Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Jul. 30, 2011  4:49 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2011  4:06 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: well, we (my family) are moving
Nooooo! Unhappy

Where are you going?! Will I ever see you again?? Crying

we are just moving to a building that is a 5-10 minute drive from were we live now, so dont worry Wink ... i guess i should of said that in the first place lol

Raigeko13: you hate hasbro but you love me?!? lolx10 (and dont forget that there are the other organizers Tongue_out_wink )
Hate them yes, but I'm glad that you (and the other people Tongue_out_wink) deal with their carp. LOL.
Raigeko13: The only reason I have Hasbro stuff I cause its really easy to get and the cheapest.. And I guess I could go onto the Hasbro Forum. BUT I don't get how I could help out. P.S. I am sorry a lot of your friends are leaving. =(

@th!nk: My carp post where made due to the fact that I had no clue that the forums were treated so seriously (serious to me at least, everyone made me feel bad by being new... I'm use to carp forums were mods don't really care). And thank you for the compliments, I do not think I am intelligent thou xD.
(Jul. 30, 2011  5:33 AM)UnderlordAbel Wrote: Raigeko13: The only reason I have Hasbro stuff I cause its really easy to get and the cheapest.. And I guess I could go onto the Hasbro Forum. BUT I don't get how I could help out. P.S. I am sorry a lot of your friends are leaving. =(

@th!nk: My carp post where made due to the fact that I had no clue that the forums were treated so seriously (serious to me at least, everyone made me feel bad by being new... I'm use to carp forums were mods don't really care). And thank you for the compliments, I do not think I am intelligent thou xD.

Everybody makes mistakes. Almost all of the major members here have made errors and misjudgements. Don't let it get you down.
(Jul. 30, 2011  5:36 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2011  5:33 AM)UnderlordAbel Wrote: Raigeko13: The only reason I have Hasbro stuff I cause its really easy to get and the cheapest.. And I guess I could go onto the Hasbro Forum. BUT I don't get how I could help out. P.S. I am sorry a lot of your friends are leaving. =(

Everybody makes mistakes. Almost all of the major members here have made errors and misjudgements. Don't let it get you down.

I figured, but... I read alot... I mean ALOT of newb bagging.. It just got to me, cause I was doing the things everyone hated T_T

Yep, I know I've made mistakes. I told Kai-V to screw off or something, got a 30% warning level. I was new. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-s-t...with-a-bey
I miss being a noob xD Don't get yourself down man, at least you can type. You're cool with me, and you know at least what you're talking about Wink
(Jul. 30, 2011  5:41 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote:

Yep, I know I've made mistakes. I told Kai-V to screw off or something, got a 30% warning level. I was new. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-s-t...with-a-bey
I miss being a noob xD Don't get yourself down man, at least you can type. You're cool with me, and you know at least what you're talking about Wink

Lol... Thats pretty funny. Kai-V is pretty serious... But I like her ^^
Im back and it was good . Came back with a really uneven tan on my face . Lykia world rulz .
So, I'm back. Sorta... I had a great time at camp. Smile Sadly, Kelsey turned me down for Banquet, but it's ok because I went with a whole table full of girls. XD Hah, one was from Canada. Ontario, to be exact. Tongue_out She was really cool. XD

Anyways, I won't be able to get online for yet another week, since I'm going to another camp. I'm leaving tomorrow. But, I'll be able to text some of you guys on my phone. So, people like Nano and Greimatter, TEXT ME!! XD
(Jul. 30, 2011  9:52 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: So, I'm back. Sorta... I had a great time at camp. Smile Sadly, Kelsey turned me down for Banquet, but it's ok because I went with a whole table full of girls. XD Hah, one was from Canada. Ontario, to be exact. Tongue_out She was really cool. XD

Anyways, I won't be able to get online for yet another week, since I'm going to another camp. I'm leaving tomorrow. But, I'll be able to text some of you guys on my phone. So, people like Nano and Greimatter, TEXT ME!! XD

Sorry to hear that, but it sounds like you still had fun Smile

So many camps... Anyways, I'll be using AIM like usual. So just reply to one of my Aim messages. I'm usually on the computer all day Uncertain
Well, I'm back. I can see no one missed me from what it looks like, so...
I'M BACK!!!
Welcome back coasters r us hope your beyspirit has been reignited
Welcome back CRU, good to see you here.
(Jul. 31, 2011  12:12 AM)Nano Wrote: So many camps... Anyways, I'll be using AIM like usual. So just reply to one of my Aim messages. I'm usually on the computer all day Uncertain
Hah. I'll probably make a new AIM account to speed things up.
Well, I'm back from a weekend in He- I mean, a wonderful weekend with my cousins. Smile Though my cousins may have driven me insane once or twice, it was okay. Anyway, I'm back, so look forward to more nonsensical, far-from-contributing posts from yours truly. Tongue_out
Hey guys be on a less this month then usual I am fasting for religion and all
Hey guys be on a less this month then usual I am fasting for religion and all
(Aug. 01, 2011  4:56 AM)Flaming Aries Wrote: Hey guys be on a less this month then usual I am fasting for religion and all

Alright, cool. See you!

Lo and behold! I have returned from beyond the grave to fufill mans destiny and enslave the planet! Then I will search for the 7 Dragon-Balls and wish for ultimate power!

But first, why don't I just return to full-time posting on the WBO? Baby steps, my beyfriends, baby steps.
I have come back from sydney and the holidays Unhappy Now i have to go back to school so boring
I won't be active the next week or so because of my move, I don't know when I'm going to get my computer back and running after my move Friday. I'll still post from my phone and other carp. But, I'm just sayn' I'll won't be making tutorials or anything like that.
IM out im done with beyblade i have to move on. i will be selling my collection...
Eh? Ah, well. See ya, man. I'm sure a lot of us will miss you.
(Aug. 04, 2011  8:03 PM)Aquila FTW Wrote: IM out im done with beyblade i have to move on. i will be selling my collection...
And I'll be buying, lol
Man, that sucks. PLEASE DON'T GO! You'll be missed.
Aquila FTW
Dude that carp sucks. You're actually a good member! Crying
Well, I hope I never leave here for good. I'll see you around the internets man. Farewell.
Thanks Guy Il come to this site onceina while,i just lost my interest plus i got an amazing girl and i dont want to lose her,But i gotta say i LOVE this community however i will be attending Blades of Summer as my FareWell
ALL OF U GUYS ARE AWSOME