World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) (/Thread-Facts-about-our-Mods-and-other-popular-members-Kai-V-And-others-Read-intro)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Spdshadow - Oct. 20, 2011

Hello WBO! This thread is about our Mods and fellow popular members. We know them, but don't know them very well. Well, now you will! Here are your facts on your 'heroes'!(Mods and others, pls post here as well, regarding a bit of your life, favorite stuff , date of birth, etc or anything you would like to share. I will update this thread as often as possible) And don't worry,I've gotten full permission by Kai-V and others mods as well to do this. Happy fact-finding!Grin NoteTongue_outls only post true facts about Mods and Veterans only, not any other member. If you would like, you can PM me the person you would like to share about and I will discuss. Failure to post according to these rules shall result in YOU being reported) Only post about those whose names are here. Those who are completely irrelevant to the topic and talk about things about people that are completely not needed will get a strike.3 strikes and you get reported. This is a thread only for sensible and true facts.Only post about those listed here
* Hazel is now temporary in charge for about 1 week*

Kai-V: 21 yrs old , Is a SHE, and is still in university.(apparently studies 'interior security') and is right-handed but wants to be ambidextrous can be also 'fierce' at times and thus, people are scared of her

Izuma Inzori:listed somewhere by Hazel
Janstarblast:I am an Indian, 14 yrs old. OK, now if this is required- I am 5' 5" and 110lbs.
I have matted hair and I am extremely famous for bad drawing and handwriting skills.
I love to play cricket. For some reason, I support Australia in cricket. I loved to see Adam Gilchrist and Glenn McGrath!
I have an obsession for Linkin Park and Eminem.
I have a small plastic collection and I can do just ANYTHING to get Dragoon V2 for trade.
I have never participated in any WBO tourney, but I am quite scared to do so. The reason- Whenever I see paint chip off my beys, I feel like the world has come to an end. I love Kai! I want to become like him! Other than Dragoon V2, I like Dranzer V2 but for some reason my Hasbro one had some problem with the BB. The mode-change was faulty.
I am also quite boring to talk with as I am usually REALLY quiet. I am surrounded by a large circle of friends, but for some reason I feel quite lonely. Probably because I am not with the ones I wish to be with...
I am extremely good at grasping information, and vomiting it out on to these forums. No wonder I manage to help people even after owning just 3 MFBs. Other than that, I love to drink Mountain Dew every week!
Lastly(and most importantly), I am shy!
So, yeah!
Beybrad!:not really listed
Daegor42:listed?

UltrabladerUnhappysince you were so nice)listed

DeikailoUnhappyyou've finally agreed) Is broke, looking for a job, and is apparently without 10% of her brain....(very manly as well(don't blame me))
Blitz:Beefy , looks like John Lennon(<-who is he?) , and needs a retail rehab?! and listed
Kei:listed
Nano:listed
Th!nk:likes to 'rant'(which scares ppl)and LISTED
Sparta:listed
Raigeko13:listed
Hazel:listed
Benjohadi:I think he lives in Malaysia...
McFrown

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members!Featuring Kai-V, Kei, Nano and others! - Kujikato - Oct. 20, 2011

I dont know if the majority know these facts about Kai-V but here they are:
- Kai-V is a she, not a he
- Kai-V is still in university

correct me if i am wrong Grin

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members!Featuring Kai-V, Kei, Nano and others! - Spdshadow - Oct. 20, 2011

Ok. I know the first part. Oh, and any Mod, could you help me put the facts in a 'spoiler' under their name?

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members!Featuring Kai-V, Kei, Nano and others! - BillyBlast - Oct. 20, 2011

They might close this. If they wanted personal info known they would put it on their account.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members!Featuring Kai-V, Kei, Nano and others! - Corey - Oct. 20, 2011

Why would you share personal information of other people without their consent?

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members!Featuring Kai-V, Kei, Nano and others! - Deikailo - Oct. 20, 2011

We already had a topic of favourite member and that was locked. There is no way any committee member would approve of this.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members!Featuring Kai-V, Kei, Nano and others! - Kai-V - Oct. 20, 2011

(Oct. 20, 2011  2:55 PM)Deikailo Wrote: We already had a topic of favourite member and that was locked. There is no way any committee member would approve of this.

This is not about liking us or not, it is just to learn more about us, because apparently a lot of people have a false impression of us and some of them are even scared of us.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members!Featuring Kai-V, Kei, Nano and others! - Deikailo - Oct. 20, 2011

(Oct. 20, 2011  2:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2011  2:55 PM)Deikailo Wrote: We already had a topic of favourite member and that was locked. There is no way any committee member would approve of this.

This is not about liking us or not, it is just to learn more about us, because apparently a lot of people have a false impression of us and some of them are even scared of us.
Couldn't they just PM you? Like how I will occasionally troll you for laughs?

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members!Featuring Kai-V, Kei, Nano and others! - Uwik - Oct. 20, 2011

Daegor42 has been seen to rap random songs during a beybattle.

<3 is a soft spoken bloke. An asian with a british accent, which could be a turn on in some cultures. Lol

Blitz is a beefy version of John Lennon. Has a huge mfb collection, and is in desperate need of retail rehab.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members!Featuring Kai-V, Kei, Nano and others! - Kai-V - Oct. 20, 2011

(Oct. 20, 2011  3:06 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Couldn't they just PM you? Like how I will occasionally troll you for laughs?

If people are scared, they will want to avoid me as much as possible ...

