Character who doesn't act his/her gender most

That dude with the pink hair in 4D. Definitely.
(Apr. 21, 2013  6:21 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: That dude with the pink hair in 4D. Definitely.

Haha, Tithi?

I completely agree! Haha, his voice is so childish and girly-like. I thought for sure he was a girl.
(Apr. 21, 2013  6:48 PM)LMAO Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2013  6:21 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: That dude with the pink hair in 4D. Definitely.

Haha, Tithi?

I completely agree! Haha, his voice is so childish and girly-like. I thought for sure he was a girl.
Yeah lol. Too lazy to remember his name, & since I'm watching as the dubbed episodes air, saturday was the first time I'd seen him. Totally thought he was a girl until they said "he" Tongue_out
I would say Hikaru is more manly than Benkei.
I fell off my chair when I found out Tithi was a boy
EDIT: I also thought Demure, Kira and Chi-Yun were girls.
WHEW! had to edit this 4 times!
I don't get how everyone mistakes tithi for a girl. He's young, so his voice is bound to be high, and he really doesn't act to much like a girl...
May have posted here before, but in manner of dress, Kyoya and Tsubasa take the cake...or some sort of pastry that is awarded to people who have highly feminine clothes/and/or hairdos.
As for personality...I have noticed Kyoya mentioned that he didn't really care about saving the world, but he would if its destruction got in the way between him battling ginga. Which I find just slightly messed up.
But definitely Oliver. As linehault said, I thought he was a girl. Tithis young, so I understand the high voice, but c'mon Oliver. Plus his clothes, beyblade, and personality made me sure he was a girl. Until I found out he wasn't. And even then I thought they had made a mistake.
I was watching the Anime on Saturday morning, And Tsupasa was battling Ryuga on the roof of the Dark nebula, and my mom walks into the room an says, "That girl needs a haircut!" Tongue_out
Definatly Kira,tsubasa and the worst of all tetsuya after he got dark gasher that's just creepy lol XD
expiacally when he was battling benkei and did that act and then it shwitched to him tossing his hiar which was in a ponytail with flowers going accross the screen XD