Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro)

Poll: How you find this thread?

Interesting...secrets...Muah-Ha-ha!
80.42%
Okay... We don't want to know that much...
10.58%
Carpy! It's just irreverent and disgusting!
8.99%
Total: 100% 189 vote(s)
lol WTF is with this thread...
But I do know one fact, if you want to appreciate the modz and Kai-v add Grin in a large font in your signature box!
I also know A LOT of dirt about some members..... including Arupaeo..lol
I know some Dirt about some of the small members. Does that count? Im so Devious.
i know nano can look like kei when his hair is straightend by his girlfriends sister
How is that possible? Hah.

I'd seriously like to get rid of my name from the list.
Some facts I know-
Janstarblast-his phone's ringtone was/still is 'Strawberry Swing' by Coldplay.
He's completely down to earth,types paragraphs faster than me,anyday(with perfect sense).
He's too good for a judge-He was ready to hold my spare 90 MF during my match without any questions.
Kai-V-She wants to be a perfectionist,for sure.She surely will be a detective judging how she's able to find the latest news.Someone t®ol(le)d me her name's Virginia.and she always likes to use 'hah!'.That's it,hah!

P.S-I don't quite remember when I had written the 'her name is Virginia' thing.I guessed I revived a month old thread.hah!
you know for a long time before i joind the wbo and a little while after i thought kai-v was a guy for some reason this cracks me up

Edit: forgot to contribute to thread Kai-v doesn't win most of her battles. If this post is ofensive or has false information plz delete it
I know for a fact that Keis real name is Scott, Kai-V has a perfect launch (its true, see at Beyblade Revolution :o) and that she knows French fluently and knows some Japanese, and she always says hah.
Hey well I'm Triforceblader or Matt whichever you prefer

I am currently 14 been blading since the end of the HMS series and the begining of the MFB series. Co-Leader of team hammerbolt which I think just got it's 60th member. I got on the WBO in February 2013 I am Irish, Russian, Lithuanian, American, Brittish, and Italian. Next year I start High School and I one day strive to become a Mod on the WBO

EDIT: Okay so it's almost been a year since I have joined and I've finally made a return to the WBO. I am a Freshman in High school and my blading career is far from over. I now have about 50 members globally on team hammerbolt and am not taking anymore members unless they have been to at least 3 tournaments. I am going to be in florida next week and I've been known to post on anything that I think is cool. I Currently own 40 beys in counting and I am starting to start something where I make custom facebolts in return for one stone face and one regular facebolt.

there's nothing else that's really new about me or at least that's what I think anyway...
^ I dont think the OP says you can post about yourself especially since you dont fall in any of the subjects listed, haha, no offense though just sayin'
(Oct. 20, 2011  3:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2011  3:06 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Couldn't they just PM you? Like how I will occasionally troll you for laughs?

If people are scared, they will want to avoid me as much as possible ...

Yeah I have to admit, I am afraid of you Kai-V aswell. I don't know why, I have no reason to, you just sort of scare me :L
Kai-V sneaks into people's houses via teleportation and steals their beyblade collections, leaving only Storm Capricornes, Flame Serpents, and Fang Leones behind...
And I'm obviously a popular member, so here's some stuff about me:
(Aug. 07, 2013  4:18 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: Kai-V sneaks into people's houses via teleportation and steals their beyblade collections, leaving only Storm Capricornes, Flame Serpents, and Fang Leones behind...
OH, THE HORROR!!!
(Aug. 07, 2013  4:18 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: Kai-V sneaks into people's houses via teleportation and steals their beyblade collections, leaving only Storm Capricornes, Flame Serpents, and Fang Leones behind...

I don't wanna lose my beys! LOL LOL
Something about me

Lets hope she doesn't go into theblackdragon's house and steal all of his AWESOME EPIC combos!!XDXD
Something about me
People posting about themselves... You are all narcissists haha! Just kidding!
There is lots of narcissism out there, lets hope we don't have any narcissists here!
Uhhh.... What's narcissism?
Being full of yourself, synonym for conceited
Oh ok thanks for the definitionSmile
If I'm considered popular I will post something about myself.
No offense, but you're not. Mods, advanced members, etc are considered "popular."
I say go for it if you want. This thread is filled with people posting about themselves and others posting about people even if they are just regular members.

I personally just refuse to post about myself. I'm waiting for my fan club to do it for me lol. **Narcissism**
Well this is as close to a fan club as u will get lol XD

Facts about Tri
Has over 3000 posts
Has terrible luck
Probably wants to go to a tournament more than anyone else on the WBO
Lives in the country
Awesome dodgeball player
Has a 3.7 GPA
am I a popular member?
@theblackdragon yeah!!!!! Do yours!!!!