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members!Featuring Kai-V, Kei, Nano and others! - Ultra - Oct. 20, 2011

Blitz has hippy hair! Anyway I think this kinda wierd. I mean I know about Blitz but the fact that I find this kinda off is why i'm not saying more(nothing major or anything though). Also do I count as a popular member?

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members!Featuring Kai-V, Kei, Nano and others! - Hazel - Oct. 20, 2011

Word on the street has it that Kei's launcher grip is a prosthetic, if you know what I mean.

Oh, and... I'm really not sure why anyone would be scared of any of the Administration, here. You're all pretty approachable, especially compared to several other boards wherein the Admins take their italicized blue or whatever color text to mean they're a deity.

Why has no one mentioned Blader DJ??
(Oct. 20, 2011  3:21 PM)Hazel Wrote: Admins take their italicized blue or whatever color text to mean they're a deity.
You mean they aren't?

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members!Featuring Kai-V, Kei, Nano and others! - Uwik - Oct. 20, 2011

Deikailo is actually running on a He-Man diet. She could walk for 8 miles while carrying the steel part of her bed frame, and stilll had enough juice left to post on wbo afterwards.

Fact.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members!Featuring Kai-V, Kei, Nano and others! - Hazel - Oct. 20, 2011

(Oct. 20, 2011  3:26 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Why has no one mentioned Blader DJ??
(Oct. 20, 2011  3:21 PM)Hazel Wrote: Admins take their italicized blue or whatever color text to mean they're a deity.
You mean they aren't?

I haven't actually seen Blader DJ post since I joined...

And, surely not - I've had occasional arguments with Kai-V in open forum without being reduced to ash in my computer chair, so I'm fairly certain they're just people with a lot of responsibility.

There was a short period of time before I joined that I suspected Kai-V to be a forum bot with a witty script.

True story.

(Oct. 20, 2011  3:36 PM)Hazel Wrote: There was a short period of time before I joined that I suspected Kai-V to be a forum bot with a witty script.

True story.
I hear she and Kei are actually an androids created by Dr. Daegor.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members!Featuring Kai-V, Kei, Nano and others! - Hero - Oct. 20, 2011

That's ridiculous. Kai-V cannot be a robot, shes Canadian. Canadians ride polar bears, drink maple syrup and walk their pet beavers. Daegor42, Kei and Kai-V are all neighbors; they live in modest sized igloos.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members!Featuring Kai-V, Kei, Nano and others! - bumpyfelon - Oct. 20, 2011

I heard from the grapevine that Blader DJ is the true father of the Beyblade hobby, He just pays TAKARA-TOMY to "oversee" it if you will. TAKARA-TOMY is very scared of Blader DJ, which is why they happily do what he says.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members!Featuring Kai-V, Kei, Nano and others! - Shabalabadoo - Oct. 20, 2011

(Oct. 20, 2011  3:44 PM)Hero Wrote: That's ridiculous. Kai-V cannot be a robot, shes Canadian. Canadians ride polar bears, drink maple syrup and walk their pet beavers. Daegor42, Kei and Kai-V are all neighbors; they live in modest sized igloos.

A block away from Tim Horton's. That dofinutely makes senc rite?

Hey you wanna know who my Hero is... (Click to View)

This topic is actually hilarious. I think it's kinda funny how Nano's name gets squeezed into the title with "THE GODS OF THE WBO!!!", haha. (Not that Nano's not a cool dude.) Plus it's all funny Spam, other than Kai-V trying to hold it together, haha.

Hero and Momo live in Vancouver. Vancouver is nicer on the outside than it is on the inside guys. I don't live in Vancouver. Just nearby in a city with a horrible reputation even though the area I live in is better than most places around here. (damn 30-60 minute drive to Vancouver though Angry)

(Oct. 20, 2011  3:44 PM)Hero Wrote: That's ridiculous. Kai-V cannot be a robot, shes Canadian. Canadians ride polar bears, drink maple syrup and walk their pet beavers. Daegor42, Kei and Kai-V are all neighbors; they live in modest sized igloos.
Oh hey, I found a picture of Hero:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsxV3aRbMYqA11C9J0UqQ...pybARXLG0T]

I hear Shabalabadoo shudders when he thinks about my eating habits.

P90X? IS THAT A NEW CEREAL?

Also, I'm not sure, but I'd be willing to bet money that Kei's name stems from the term "Visual Kei".

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members!Featuring Kai-V, Kei, Nano and others! - Tyler Le - Oct. 20, 2011

Lol nice, Hero. I don't get why other are scare of Mods. they are so friendly, especially Daegor. He made me life when i see him on his youtube channel.
Kai - V made me feel a little strict but soon get used to that.
Kei, well very knowledgable person and a very good + lucky Blader.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members!Featuring Kai-V, Kei, Nano and others! - Poseidon - Oct. 20, 2011

Oh gods, this threads hilareous XD. Errrr, IDK CRUelty hates brawl lol.

(Oct. 20, 2011  3:59 PM)Hazel Wrote: Also, I'm not sure, but I'd be willing to bet money that Kei's name stems from the term "Visual Kei".

Actually, I think he wanted "Kai", it was obviously already taken, so he changed it to "Kei", and it might have inspired by Visual Kei.

(Oct. 20, 2011  4:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2011  3:59 PM)Hazel Wrote: Also, I'm not sure, but I'd be willing to bet money that Kei's name stems from the term "Visual Kei".

Actually, I think he wanted "Kai", it was obviously already taken, so he changed it to "Kei", and it might have inspired by Visual Kei.

Momma always told me I had a gamblin' problem.

Also, to this day, I read your name as "Kai Five".

I still haven't pursued the urge to watch Short Circuit.