(Jul. 03, 2021  12:48 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2021  9:36 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: awesome

Thx mind rating?

sure

(Jul. 03, 2021  12:48 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2021  9:36 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: awesome

Thx mind rating?

sure i'll give it a go

Grammar: 5/5 - I didn't really see anything wrong with it, great job!

Story: 4/5 - This is kind of a meh, the story has gotten better an can still get better, there could be times where I don't really understand the transitioning, great job with this tho!

Characters: 4.5/5 - This is also very good, it's just that there's so many characters in sometimes most characters don't show up in the episodes they're supposed to show up in.

Dialouge: 5/5 - The dialouge is so great, I can see them transitioning between sentences and everything. Great job!

Length: 3.5/5 - This chapter wasn't long, but it wasn't really short either. Nice job and I know you can improve!

All 'n All (Total): 21/25! You're doing really good! Keep up the good work!
(Jul. 03, 2021  12:51 AM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2021  12:48 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Thx mind rating?

sure

(Jul. 03, 2021  12:48 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Thx mind rating?

sure i'll give it a go

Story: 4/5 - This is kind of a meh, the story has gotten better an can still get better, there could be times where I don't really understand the transitioning, great job with this tho!

Characters: 4.5/5 - This is also very good, it's just that there's so many characters in sometimes most characters don't show up in the episodes they're supposed to show up in.

Dialouge: 5/5 - The dialouge is so great, I can see them transitioning between sentences and everything. Great job!

Length: 3.5/5 - This chapter wasn't long, but it wasn't really short either. Nice job and I know you can improve!

You have a good fan fic and a good rate system thanks dude!

UnseenBurst No offense I love your fan fic to and your rate system
(Jul. 03, 2021  1:55 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2021  12:51 AM)BladeKingX Wrote: sure

sure i'll give it a go

It's cool (besides I just copy and paste from other people lol)
(Jul. 03, 2021  1:58 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2021  1:55 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: You have a good fan fic and a good rate system thanks dude!

It's cool (besides I just copy and paste from other people lol)

Woah why didn’t I do that!

(Jun. 30, 2021  8:55 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Name: Finn Sumiye

Personality: Very intense blader he's rude to most people and he's one of the strongest blades around messing with him would be a mistake. He's always practicing to be the best and never stops his defense is one of the best out there. He's beaten Delta Zakuro before (Not the DeltaZakuro from WBO) and he's beaten Dante Koryu.

Bey: Monarch Forneus GigaWheel Universe (Green)

Layer: Monarch Forneus: It's set up to have a defense like a tank it has metal on it to giving it extra weight.

Disk: GigaWheel: It's the heaviest disk ever it's meant to make sure defense beys never get knocked over.

Universe: it's Universe except for o being green.

Attacks: Monarch Defense Monarch Drift Ultra Monarch Drift Monarch Crash!!

Alliance: He has no friends Unhappy

No friends……….. poor guy

Your in

Personality: Very intense blader he's rude to most people and he's one of the strongest blades around messing with him would be a mistake. He's always practicing to be the best and never stops his defense is one of the best out there. He's beaten Delta Zakuro before (Not the DeltaZakuro from WBO) and he's beaten Dante Koryu.

Layer: Monarch Forneus: It's set up to have a defense like a tank it has metal on it to giving it extra weight.

Disk: GigaWheel: It's the heaviest disk ever it's meant to make sure defense beys never get knocked over.

No friends……….. poor guy

Your in

Okay I’ll just have a character contest again since I’m out of characters

Winners will be announced on July the 7th I will be choosing 1 person so good luck!
(Jul. 03, 2021  2:00 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2021  1:58 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: It's cool (besides I just copy and paste from other people lol)

Woah why didn’t I do that!

No friends……….. poor guy

Your in

No friends……….. poor guy

Your in

Winners will be announced on July the 7th I will be choosing 1 person so good luck!
hold on ima make several characters lol

(Jul. 03, 2021  1:55 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2021  12:51 AM)BladeKingX Wrote: sure

sure i'll give it a go

thanks man
(Jul. 03, 2021  2:05 AM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2021  2:00 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Woah why didn’t I do that!

No friends……….. poor guy

Your in

No friends……….. poor guy

Your in

hold on ima make several characters lol

(Jul. 03, 2021  1:55 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: You have a good fan fic and a good rate system thanks dude!

thanks man

No problem
Justice Chip: Zelos - Zelos is a white and blue chip with metal tip that helps with the lock. It has a blue knight looking to the right.

Justice Ring: Oracle - Oracle is a blue Justice ring with blue magic figaments all around it. It also has 4 rubber blades, and 4 regular blades, making for a whopping 8 attack points.

Forge Disc: Convert

Performance Tip: Reverse - Reverse is a balance tip that can switch from a rubber flat tip to a rubber sharp tip. It is blue.
(Jul. 03, 2021  3:16 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: Justice Chip: Zelos - Zelos is a white and blue chip with metal tip that helps with the lock. It has a blue knight looking to the right.

Justice Ring: Oracle - Oracle is a blue Justice ring with blue magic figaments all around it. It also has 4 rubber blades, and 4 regular blades, making for a whopping 8 attack points.

Performance Tip: Reverse - Reverse is a balance tip that can switch from a rubber flat tip to a rubber sharp tip. It is blue.
I think you need a character too
(Jul. 03, 2021  3:27 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2021  3:16 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: Justice Chip: Zelos - Zelos is a white and blue chip with metal tip that helps with the lock. It has a blue knight looking to the right.

I think you need a character too

he said we only need a beyblade

(Jul. 03, 2021  3:34 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2021  3:27 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: I think you need a character too

but lol can't be too sure ima just make a character

Blader: Zane Orinari

Height: 4'6

E/C: Blue

H/C: White

Characteristics: Zane is a very short boy for his age. He has a blue jacket with white stripes and a black beyblade logo at the back of it. He also has a black shirt with a white collar and black pants with blue shoes with white outlines. He also has a blue star on his forehead.

