Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro)

Poll: How you find this thread?

Interesting...secrets...Muah-Ha-ha!
80.42%
Okay... We don't want to know that much...
10.58%
Carpy! It's just irreverent and disgusting!
8.99%
Total: 100% 189 vote(s)
(Dec. 29, 2011  6:07 PM)Dan Wrote: I expect all of Canada to be engulfed in EMP when Kei's true form is finally released. That is the day the world cannot save itself. That day. The monster shall be awakened and mankind is most definitely doomed. No octopus or even a Kai-V would stop him.

Don't you ever talk about it again.
Otherwise known as Godzilla!! XD

In English: On December 21, 2012 Kei's true form will awaken. He will once again turn into Godzilla, but this time he will do it Power Ranger style (You know, "It's morphin' time!!") and be at his most powerful (Unlike in all the old movies). First he will rampage in Tokyo, then the rest of the world. Unless Kai-V teams up with Chuck Norris and Segata Sanshiro and they all fight him dressed as Kamen Rider people.

Weird fact about Kei, he has a SEGA Dreamcast. I found this out in a very strange way. I was watching a video of him and Khel, and when they turned the camera around, I kept pausing it over and over to see what that oddly shaped whitish mass was in the background. To my surprise, it was a SEGA Dreamcast. I PM'd him to confirm it. XD

Is having a SEGA dreamcast really so strange...?

It is not really that old of a system...
The Sega Dreamcast is 11 years old (at the last time of production). In today's world that is absolutely prehistoric.
People still make games for it, though!
(Jan. 16, 2012  3:48 PM)Hazel Wrote: People still make games for it, though!

People still make games with sticks and dirt.
(Jan. 16, 2012  4:56 AM)Hazel Wrote: Is having a SEGA dreamcast really so strange...?

He has a fetish for it.

(Jan. 16, 2012  4:56 PM)th!nk Wrote: People still make games with sticks and dirt.

And rocks, can't forget about those Tongue_out_wink
Well, I don't know if it's too brazen or braggish to include, but I now have 1 published book, and I'm currently about halfway through the second.

Oh, and I can only listen to Coldplay anymore. "The Scientist" is great.
What, no way! Post a link to it or something!
Uhm, am I allowed? Okay, here:

http://www.amazon.com/Shades-Grey-Plague...468&sr=8-1

As of now you can only buy it as an eBook, but I'll have a paperback version available soon.
iBeyblader made the first ever tournament in Georgia.
Primal was the first Georgian to get an Antique Face.
Sparta- If I get my Kindle, I am so gonna get that!
(Jan. 16, 2012  4:56 AM)Hazel Wrote: Is having a SEGA dreamcast really so strange...?

It's over a decade. Most people would have gotten rid of theirs by now, unless your like me.

(Jan. 16, 2012  3:48 PM)Hazel Wrote: People still make games for it, though!
Yes and no. But I don't think 1a few games that are little tricky to find every few years makes the cut... But at least it still has that going on!

(Jan. 16, 2012  7:59 PM)Nano Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2012  4:56 PM)th!nk Wrote: People still make games with sticks and dirt.

And rocks, can't forget about those Tongue_out_wink
Speaking of which, can I borrow some of those from you guys? I lost mine... Uncertain

(Jan. 17, 2012  1:08 AM)Vulcan Blaze Wrote: Primal was the first Georgian to get an Antique Face.

And currently only, if memory serves Tongue_out #bragging
Vulcan Blaze is also the first Georgian to place at more than one official tournament (GBB, HHB 2.0). Smile
You know, Hazel really dislikes double posting.

I remember one time, on his Blitz Unicorno article, he sent me a PM that was something along the lines of "Post something so I can post again". The title of the PM was "Strategical Bump" or something like that. If you read my post, it might not have made sense to you, I was making an odd reference. Makes sense now? Hazel, you little chicken chicken bok bok.
I was not going to double-post and I did need a final bit of commentary on it.

And, yes, I am capable of understanding basic reference in italic text.
Haha, I meant other people didn't understand.
Oh.

Well I am mildly more awake than I would like to be.

The word "you" seems too personal. Stop it.

oh no now i am the villain
"You", the reader. I was referring to you (Hazel) as "him" throughout the whole thing. I'm kinda lost though, I didn't really understand your post.
I'm not really entirely certain I understand it either, looking at it...
Hazel, it's not like it's a crime. Tongue_out Well, kinda... If it's only been a few minutes or a few hours, don't do it. If it's been maybe a few days your fine, really.
Hazel's problem though is keeping all of the timelines straight. If he starts bending the posting rules willy nilly, the next time he pops out of the Tardis to make a post on the WBO he won't remember whether he was coming or going...

Yes, that's right. Hazel is actually Doctor Who... True Fact.
(Jan. 17, 2012  10:04 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Hazel, it's not like it's a crime. Tongue_out Well, kinda... If it's only been a few minutes or a few hours, don't do it. If it's been maybe a few days your fine, really.

No.

(Jan. 17, 2012  10:12 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: Hazel's problem though is keeping all of the timelines straight. If he starts bending the posting rules willy nilly, the next time he pops out of the Tardis to make a post on the WBO he won't remember whether he was coming or going...

Yes, that's right. Hazel is actually Doctor Who... True Fact.

I have never actually even seen Doctor Who...

...and I do not really care to.
Very interesting stuff here. Funny too. Amazing how we imagine what the people we talk to on here look like. You never know until you actually meet them. I found out that some even aren't the people we meet in person on here but in fact, their parents. Some parents just wont let their kids on the internet. I still feel old regardless (but look good).
Well this was worth reading and surprisingly informal.
This is some interesting stuff definetly worth reading if you want to know the real of side of Kai-v and the others.I was suprised Kai-V is still in University she should have finished by now.Great thread.
We have college here and everything. Being in university at my age is perfectly normal where I live, everybody else is too.