Oct

FIREFIRE's Birthday Showdown!!

Borivali (East), Mumbai
Tournament Results
Sanjay Gandhi National Park

11:00 AM on 10/23/2016
Format
Zero-G

Most official Metal Fight/Fusion gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
5 cash  or Free with Passport*

Free entry with Blader Passport

Support the WBO by purchasing a Blader Passport and get unlimited access to WBO tournaments and monthly giveaways of new releases!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Tournament is over guys!!

Winners and Combos
STD
1st Place:- Ashton Pinto
2nd Place:- JKsiddh
3rd Place:- Nik1392

Zero-G
1st Place:- Disaster
2nd Place:- Harrydestructor
3rd Place:- Nik1392
I posted Winning Combos in Winning Combinations thread. Where they should be

But I can give like an Indepth details and thought what was used and how it did (Click to View)
Results and Fees

ZRG:- https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B19WSgY...cslist_api

STD:- https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B19WSgY...cslist_api

As for fees... MasterBeyStar and Nik1392 got passport online.

origenal thread (Click to View)

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Poll: Should we keep 2nd format? If yes, then which? Anybody can vote!

LTD
20.83%
Zero-G
41.67%
Plastic
16.67%
HMS
8.33%
No. 1 is enough
12.50%
Total: 100% 24 vote(s)
Add me to the confirmed list. I will come to this event. Then probably next year in May
(Sep. 29, 2016  1:18 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Add me to the confirmed list. I will come to this event. Then probably next year in May

Awesome.

Jay Mahadik (aka Super Phantom also confirmed)

Guys timing is changed to 12:30pm and we changed Burst Format to Zero-G due to all was asking
I really hope this is the last change of dates though hah.
(Sep. 29, 2016  3:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I really hope this is the last change of dates though hah.

No lol this is final date and wont change again lol

BTW this event isnt on BeyMap can you add it there too lol
(Sep. 29, 2016  5:44 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2016  3:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I really hope this is the last change of dates though hah.

No lol this is final date and wont change again lol

BTW this event isnt on BeyMap can you add it there too lol

Good thing I had not though, since everybody would have received the wrong information at first hah.

Actually I think I had not automatically added it to the BeyMap because we have to wait until there is only a month or less left until the tournament.
Hey, Mumbai/Indian Bladers. I have a ultimateblazingcrackingbeyzing awesome news. As we will be getting reimpbustment worth $30-$35* (for prize) and this is very special event. We are gonna to keep some special prize for winner of Zero-G Format!!

Beyblade Burst Stadium:-
[Image: 41PScbRL9jL._SY400_.jpg]

Or

Zero-G Balance Type Stadium:-

[Image: 8cc04b12-7458-40ed-92b5-afd2d2e6404b_1.3...nBg=FFFFFF]

Or

Any Plastic or HMS worth $30-$35

Or

Any MFB or Burst worth $30-35

As Prize!!

Spoilt-Spoiler (Click to View)
Awesome that you got Kei's permission in the end hah. Just to clarify in order not to set too much of a precedent: this event is able to get more than the usual reimbursement range because no reimbursement was requested at the previous tournament in that region, yet they had been able to collect a few Blader Passports and entry fees.
Hey guys I know I told this befote too. But wanted to tell I'm gonna to keep some prizes from me too and for that I kept special contest (with New Rules).

If you use Sway Attack Type in all your matches (Sway Attacker is a combo that use plastic flat tips like GF, CF, GCF, WSF, FB, WF, XF, etc to ko combo by spinning and wobbling stadium to drag them out of stadium them out of stadium (Sway KO)) and Place 1st

You can get 1X Bandid Genbull F230TB, 1X Phantom Orion BD, 1X Ifrief Ifried W145CF or E230GCF and 2 Gold Layers (or a Odin/Odax Triple Xtreme if you prefer that) and 1 Plastic bey (will revail later). Dont like all that then you can take a BB10 or BBC-03 as prize!!! note BBC03 and BB10 then you may not able to get prize from reimburstment (stadium and/or beys worth $35) as prize's cost will be given from reimburstment ($35 +15 from me). You will still eligible for my prize (ifried orion and all) anyways.

