World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most (/Thread-Character-who-doesn-t-act-his-her-gender-most)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - misquared - Nov. 01, 2010

*is very careful not to sound offensive*
Who is the character (in MFB or Bakuten series) who you think doesn't act his/her gender?

I always thought Romero was a bit off XD
Watarigani too............

I hope you get what the topic is about anyway, you get the point XD

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - Storm Breaker - Nov. 01, 2010

Definately Kenta.

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - misquared - Nov. 01, 2010

But Kenta is a kid and he acts more manly than Benkei O_O

Kenta mans up from time to time and he stands up for what is right

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - Storm Breaker - Nov. 01, 2010

Kenta cries too much
but I'm going to have to say that Tsubasa looks kinda of feminine and when you first see him hes like a girl man.

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - Dude - Nov. 01, 2010

(Nov. 01, 2010  5:11 PM)Storm Breaker Wrote: Kenta cries too much

You know nothing about children, then.

They can start crying if you sneeze too harshly.

Isn't he like 8?
I actually hang out with 8 years olds and they don't cry over losing a bey blade battle.

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - NitroNeo - Nov. 01, 2010

You Guys forgot Yuu he is like a girl ,don't get me wrong but sometimes i think yuu is hitting on Kenta in a girly way in Japanese it is more true , english version of Yuu is Ok not that girly

" In this case Words do speak louder than Actions "

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - .:J:. - Nov. 01, 2010

what about the guy with dark cancer? especially the episode when he get's his bey improved by douji... so G**

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - LeonetheLion - Nov. 01, 2010

Well, Gingka, sometimes he sounds like a girl.

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - .:J:. - Nov. 01, 2010

!!!!!!! how dare you insult gingka! however i must admit youre right...

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - LeonetheLion - Nov. 01, 2010

(Nov. 01, 2010  8:59 PM)Nwolf Wrote: !!!!!!! how dare you insult gingka! however i must admit youre right...
Sorry, thanks and Benkei, well, acts like a girl around Kyouya.
EDIT:Gingka is like my 2nd favorite character in Beyblade Metal Fight/Fusion, when I said what I said, not trying to
be mean.

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - Dude - Nov. 01, 2010

(Nov. 01, 2010  9:02 PM)EarthAquilaGuy Wrote: Sorry, thanks and Benkei, well, acts like a fangirl around Kyouya.

Like they say, fixed.

Benkei is quite manly, actually...except around Kyouya, of course...

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - Kai-V - Nov. 01, 2010

Kenta is absolutely normal. Some boys are more sensitive but that does not make them more 'girly' ... Also, this is a show, of course they will dramatise.

Yuu is just a weird kid. He gives everybody surnames and he is just very innocent in general.

Ginga never really sounds like a girl ...

Benkei is 'manly', he just has some ridiculous adoration for Kyouya.

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - misquared - Nov. 02, 2010

I remember how people considered Oliver as a girl...

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - NitroNeo - Nov. 02, 2010

(Nov. 01, 2010  9:02 PM)EarthAquilaGuy Wrote: Benkei, well, acts like a girl around Kyouya.

I Actually did understand what Benkei feels like he just wants to be recognised as a good blader & his best friend by Kyouya this is a bit like Naruto & Sasuke, but the ignorance shown by Kyouya puts out a bad vibe of Kyouya putting the moves on Benkei again no offense but Japanese anime sometimes really confuse me

(Nov. 01, 2010  8:34 PM)Nwolf Wrote: what about the guy with dark cancer? especially the episode when he get's his bey improved by douji... so G**

Yeah forgot about him , that guy is a creep

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - Soundwave - Nov. 03, 2010

I actually thought Yuu was a female until I saw the dub XD

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - .:J:. - Nov. 03, 2010

^ LOL same here, and even after that i thought he still sounded like a girl...

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - Itachi - Nov. 03, 2010

What's his name? Tsubasa, I think it is. I seriously thought he was a girl at first glance. Sort of Tetsuya too when I saw his hair in a ponytail.

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - Kai-V - Nov. 03, 2010

I have to admit that I still do not know what gender Damle is ... Dude has problems identifying Enso as well.

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - ghatre - Nov. 06, 2010

actually when i saw a piucture of subasa i thought he was a girl but after watching some anime its clear hes a guy

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - Annoying-Fork - Nov. 08, 2010

Yu Tendou sounds like an irritating Japanese girl in the Raw series, in Metal Fusion, he is dressed preppy but has the voice of a slob.

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - UltimateChimera - Nov. 08, 2010

Rootaro the guy with thermal pisces,he has lipstick!

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - DarkBioBlade - Nov. 08, 2010

(Nov. 08, 2010  12:46 AM)UltimateChimera Wrote: Rootaro the guy with thermal pisces,he has lipstick!

I very much agree Pinching_eyes_2 Is he/she a guy or a girl, I never figured it out...

What about the man-ballerina (edit: in the Metal Fusion series his name is Teru) that uses Virgo? I mean, I know men dance, but the tights? *shudder*

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - UltimateChimera - Nov. 08, 2010

in english its a guy

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - Kai-V - Nov. 08, 2010

In Japanese too ... And Ryuutarou, whatever his voice is in English, is clearly a boy in the original version.