Personality: Zane is very laid-back, carefree, and an overall chill person. He is very nice and caring.
It was the Beyblade contest, now it's the Character contest
(Jul. 03, 2021  3:40 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: It was the Beyblade contest, now it's the Character contest

ok im dum alright thanks jit
(Jul. 03, 2021  3:40 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: It was the Beyblade contest, now it's the Character contest

Yes I'm desperate

(Jul. 03, 2021  3:34 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2021  3:27 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: I think you need a character too

(Jul. 03, 2021  3:34 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: he said we only need a beyblade

Characteristics: Zane is a very short boy for his age. He has a blue jacket with white stripes and a black beyblade logo at the back of it. He also has a black shirt with a white collar and black pants with blue shoes with white outlines. He also has a blue star on his forehead.

Personality: Zane is very laid-back, carefree, and an overall chill person. He is very nice and caring.

Your in the character contest

Nice

What is Zane's bey name?
(Jul. 03, 2021  4:29 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:

Yes I'm desperate

(Jul. 03, 2021  3:34 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: he said we only need a beyblade

Nice

What is Zane's bey name?
Oracle Zelos Convert Reverse...
(Jul. 03, 2021  4:40 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2021  4:29 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Yes I'm desperate

Nice

What is Zane's bey name?
Oracle Zelos Convert Reverse...

Oh....

So far the contestants in the Character contest are

UnseenBurst @BladeKingX

Also UnseenBurst can you rate my recent chapters?

Chapter 17!! Is out thanks for being patient!
What does Kris wanna tell Free find out on the next chapter on Beyblade burst Justice!

UnseenBurst can you please rate this chapter?

@BladeKingX mind rating?

Upcoming chapters!!!

18) The bey of Beat! Sound Fafnir! Free has a secret that only kris knows!!!!!!???????

19) Ruckus debut! The rookie blades Ruckus earns his spot in the battle island!!

20) Ultimate Battle!!!

Alright so does any one wanna rate? I wanna know what I can improve on!!!!????

Update: They will be a returning legend from dual layer he was also in evolution so you can guess
E next chapter is coming in a few hours so get pumped!!!
(Jul. 03, 2021  5:35 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2021  4:40 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Oracle Zelos Convert Reverse...

Oh....

UnseenBurst @BladeKingX

What does Kris wanna tell Free find out on the next chapter on Beyblade burst Justice!

@BladeKingX mind rating?

Upcoming chapters!!!

18) The bey of Beat! Sound Fafnir! Free has a secret that only kris knows!!!!!!???????

19) Ruckus debut!  The rookie blades Ruckus earns his spot in the battle island!!

20) Ultimate Battle!!!

Update: They will be a returning legend from dual layer he was also in evolution so you can guess

RICKSON HAD DUAL LAYER
(Jul. 04, 2021  4:01 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2021  5:35 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Oh....

UnseenBurst @BladeKingX

@BladeKingX mind rating?

Upcoming chapters!!!

19) Ruckus debut!  The rookie blades Ruckus earns his spot in the battle island!!

20) Ultimate Battle!!!

RICKSON HAD DUAL LAYER

CLOSE

NamanSpryzen do you wanna enter the contest

@Hollowmind8 do you wanna enter?
(Jul. 04, 2021  4:01 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2021  5:35 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Oh....

UnseenBurst @BladeKingX

@BladeKingX mind rating?

Upcoming chapters!!!

20) Ultimate Battle!!!

RICKSON HAD DUAL LAYER
He had but he wasn't on dual layer. It could be Zac (if you count galaxy zeutron as an "appearance"), Zander (he doesn't own Buster Xcalius)... Uhh, I just remember those two.

LegendJustice maybe, I need to think about it
Hint: Dark

(Jul. 04, 2021  5:03 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2021  4:01 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: RICKSON HAD DUAL LAYER
He had but he wasn't on dual layer. It could be Zac (if you count galaxy zeutron as an "appearance"), Zander (he doesn't own Buster Xcalius)... Uhh, I just remember those two.

Ok!
(Jul. 04, 2021  5:05 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Hint: Dark

(Jul. 04, 2021  5:03 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: He had but he wasn't on dual layer. It could be Zac (if you count galaxy zeutron as an "appearance"), Zander (he doesn't own Buster Xcalius)... Uhh, I just remember those two.

Ok!
Sasha? Dark Doomzicor?

(Jul. 04, 2021  5:03 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: He had but he wasn't on dual layer. It could be Zac (if you count galaxy zeutron as an "appearance"), Zander (he doesn't own Buster Xcalius)... Uhh, I just remember those two.

Ok!

Mmkay, my entry is the one for Beyblade burst beyzitzu XD

Ok!
Daigo? He didn't appeared at sparking?

About my entry, I'm thinking if I'm going to make a fanfic, and if I do I don't want to spoil characters
(Jul. 04, 2021  6:46 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:

Ok!
Daigo? He didn't appeared at sparking?

About my entry, I'm thinking if I'm going to make a fanfic, and if I do I don't want to spoil characters

i feel you man, i feel you
(Jul. 04, 2021  6:54 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2021  6:46 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Daigo? He didn't appeared at sparking?

i feel you man, i feel you
I think I'm going to submit. Don't raise your expectations.
Chapter 18
The bey of sound! Sound Fafnir!
EXCUSE ME WHAT SIR

(Jul. 04, 2021  7:56 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Chapter 18
The bey of sound! Sound Fafnir!

Fafnir can SENSE ITS OPPONENTS MOVE?!?

Also, wHaT aBoUt My Character