I'm also going to bring a Beyblade Shapped Birthday Cake and other foodies (like Chips, Coke/Pepsi, Kachori and other foodies) to make this a true BeyBirthday Party!!
This is HUGE mate ! You are very generous
This event gonna be huge! I'm coming for sure Grin
Guys bad news. Captain of Team Xpoison may not come. So I think to have team format we ethier have to form a new team or revive a old one

Members that arent in any team are:-
Maximum Dranzer (well he was in Xpoison but as Aditya won't be coming. He may use his old team and add temporary membet for this event https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Worldwi...BeyBusters)
Amazing Dude (well 1 of his team member wont be coming ethier but he have team too https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Team-Ga...mbai-India)
Akhil Yadhav (not confirmed but if he comes then)
Sagar (he is Aaryan's friend. He is not confirmed but I can try to convence him)
Madhav (CrossChop from Harsh's team. He is confirmed)

Team currently ready are:-
Team Blazing Fang
Team GODBEYEMPEROR
Team BeyXtreme
Guys I will also be keeping a prize. It's the rereleased samurai ifrit ( opened, but in mint condition ). This prize is for the Blader, other than the winner, who made it the furthest using a sway combo, that is, if a Blader comes really close to winning with a sway combo but doesn't win or if another person with a sway combo wins and the person who came close to winning did better than all the other sway combo users ( except for the winner ), he/she will get this prize!
(Oct. 15, 2016  3:13 AM)Chaitanya Breed Wrote: Members that arent in any team are:-
Maximum Dranzer (well he was in Xpoison but as Aditya won't be coming. He may use his old team and add temporary membet for this event https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Worldwi...BeyBusters)

I'm in BeyXtreme with Ashton. My old team was disbanded.
(Oct. 15, 2016  9:15 AM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2016  3:13 AM)Chaitanya Breed Wrote: Members that arent in any team are:-

I'm in BeyXtreme with Ashton. My old team was disbanded.

Ashton already have 3 members lol. I asked you before too to join aditya's team and you agreed lol.

this time we have to keep Team Format no matter what or it wont be possible for us to keep 1 till next October. If you guys ethier form another team or join older then only it can happen
Wow...so much prizes guys....awesome guys....keep it up...and hopefully first team format in India... WTG guys
I confirm my presence for this tournament and I am taking part in the contest as well.
Guys big tournament is just 3 days away now DJ 2002 - Yeah!DJ - Yeah!

BTW we are also going to have a unranked/unoffical Plastic Tournament before Zero-G.

Whoever wanna to take part come 1 hour before tournament
I wish aditya would come. I will be there for the event

It is best to cancel the team format if we are short of members, instead we can have another STD format .. STD + Zero G
Edit:- ah well Aaryan and Harry not coming '(.

So I guess Round Robin Block Zero-G and STD
Sorry for the late post but count me in
Guys its today!!! Please all do come early as possible as there maybe a long line again. So try to come sometime before 12pm. We may not keep team this time as 1-2 member(s) of a team may not come.

Also btw from 11:30am to 12pm we are gonna to keep a freeplay-plastic-format (unranked in other words) so if you wanna to take part.

Good Luck and LET IT RIP!!!!
Good Luck everyone. Sad Soumadri can't make it to the tourney. But have a blast. Hope Firefire comes in any position, cuz its your day man✌.
The tournament was great! Best part was the awesome birthday party ! The BB-10 Cake was super tasty thanks jk siddh for the cake!
Thanks Achintya for coming all the way from Bangalore for tournament! You played very well! and thanks for donating that samurai ifrit, it was very generous of you.
And then Ashton and nikhil returned and both of them dominated! It was an honour battling with you nikhil, you are really awesome! It was great to see Ashton back and also priyank ! You joined us after a long time...
Overall awesome tourney! Although I didn't win this time but I really had a lot of fun! Congrats to Ashton, Nikhil, Siddh, Harry and Aaman for placing Thanks firefire for hosting and everyone for participating !
(Oct. 23, 2016  3:59 PM)AaryanBITW Wrote: Big Quote

I'm happy to hear you liked event and cake (thanks to JKsiddh)

I will soon post winning combos, thoughts, fees, results and all stuff soon.
Yo you did not win at all, Chaitanya Breed? What a birthday hah. No issues, at least?