General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

Well my Walmart trolled me again (by running out of Hyperblades...), and instead I got an L Drago Gaurdian.
Not that bad actually... The whole thing is about 41 grams.
And the colors... reminiscent of that WBO logo. Nice.

I still hate you Walmart...Angry
They sell L-Drago Guardian?!
(Dec. 25, 2012  5:38 AM)Insane Wrote: They sell L-Drago Guardian?!

Mine did at least. My Walmart is stocking up a bit too quickly.
They had basically all the Spark FX beys except Fang Leone and Fusion Hades (still going by that name).
The site of beybladebattles.com is updated with spark fx and hyperblades, it looks pretty nice

http://www.beybladebattles.com/home.php
My had all Hyperblades, Wing Pegasus, LDG, Duo, Death Quetz and Proto Nemesis and the recolored Beat Lynx. So yea, it was a nice collection. I actually kinda wanted to buy the Duo, it actually looked to be pretty good. It was hollowed out, but it was really solid and smooth, so yea.
Believe it or not but my local Target DIDN'T have any Hyperblades! I was in total shock because I expected them to have a ton of Hyperblades. why target why Chief - Disappointed ...
(Dec. 25, 2012  8:25 PM)Ninjaman60 Wrote: Believe it or not but my local Target DIDN'T have any Hyperblades! I was in total shock because I expected them to have a ton of Hyperblades. why target why Chief - Disappointed ...

If I recall correctly, currently, all the Hyperblades can be found in Walmart.
Yea, for now but they will be gone after Christmas probably. Hopefully not though but probably.
I have gone several times to my local toy store but still no hyperblades Unhappy ( i live in belgium)
there really is a metal fury game coming out in may
And your proof is ?
That was probably a Beybladebattles.com commercial or a commercial for the new iPhone app. Or you may be lieing completely, I don't know Serious
my walmart has everything except hyper blades and spark fx and still they don't have beyblade metal masters
(I live in Ottawa Canada)
(Dec. 25, 2012  9:51 PM)pegasis9954 Wrote: i saw it on a commercial

They would never start showing a commercial and pay for this airing time for a video game that will only come out in five months.
Hasbro Facebook says you can unlock two Battle Slots when you buy a pack? I have no idea.
Here is the screenshot:

I think it means it opens two more things for customizations, one for Beywheelz and one for beyblades. Most codes just open one slot
No, I think it means on how many beyblade/wheelz you can put in battle.
No, I think Tri is right. I don't think they would have you controlling multiple beyblades/wheels.
(Dec. 27, 2012  5:03 AM)Curious George Wrote: No, I think Tri is right. I don't think they would have you controlling multiple beyblades/wheels.
Yeah he is right. It's saying you get a beywheelz and a beyblade slot. They do 2 for 1 since beywheelz can't battle regular beyblades. I still haven't seen any Hyperblades at my stores. Wonder when they will come?

Well, maybe you should check a Walmart. I got 6 Hyperblades for Christmas and saw the last one before christmas at walmart.
They're supposed to come to most Walmarts in 2013, most american walmarts have it already tho
(Dec. 29, 2012  4:17 AM)BeyBladeBrosInc Wrote: They're supposed to come to most Walmarts in 2013, most american walmarts have it already tho

Where have you even gotten such information ? There are no details about the worldwide releases at all, so you cannot claim that "they're supposed to come to most Walmarts in 2013" ...
LOL, I saw it on some beyblade wiki site, it said that hyper blades were to come to some stores January 2013, even though some of the stores have leaked some hyper blades, sorry for any confusion :p
Do not trust everything you read; if the information is not on this site, then chances are very high that it is not good information at all.