Character who doesn't act his/her gender most

*is very careful not to sound offensive*
Who is the character (in MFB or Bakuten series) who you think doesn't act his/her gender?

I always thought Romero was a bit off XD
Watarigani too............

I hope you get what the topic is about anyway, you get the point XD
Definately Kenta.
But Kenta is a kid and he acts more manly than Benkei O_O

Kenta mans up from time to time and he stands up for what is right
Kenta cries too much
but I'm going to have to say that Tsubasa looks kinda of feminine and when you first see him hes like a girl man.
(Nov. 01, 2010  5:11 PM)Storm Breaker Wrote: Kenta cries too much

You know nothing about children, then.

They can start crying if you sneeze too harshly.
Isn't he like 8?
I actually hang out with 8 years olds and they don't cry over losing a bey blade battle.
You Guys forgot Yuu he is like a girl ,don't get me wrong but sometimes i think yuu is hitting on Kenta in a girly way in Japanese it is more true , english version of Yuu is Ok not that girly

" In this case Words do speak louder than Actions "
what about the guy with dark cancer? especially the episode when he get's his bey improved by douji... so G**
Well, Gingka, sometimes he sounds like a girl.
!!!!!!! how dare you insult gingka! however i must admit youre right...
(Nov. 01, 2010  8:59 PM)Nwolf Wrote: !!!!!!! how dare you insult gingka! however i must admit youre right...
Sorry, thanks and Benkei, well, acts like a girl around Kyouya.
EDIT:Gingka is like my 2nd favorite character in Beyblade Metal Fight/Fusion, when I said what I said, not trying to
be mean.
(Nov. 01, 2010  9:02 PM)EarthAquilaGuy Wrote: Sorry, thanks and Benkei, well, acts like a fangirl around Kyouya.

Like they say, fixed.

Benkei is quite manly, actually...except around Kyouya, of course...
Kenta is absolutely normal. Some boys are more sensitive but that does not make them more 'girly' ... Also, this is a show, of course they will dramatise.

Yuu is just a weird kid. He gives everybody surnames and he is just very innocent in general.

Ginga never really sounds like a girl ...

Benkei is 'manly', he just has some ridiculous adoration for Kyouya.
I remember how people considered Oliver as a girl...
(Nov. 01, 2010  9:02 PM)EarthAquilaGuy Wrote: Benkei, well, acts like a girl around Kyouya.

I Actually did understand what Benkei feels like he just wants to be recognised as a good blader & his best friend by Kyouya this is a bit like Naruto & Sasuke, but the ignorance shown by Kyouya puts out a bad vibe of Kyouya putting the moves on Benkei again no offense but Japanese anime sometimes really confuse me

(Nov. 01, 2010  8:34 PM)Nwolf Wrote: what about the guy with dark cancer? especially the episode when he get's his bey improved by douji... so G**

Yeah forgot about him , that guy is a creep
I actually thought Yuu was a female until I saw the dub XD
^ LOL same here, and even after that i thought he still sounded like a girl...
What's his name? Tsubasa, I think it is. I seriously thought he was a girl at first glance. Sort of Tetsuya too when I saw his hair in a ponytail.
I have to admit that I still do not know what gender Damle is ... Dude has problems identifying Enso as well.
actually when i saw a piucture of subasa i thought he was a girl but after watching some anime its clear hes a guy
Yu Tendou sounds like an irritating Japanese girl in the Raw series, in Metal Fusion, he is dressed preppy but has the voice of a slob.
Rootaro the guy with thermal pisces,he has lipstick!
(Nov. 08, 2010  12:46 AM)UltimateChimera Wrote: Rootaro the guy with thermal pisces,he has lipstick!

I very much agree Pinching_eyes_2 Is he/she a guy or a girl, I never figured it out...

What about the man-ballerina (edit: in the Metal Fusion series his name is Teru) that uses Virgo? I mean, I know men dance, but the tights? *shudder*
in english its a guy
In Japanese too ... And Ryuutarou, whatever his voice is in English, is clearly a boy in the original version.