Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro)

Poll: How you find this thread?

Interesting...secrets...Muah-Ha-ha!
80.42%
Okay... We don't want to know that much...
10.58%
Carpy! It's just irreverent and disgusting!
8.99%
Total: 100% 189 vote(s)
Um what? Degrees are normally 3 years long and you start at the earliest when you're 18 so how could she not be...
In the States, undergrad degrees are 4 years long.
For a Bachelor's, anyway.

Associates can be as short as one year(under the right conditions), but they're about as useful as having a third eye on your butt, in most cases(unless you're just going for extra shine on your resume).

You can also be in college as soon as 16, without even being particularly exceptional.
I thought that in the US high school lasted till you were 18 though?
Depending on when you started school, there's actually a pretty high rate of 17 graduates. Homeschooled individuals graduate around 16-17 usually, too, if not younger. These are assuming no accelerated learning programs were taken.
We graduate college with A-Levels at, on average, 18. I have been friends with people that have graduated later. We can then start University Under-grad level anywhere from 18 and up =D. Sorry if this has already been established. My cousin graduated his program when he was 21 I think, Louisiana Tech.

(Apr. 11, 2012  11:43 AM)Hazel Wrote: Depending on when you started school, there's actually a pretty high rate of 17 graduates. Homeschooled individuals graduate around 16-17 usually, too, if not younger. These are assuming no accelerated learning programs were taken.

If Hazel is an octopus, is Kai-V a polar bear?
I wonder what suggests that relation between Kai-V and a polar bear, haha!

Hazel has come off to "declare" himself an Octopus since he came here...

But Kai-V is yet to announce such a thing....
Don't worry though, we still have the Leap Year Celebrations going on, and the Committee still has some "surprises" coming. Tongue_out_wink
That my friend, would be Arupaeo. Grizzly bear to be precise. A huggable grizzly bear.
Nice one, haha!

But I still wonder what prompted Hazel to call himself an octopus; CosmicDestroyer to call Kai-V a polar bear; and you(Uwik) to call Aru a huggable grizzly bear (I'll call that a teddy bear, instead. Tongue_out)....
Now that I think about it, Aru is definitely a grizzly. Gotta agree with Uwik here.
Kai-V is GLaDOS. There's no doubt about that (I mean it in the best possible way, I assure you).
Hey Kai-V and the rest of the mods, feel free to edit my intro or whatever to suit the present, since I'm currently rather inactive. (slightly off-topic)
Kai-V`s favourite chocolate is Aero....just putting it out there!
this is making me fall off my chair!
who didn't know kai-v was 'she' that she part is making me laugh-he(or she) wrote it like a 5 year old!
you could have said that kai-v is a female or woman or girl.
she and not he
that's pretty funny
and does kai-v live in igloos as Deikailo posted?
guess where she gets an internet connection from!
totally stupid!internet in igloos!
and,who doesn't know kai-v isn't fierce?
look at her avatar!
you'll come to know!
didn't many go off-topic talking about degrees?
spam!
spam!
the funniest thread ever on WBO!
(Jun. 20, 2012  6:40 AM)zeneo Wrote: this is making me fall off my chair!
who didn't know kai-v was 'she' that she part is making me laugh-he(or she) wrote it like a 5 year old!
you could have said that kai-v is a female or woman or girl.
she and not he
that's pretty funny
and does kai-v live in igloos as Deikailo posted?
guess where she gets an internet connection from!
totally stupid!internet in igloos!
and,who doesn't know kai-v isn't fierce?
look at her avatar!
you'll come to know!
didn't many go off-topic talking about degrees?
spam!
spam!
the funniest thread ever on WBO!
1. It should known that Kai-V is a she, yes.

2. Deikailo's post was a joke. Don't take it seriously.

3. Kai-V is fierce, only if forced to be.

4. It was a small discussion. I don't think it modding from you. (Pluss it was conversion of mods and respectable members.)

Just setting you straight Smile

I love the thread and find it very interesting Grin Too bad I don't know anything about our mods Unhappy Hmmm, well I do know Blitz use to play Vangaurd and quit because there was nobody in his area who played to game.
Near-it was just a stab at them
oh come on!
even moderators do the same thing when we go off-topic
you're going off-topic
your thread will be locked
etc.
etc.
it was just a joke
oh come on how serious can you be?!
and also i've heard rumours that kai-v's real name is Virginia or something
wow moderators have become such celebrities now!
(Jun. 20, 2012  12:14 PM)zeneo Wrote: and also i've heard rumours that kai-v's real name is Virginia or something

Where did you hear that?
I know her name lol.
Not telling though, not without her permission, haha.
(Jun. 27, 2012  11:03 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I know her name lol.
Not telling though, not without her permission, haha.

Yo, I know her name too. LOL.
I was just asking him where HE read that.
She told me her name was Jeanne De Ark.

It took me until History class this year to finally understand the joke, haha. Pretty lame, I know.

I know last time I posted here I said I knew about 5 or so songs. I can now proudly say I'm better than I was, with 34 songs securely under my belt. Right now, I'm learning "Calling All Angels" By Train. Awesome song Smile
I guess you could add that I have a bit of an obsession with Eminem now, hah.
I PM'd Kai-V and called her by her name once. I was kind surprised she didn't say anything! XD (Don't shoot me any PMs asking what her name is, I'm not giving it out.)

I don't think it's been posted yet, but she wants to be a detective, and she works out (According to Dude.) Oh! And she has a really cool accent!! (I'm pretty sure it's French.) Grin

Kei has a SEGA Dreamcast, I saw it on his shelf in his bedroom (I think it's a shelf. I'm not sure what to call it.)
(Jun. 28, 2012  12:39 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: I PM'd Kai-V and called her by her name once. I was kind surprised she didn't say anything! XD (Don't shoot me any PMs asking what her name is, I'm not giving it out.)

I don't think it's been posted yet, but she wants to be a detective, and she works out (According to Dude.) Oh! And she has a really cool accent!! (I'm pretty sure it's French.) Grin

Yes, that is correct, she has a quebecois accent.
As for the work out, that is also trueChocked_2
Currently studying "Interior Security" at university, detective wouldn't surprise me as a career path.
(Jun. 27, 2012  11:17 PM)Sparta Wrote: She told me her name was Jeanne De Ark.

It took me until History class this year to finally understand the joke, haha. Pretty lame, I know.

Harsh.
(Jun. 28, 2012  12:55 AM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2012  11:17 PM)Sparta Wrote: She told me her name was Jeanne De Ark.

Harsh.

Haha no I meant me for taking so long to finally understand the joke. Now that I get it, looking back it wasn't too bad Tongue_out_wink