wish i could buy some of your beys but im too poor lol I'll ask my mom for some money. Farewell bro
...So many good members are leaving. It's depressing. Geez, there are some people you'd just hate to see go, and Aquila is one of 'em.
I know right? I can't stand seeing people leaving, especially good members. Hell, even carpy members sometimes too. Anyways, I'll be away this weekend, I'm going to Six Flags in Texas Joyful_3
Not really the bad members. Anyway, have fun at Six Flags! (Wah, I went nowhere this summer, while my brother got to romp around in New York for a week... And school starts in two and a half weeks, too...) Ah, there's not much to do in Chicago.
(Aug. 05, 2011  8:31 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I know right? I can't stand seeing people leaving, especially good members. Hell, even carpy members sometimes too. Anyways, I'll be away this weekend, I'm going to Six Flags in Texas Joyful_3

Los Angeles Six Flags FTW
Boo Texas SixFlags. JK
You'll still be on Facebook, right?
Ehh, I don't know, probably, but I may not be, it's just a one day trip with a couple of my buds.
(Aug. 05, 2011  9:24 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Ehh, I don't know, probably, but I may not be, it's just a one day trip with a couple of my buds.

Cool. See ya later, Hasbro Hater!
I'm back! After 3 weeks in summer camp! So what's new? I'm really out of the loop. Sorry for the sig background battle, we left a day early and I couldn't send mine in. But it's great to be back!
(Aug. 05, 2011  4:39 AM)Aquila FTW Wrote: Thanks Guy Il come to this site onceina while,i just lost my interest plus i got an amazing girl and i dont want to lose her,But i gotta say i LOVE this community however i will be attending Blades of Summer as my FareWell
ALL OF U GUYS ARE AWSOME
Lol, I don't even know you but, good luck with your girl and everything. Its sad to see carp like this happen because people don't except beyblade as a hobby. If girls knew I was in to this, that wouldn't be good......
I forgot to put this on earlier, but just here to tell you that I am away (in India), and internet access is limited, to say the least. Anyway, I'll be back at the end of August. Til' then I'm afraid all previous engagements will have to be paused. Anyway, needless to say, I'm missing the game and tired of all the fakes I'm seeing sold on the streets here
Man, nice to see you finally coming back.

Gravity Destroyer, Flame Byxis, and Twisted Tempo are all out now!
(Aug. 06, 2011  3:34 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: I forgot to put this on earlier, but just here to tell you that I am away (in India), and internet access is limited, to say the least. Anyway, I'll be back at the end of August. Til' then I'm afraid all previous engagements will have to be paused. Anyway, needless to say, I'm missing the game and tired of all the fakes I'm seeing sold on the streets here

Whoa! Never said these 2 words together-
Goodbye; and Welcome!
Do check into WBO at times! WELCOME TO INDIA!
Well, this is our story... I get FRUSTRATED when I see those fakes... Anmol Toys is the name of the infamous company which makes those....
Well, enjoy your trip!
And to add to that..we dont even have Ray Striker released...so it will take almost 3-4 more months for us to get Metal masters beys
So, I've been posting a lot this past week. I be back. But this time I think I found a good balance of playing competitively, and playing for fun. You'll see me talking about competitive combos and stuff.

I had been on every day for the past month, but only as a guest. I was also really busy for the past month and a half, so I hadn't played either. But now I've balanced It all out, so I should be fine.

So hi. I'm Shabalabadoo.

I wuz SSJfisherman.
Why the name change, man?

Good to see you're coming back a bit!
Well guys, I'm back. Joyful_2

I don't know what else to say other than that... Tongue_out
Nice to see you around, Bey-Heart. Oh, and a formal welcome back to Shabalabadoo.
(Aug. 04, 2011  8:03 PM)Aquila FTW Wrote: IM out im done with beyblade i have to move on. i will be selling my collection...

I would do the same thing! You will be missed!
Today will be my last day on the WBO for a long while, I will be gone for at least the next three months due to United States Marine Corps Boot Camp, and possibly 3-4 weeks of Combat training on top of that, I may get a break in between, but I might not. It is possible I will be on sporadically after that, until I get a permanent assignment. Depending on where I get stationed, I may show up at events, but I will have to wait and see. I don't have any plans for leaving the community at this time, but I definitely will not be online.
@Ga
Welcome back dude! Can't wait to see you in a sprite/graphic battle!

NightWolf
Damn glad to see you again bro, we've all wondered where the hell you were! xD Glad to see you're coming back soon - you should have stayed in Texas, I was actually there over this past weekend in Texas! LOL

Shabalabadoo
Glad to see you back man! Great to hear that you'll be staying for a while at the WBO hotel ;D

Bey-Heart
Welcome back man!

Thresher
Hope you do great in training bro. That stuff is HARD, don't overdo yourself lol. Can't wait to see your return Grin

Also I'm back from Six Flags Joyful_3 tons of fun with friends, I am now officially not scared of roller coasters!
I figured out that I have anxiety for them, but when I start riding, I have a blast! The Batman ride was sooo not worth the wait, 2 FREAKING HOURS. For like 55 seconds! I love how we went upside down like 3 times in a row Cute and it was so fast, it didn't even bother me! The Titan was awesome, the gravity glued me to my seat the majority of the time, and all I could think and yell was - AWWW YEAAUUHHHHH GRAVITY PERSEUS BEYBEH!!! Lol. And there was this booth for some new toys, called Light Strikers or something. Basically they're like Nerf Darts, but you don't have to wear the vests, and the whole game is in the gun, it uses infrared, or something like that. They're a bit pricey, cheapest one (a pistol) is like $20. I WAS going to get an Assault Rifle (best gun out of all of them IMO) but I couldn't find ANY of them at Target when I went today. They have attachments too like a scope/rapid fire/ect. SO going to get those and fight with my friends Grin Overall I had a pretty great weekend! BEST SUMMER WEEKEND TRIP EVAR
Glad you had fun, Rai. You were going to go on the Texas Giant, but didn't because it broke down? I hear that thing is a lot more smoother, as it is now a Hybrid roller coaster. Welcome back! Now we have our main noob attacker back >: D (I couldn't think of a good name thing, GOT A PROBLEM? lol)
(Aug. 07, 2011  7:29 PM)Thresher Wrote: Today will be my last day on the WBO for a long while, I will be gone for at least the next three months due to United States Marine Corps Boot Camp, and possibly 3-4 weeks of Combat training on top of that, I may get a break in between, but I might not. It is possible I will be on sporadically after that, until I get a permanent assignment. Depending on where I get stationed, I may show up at events, but I will have to wait and see. I don't have any plans for leaving the community at this time, but I definitely will not be online.

The WBO will miss you!
(Aug. 08, 2011  1:40 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: Glad you had fun, Rai. You were going to go on the Texas Giant, but didn't because it broke down? I hear that thing is a lot more smoother, as it is now a Hybrid roller coaster. Welcome back! Now we have our main noob attacker back >: D (I couldn't think of a good name thing, GOT A PROBLEM? lol)
Idk what a Hybrid Rolelr Coaster is lol. I Only have ONE problem with them still though, it's when you're not TOUCHING the seat, because gravity is throwing you up. That's when I'm like OMG NO I'M ABOUT TO DIE GRAB ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING FOR SUPPORT

noob attacker ftw
I'm in a good mood right now, so if they want to derp, they better do it now while I'm nice.