Character who doesn't act his/her gender most

Oliver is from Bakuten Shoot Beyblade, not Metal Fight.

The owner of Earth Virgo is named Teru Saotome.
I think Zeo didn't act like himself. He acted like a wimp in some portions of the show. In the portion of the show where all members of every region battled, I think Zeo seemed like either the most stressed person or most concerned person in the world. I don't think he even decided to hop into the fray, unlike his teammates Damian and Jack.

And the thing is that it seems like he only keeps his composure during a battle. Just watching all that going on looked like it was getting to him... He seems like a confident guy at first glance. Seriously, he is acting like a girl when he does that...
Lol i don't really know,maybe Benkei,well around kyoya that is. Yu kinda acts like a little girl but not really,he is just full of spirit xD
(May. 15, 2012  11:02 AM)SouPudeliK Wrote: Are Apple Blossoms and I the only people who didn't think Jack and Ryuutarou were girls xD? I mean... okay.. we're used to lipstick-wearing guys.

I never said I thought they were girls. I knew they were guys from the word go. I'm just answering the topic of this thread.
That wasn't directly directed at you. I just said that because most people said they thought they were girls.
Oh ok. Well, I think, like you, I'm used to seeing them. I've watched a lot of anime over the years, after all. XD
At fist I thought Ryutaro was a girl because of the lipstick on the bottom lip.But after watching the episode he is in it is clear he is just a weird guy.
I sorta thought if you watch Metal Masters I thought Jack was a girl until I knew his name and saw him in an episode........ here's how i thought he was a girl.........
1. He has pink longish hair
2. He wears lipstick
3. His bey is a peacock called Befall
Personally I think Jack is a little too girly. He has that long hair and he waers make-up. I like Jack, he's awesome, so its not like i'm putting him down or anything. I just think he's too girly.
(Jun. 07, 2012  5:31 PM)Damian Hart Wrote: Personally I think Jack is a little too girly. He has that long hair and he waers make-up. I like Jack, he's awesome, so its not like i'm putting him down or anything. I just think he's too girly.

I wonder. What else but his outer appearance do you consider as girly? (I personally think his way of moving/acting in general seems rather eccentric/psycho than girly.)
(Jun. 08, 2012  3:22 AM)SouPudeliK Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2012  5:31 PM)Damian Hart Wrote: Personally I think Jack is a little too girly. He has that long hair and he waers make-up. I like Jack, he's awesome, so its not like i'm putting him down or anything. I just think he's too girly.

I wonder. What else but his outer appearance do you consider as girly? (I personally think his way of moving/acting in general seems rather eccentric/psycho than girly.)

I guess its just the girls i know then. Alot of the girls i know act alot like that.
(Jun. 08, 2012  6:07 PM)Damian Hart Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2012  3:22 AM)SouPudeliK Wrote:

I guess its just the girls i know then. Alot of the girls i know act alot like that.

Well, people perceive others after experiencing many probably completely different persons. So it's really hard to tell to determine what is 'girly'. Because everyone has different point of views to that.
the first time i saw titi i thought he was a girl
why is none naming girls that act like guys?
Anyway for all you who think tsubasa is a girl watch zero g shows with English subtitles. He is at the beach with his swim trunks and his 12 pack. Tsubasa is ripped(no pun intended).
Totally jack and Ginga too. Jack...is jack, and ginga wears a scarf and has a high voice.
Scout25 - Uhh, what's wrong with guys wearing scarves? Boys at my church do all the time in the winter, and if he wears it all-year-round as a fashion statement, what's wrong with that? It's not like he's cross-dressing or anything, *cough*like Rago does*cough*! Pinching_eyes I think Gingka's scarf is cool. Also, his voice isn't his fault. It's his parent's fault. :'D
Not trying to offend any fans but...
Teru.
I'm sorry but...
Obvious reasons.
I still like him, though. Tongue_out
Jack! He acts and looks like a girl but is a guy! Really? I hate when they make characters like that because it is just weird.
(Sep. 09, 2012  5:22 PM)Ninjaman60 Wrote: Jack! He acts and looks like a girl but is a guy! Really? I hate when they make characters like that because it is just weird.

*sighes* Like SouPudeliK has said before, look at his chest. Is that girly? Angry And his personality/actions aren't necessarily 'girly' either. It's all a matter of perspective.
(Nov. 03, 2010  3:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I have to admit that I still do not know what gender Damle is ... Dude has problems identifying Enso as well.

You mean Demure? If that's what you mean, She was a girl in the Japanese Dub and a Boy in the english dub.
(Sep. 23, 2012  3:59 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: You mean Demure? If that's what you mean, She was a girl in the Japanese Dub and a Boy in the english dub.

How do you know ? Where is your confirmation ?

Also, is "Demure" the spelling Nelvana decided to use ? We wrote it "Damle" during the whole Explosion series ...
(Sep. 23, 2012  4:23 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2012  3:59 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: You mean Demure? If that's what you mean, She was a girl in the Japanese Dub and a Boy in the english dub.

How do you know ? Where is your confirmation ?

Also, is "Demure" the spelling Nelvana decided to use ? We wrote it "Damle" during the whole Explosion series ...

Well, he was a boy in the English dub and I heard from somewhere that she was a girl in The japanese dub. I think the way I said was just for the English dub.
(Aug. 04, 2011  11:40 PM)zflare3 Wrote: jack obviously!
he looks like a girl with make up i thought he was a girl until i watched the anime

He doesn't look like a girl, he's just Jack, a creepy guy that is so artistic that it is creepy.
(Sep. 23, 2012  6:18 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: Well, he was a boy in the English dub and I heard from somewhere that she was a girl in The japanese dub. I think the way I said was just for the English dub.

Whoever sounded sure about that was completely wrong. Damle's gender was unknown, and there are not really clear gender indicators in the Japanese language, so it remained unknown until a character called him "he" in the dub.
inb4 someone mentions Kira.

(Sep. 23, 2012  12:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote: And there are not really clear gender indicators in the Japanese language.

Too bad its not like french, hahaha xD