Character who doesn't act his/her gender most

Tsubasa doesn't neccesarily act or sound the opposite gender, but he looks it. I couldn't tell what gender he was when I first saw the japanese version.
(Jan. 12, 2011  8:53 AM)drigergt123 Wrote: i would say doji or tetsuya they sound gay and doji is annoying with his voice

Tetsuya - VERY true
Doji - TRUE he might have a deviated septum, but real real reason is that his second VA fails at the voice.
What is the name of the guy that uses Virgo, he is kind of girly when he dances, and I think Damian can still be changed to a girl from the way he looks.
(Nov. 01, 2010  8:32 PM)NitroNeo Wrote: You Guys forgot Yuu he is like a girl ,don't get me wrong but sometimes i think yuu is hitting on Kenta in a girly way in Japanese it is more true , english version of Yuu is Ok not that girly

" In this case Words do speak louder than Actions "

You got that completely right, I thought s/he was a girl.
In the dubs I think ryuga's voice sounds nothing like in the raw versions. It is awfully girly in the dubs.
Toby!
1. has a female body stucture.
2. has a female facial stucture.
3. talks like a girl.

and Tetsuya because...
his bey is cancer,and some crabs get a type of cancer turning the crab the opposte gender. Chocked
(Nov. 01, 2010  5:34 PM)Storm Breaker Wrote: Isn't he like 8?
I actually hang out with 8 years olds and they don't cry over losing a bey blade battle.

he is 11
Tetsuya? I think he's reta**ed
you probable not here any more[obvisly its been a year] butdivine chimera im a boy.
(Jan. 17, 2011  10:00 PM)rock L-drago Wrote: In the dubs I think ryuga's voice sounds nothing like in the raw versions. It is awfully girly in the dubs.

Can that be because his voice actor is a girl! Oh wow
Damian because HE SOUNDS LIKE A GIRL IN THE JAPENESE VERSION!!!!!!!!!!! Supaburn
(Jan. 11, 2011  4:55 AM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2011  4:51 AM)Penguin Soldier Wrote: [quote='JÆMS' pid='502434' dateline='1294717555']
thnx
also i think that reiji(the guy with poison serpent, is that his name?) and damian has the voice actor i think

No problem, and:
Seiyuu: -
Reiji Mizuchi = Akeno Watanabe
Damian Hart/Heart = Romi Paku

Akeno Wanatabe is a female. Quite interesting how the voice actors are so much different from Japanese to English for Reiji.
In one episode when Ginga, Benkei, and Tetsuya was in a tournament Tetsuya was dressed like a girl(Very,Very,Very weird).
I actually thought Yuu Tendo was a girl untill I watched the episodes And he's personality is kinda like a girl,
Especially around Ryuuga and Tsubasa[offtopic] [Reminds me of Honey -Sempai from O.H.S.C]
(No offense to Kenta fans...)
I choose Kenta. He's about to cry when Ginga's gonna lose or something.

Unlike, Kyoya...KYOYA FTW!
(Feb. 07, 2011  10:50 PM)jfifthb Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2011  4:55 AM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2011  4:51 AM)Penguin Soldier Wrote: [quote='JÆMS' pid='502434' dateline='1294717555']
thnx
also i think that reiji(the guy with poison serpent, is that his name?) and damian has the voice actor i think

No problem, and:
Seiyuu: -
Reiji Mizuchi = Akeno Watanabe
Damian Hart/Heart = Romi Paku

Akeno Wanatabe is a female. Quite interesting how the voice actors are so much different from Japanese to English for Reiji.

Ash Ketchum newer seasons - Sarah Natochenny
Right... But I agree that the Flame twins (Libra and Sagittario, Kenta and Yuu) act way too much like a girl. Being in 5th grade is no excuse at all.
(Nov. 01, 2010  9:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Kenta is absolutely normal. Some boys are more sensitive but that does not make them more 'girly' ... Also, this is a show, of course they will dramatise.

Yuu is just a weird kid. He gives everybody surnames and he is just very innocent in general.

Ginga never really sounds like a girl ...

Benkei is 'manly', he just has some ridiculous adoration for Kyouya.

HOW DARE YOU INSULT LIBRA!
(Nov. 01, 2010  8:32 PM)NitroNeo Wrote: You Guys forgot Yuu he is like a girl ,don't get me wrong but sometimes i think yuu is hitting on Kenta in a girly way in Japanese it is more true , english version of Yuu is Ok not that girly

HOW DARE YOU INSULT LIBRA, IM GONNA INFERNO BLAST YOU!
(May. 07, 2011  3:13 PM)sasuke41915 Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2010  9:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Kenta is absolutely normal. Some boys are more sensitive but that does not make them more 'girly' ... Also, this is a show, of course they will dramatise.

Yuu is just a weird kid. He gives everybody surnames and he is just very innocent in general.

Ginga never really sounds like a girl ...

Benkei is 'manly', he just has some ridiculous adoration for Kyouya.

HOW DARE YOU INSULT LIBRA!

HOW DARE YOU INSULT LIBRA, IM GONNA INFERNO BLAST YOU!

Dude, chill...It's just their "Opinion" about your fave character.
tsubasa @ the "code paper" ughh...

the girlyestgirl ive ever seen (not realy, just sayin)
Hikaru seems pretty manlyish to me. . .

I also thought Tsubasa was female until I heard him talk in the dub. ._.
I think Ryuutaro acts pretty girly. Which I think is awesome, because at the same time he's a boy and seems to through and through okay with his identity. He's okay with being a boy and okay with still acting a bit girly.
It's just admirable and awesome.

Tsubasa's entrance into the series was amazingly girly, but I don't think he ever acts girly again.
Hikaru and Tsubassa really fooled me for a while
i thought tsubasa was a girl for like 2 weeks then i really listened to his voice and noticed it was a boy. Teru sort of acts like a girl, i mean seriously, he's a ballerina. but i have no problem with male ballerinas.
Hikaru I thoughts she was a boy but then it became. Clear she's a girl
Well actually, I'm pretty sure just Hikaru's shorts make it obvious that she is a girl. No guy in their right mind would wear shorts as tiny as hers.