General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Aug. 22, 2013  4:25 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Also, it's possible the Hasbro Genbull F230 may have a different mold, too. Its possible.
We'll just have to wait and see.

Em... I just saw 2 hasbro F230's today. One was pretty bad, maybe slightly worse than a good brown takara F230, but the other one was absolutely horrible. Unhappy

I've never seen an F230 with such restricted movement... a worn brown F230 makes it look awful.

I tried Death F230CF with the better one, and it couldn't OS L-Drago Destroy D125WD. IDK if anyone else has seen one perform this badly in person, but my experience with Hasbro's F230 has left me very unimpressed.
(Aug. 22, 2013  10:49 PM)theblackdragon Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2013  4:25 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Also, it's possible the Hasbro Genbull F230 may have a different mold, too. Its possible.

Em... I just saw 2 hasbro F230's today. One was pretty bad, maybe slightly worse than a good brown takara F230, but the other one was absolutely horrible. Unhappy

I've never seen an F230 with such restricted movement... a worn brown F230 makes it look awful.

I tried Death F230CF with the better one, and it couldn't OS L-Drago Destroy D125WD. IDK if anyone else has seen one perform this badly in person, but my experience with Hasbro's F230 has left me very unimpressed.

We're they both from the Two pack? (since no other version has been released, to date)
(Aug. 23, 2013  12:52 AM)Leone19 Wrote:

We're they both from the Two pack? (since no other version has been released, to date)

Yes, but they were, and I kid you not, far worse than any Brown F230 I've ever seen. One was so jammed up that it didn't actually spin freely during a match. The only way I knew it spun was to twist it with my hand, and it still made all kinds of squeaking sounds and whatnot.
(Aug. 23, 2013  5:46 PM)theblackdragon Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2013  10:49 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: Em... I just saw 2 hasbro F230's today. One was pretty bad, maybe slightly worse than a good brown takara F230, but the other one was absolutely horrible. Unhappy

Yes, but they were, and I kid you not, far worse than any Brown F230 I've ever seen. One was so jammed up that it didn't actually spin freely during a match. The only way I knew it spun was to twist it with my hand, and it still made all kinds of squeaking sounds and whatnot.
I've seen videos and have a friend who has it. I guess it depends. Some are nice, some aren't.

Either way, the Genbull version might be different.

My Hasbro actually works better than your results. Maybe some are better than others because i actually think my Hasbro is better than my TT brown.
So today I just got in the Octogon Battle Set from the BeyWarriors line...

It's just NOT good. The stadium is pretty cool, but I couldn't hate the BeyWarriors more. They spin horribly, and the battles are like to people spinning around while slapping each other with fish. It just doesn't feel as exciting, and has a WAY less powerful feel that regular Beys.

Bleh...
Well, another season, another rerelease Tongue_out

It comes with two decent beys, at least.

lol at "Pocket-less design keeps the battle moving"
I would put "A pocketless stadium ruins the action!" I actually think that the mobile stadiums give attack types the most fairness because of the small stadium circumference and the walls are quite short from what I remember.
not another mobile stadium Tired that pocketless design keeps the battle moving is almost as funny as FEEL THE SHOGUN STEEL! any way uncustomized my hasbro thief phoenix can knock my uncustomized hasbro Pirates Kraken out of my hasbro darkhelm fx stadium it happens really often actually also does anyone ever wander how Zankye gets hasbro's latest releases before anyone else?
I found that Beywarriors DojoLocker at my Walmart. The fact that they're $16-17.99 is rediculous. They come with one warrior, and a case that only holds 4 . You can buy a tackle box, that holds tons of beys and accessories for 9-13 dollars.

I'm sure this is known, but if kinds 'erked me.
(Aug. 30, 2013  10:51 PM)Leone19 Wrote: I found that Beywarriors DojoLocker at my Walmart. The fact that they're $16-17.99 is rediculous. They come with one warrior, and a case that only holds 4 . You can buy a tackle box, that holds tons of beys and accessories for 9-13 dollars.

I'm sure this is known, but if kinds 'erked me.

To this day, I still do not understand Hasbro's logic behind the prices of their cases.

I mean, you can get a good sized tackle box that is much larger, with much more customization options for a much cheaper price. I guess they think that no one will think about things like that.
That dojo locker did look pretty cool though when I saw it yesterday. I thought it said $14/$15 but I guess I was wrong.
(Aug. 31, 2013  1:03 PM)Tri Wrote: That dojo locker did look pretty cool though when I saw it yesterday. I thought it said $14/$15 but I guess I was wrong.

The fact it only holds four is kinda pointless, a good tackle box is cheaper, and holds tons of stuff.

At my Walmart, it was 17.99. Not sure about other stores.

http://www.hasbro.com/shop/details.cfm?R...F795:en_US

Just found this, Hasbros price for it.
I know that, I was just saying that by looks, it seemed pretty neat.
(Aug. 23, 2013  5:46 PM)theblackdragon Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2013  10:49 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: Em... I just saw 2 hasbro F230's today. One was pretty bad, maybe slightly worse than a good brown takara F230, but the other one was absolutely horrible. Unhappy

Mine is absolutely horrible, gave up on using it legally, applied graphite powder, still useless, in the f230 comparison thread we were already talking about this, but just so the people who read this see it as well, solo spin times of under 2:00 with the hasbro f230 on gcf/cf
I do not think this was posted yet, but this is the commercial for the new Shogun Steel line by Hasbro :

Of course they would say "ROCKING" instead of swaying, hah.
I'm dying because when they showed a "synchrom" they put Samurai and Salamander together...
XD
"Beyblade: Let It Rip" Tongue_out
I love how they refer to synchroms as "synchrom technology"...I have a feeling half the kids who buy Shogun Steel won't be able to figure out that they're supposed to put the chrome wheels together anyway.
I had to show my little cousin how to use synchrom after he got his first shogun steel beyblades. He thought it was the coolest thing ever! He constantly asks me to put it together though Tired.

Does it say in the instruction manual how to synchrom?
I don't have any, but I remember having to tell kids that you were supposed to put the chrome wheels on top of each other to make it better, so I'd guess not. Either that, or they just don't read instructions lol
(Sep. 02, 2013  3:05 PM)The Supreme One Wrote:
"Beyblade: Let It Rip" Tongue_out
I love how they refer to synchroms as "synchrom technology"...I have a feeling half the kids who buy Shogun Steel won't be able to figure out that they're supposed to put the chrome wheels together anyway.
I had to very specifically explain synchromes to my brothers friend. He gets it now but I have to admit hasbro does a bad job Explaining synchromes and how they work.
(Sep. 02, 2013  2:38 PM)Leone19 Wrote: I'm dying because when they showed a "synchrom" they put Samurai and Salamander together...
XD

I noticed this too and laughed my butt off. My parents and siblings were looking at me like i was crazy. I had to explain the metal on metal thing. My brothers didn't believe me so i showed them, and they were sooo amazed!
How can they honestly be so stupid? Do they really not feel Samurai and see the material is obviously plastic? I mean, come on Hasbo, this is pathetic.
(Sep. 02, 2013  3:52 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: How can they honestly be so stupid? Do they really not feel Samurai and see the material is obviously plastic? I mean, come on Hasbo, this is pathetic.

yes, i was disappointed during the metal masters series, all the new beys weren't nearly as good as advertised, except like meteo ldrago. but when they didn't do 4-d systems i was done, i went straight to tomy.
I saw the double pack with Archer Gryph uncustomized and Ronin Dragooon (SA165WSF).