Character who doesn't act his/her gender most

(Sep. 25, 2011  5:15 AM)Dan Wrote: I have white jeans ...
Crying

Lol, exactly my point! But my parents finally believed that guys can wear them
When I first saw Ryutaro & Jack, I thought they were girls. Until I heard the voice.

ME: WTF a She-male?!
I still feel like Kenny fits with being a female more than a male in the dub of the original series.
Why? He's just very young. Hard to believe but I've meet kids his supposed size, were boys, and had a similar pitch.
In the old series kenny

In the Beyblade Metal Fusion series, tetsuya
(Nov. 01, 2010  8:34 PM).:J:. Wrote: what about the guy with dark cancer? especially the episode when he get's his bey improved by douji... so G**

Tetsuya Waterigani He's crabby crabby crazy Tongue_out
(Feb. 07, 2011  10:50 PM)jfifthb Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2011  4:55 AM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2011  4:51 AM)Penguin Soldier Wrote: [quote='JÆMS' pid='502434' dateline='1294717555']
thnx
also i think that reiji(the guy with poison serpent, is that his name?) and damian has the voice actor i think

No problem, and:
Seiyuu: -
Reiji Mizuchi = Akeno Watanabe
Damian Hart/Heart = Romi Paku

Akeno Wanatabe is a female. Quite interesting how the voice actors are so much different from Japanese to English for Reiji.

So... Is Reiji a girl?
Surely the dubs lead one to believe he is a man, but after i saw the raw version i started believing he is a girl.
In conclusion, i can't tell if he/she acts his gender, mostly because i think any gender could act like he/she does, but oficially talking, what is Reiji exactly?
Mizuchi Reiji is a boy. It is absolutely common for kids in anime to be voiced by female voice actors. Are you wondering what gender Ginga is ?
And the sarcasm is because it's obvious that kid girls in anime are always voiced by men?
I can't stand people who don't appreciate Japanese Voices of anime not because for example the voice would sound wrong, but these people insult Japanese Voices just because "OMGZ A GIRL VOICES A BOY CHARACTER, WOW IT SUX". And if you appreciate them, idiots call you a "weaboo" or something. This often works on my nerves.

Even though the voices sound better than in the original, they're being bashed because like i said, they hate how a girl voices a boy. As if females had no place in this world or something to them. What matters is that the voice fits perfectly to the certain character, no matter who voices it.
Which is not the case for Ryuuga, whatever gender Carmen Melville (spelling ?) has.
I believe it would be Tetsuya, in ep.28 he acted so random, he acted so feminine, but then again that could just be him acting charming even though it just makes him somewhat a strange wierdo
For me Tsubasa is really really acting like a girl.His first appearance was soo weird that I thought he was a girl.E.g the way he waves his hair really creepy.
MADOKA. She doesn't act feminine at all, and I really think she would, at least around Tsubasa. To manly, but not enough for a tomboy.
When Tsubasa made his debut in metal fusion i swear he looked like inuyasha saving kagome Pinching_eyes_2 wait....does that mean i just made gingka a girl O_O please ignore this.
(Oct. 03, 2011  8:02 AM)OneWingedAngel Wrote: When I first saw Ryutaro & Jack, I thought they were girls. Until I heard the voice.

ME: WTF a She-male?!

me too my friend, me too.
Wow, two years after this thread started there are still debates on Kenta. Tired
Anyway, I have to say Titi, I'm still not absolutely sure what gender he/she is.

EDIT: Actually Teru Saotome should be the crowned winner of this thread. Nuff said
Well, I don't have anything to say that hasn't already been said, though I did wonder until page 4 why Jack hadn't been mentioned yet.

I'll go with Tetsuya, Hikaru, Ryutaro, and Jack. Sometimes Madoka.

Ryutaro or Jack? Which one acts more feminine? I'd have to say Jack, personally.
(May. 07, 2012  5:38 PM)Kinako Wrote: Well, I don't have anything to say that hasn't already been said, though I did wonder until page 4 why Jack hadn't been mentioned yet.

Ryutaro or Jack? Which one acts more feminine? I'd have to say Jack, personally.

Personally... I think Jack is one of the manliest characters.

Are Apple Blossoms and I the only people who didn't think Jack and Ryuutarou were girls xD? I mean... okay.. we're used to lipstick-wearing guys.

I don't like saying people act their gender or something. It's their personality and it doesn't matter if they act 'feminine' or whatever.
(May. 15, 2012  11:02 AM)SouPudeliK Wrote:
(May. 07, 2012  5:38 PM)Kinako Wrote: Well, I don't have anything to say that hasn't already been said, though I did wonder until page 4 why Jack hadn't been mentioned yet.

Personally... I think Jack is one of the manliest characters.

Are Apple Blossoms and I the only people who didn't think Jack and Ryuutarou were girls xD I mean... okay.. we're used to lipstick wearing guys.

I don't like saying people act there gender or something. It's their personality and it doesn't matter if they act 'feminine' or whatever.

Add me to the list, add me to the list! I completely agree with you! It's just Jack and Ryutaro's personality to be overly... eccentric... I did not think that Jack or Ryutaro looked like girls because they wore lipstick! LOL Although, I did think Chiyun was a girl until Mei-Mei called him a he!
Jack was hard to figure out in Japanese.... but now that i have seen him in english, he is definitley a guy.... i was sooo confused with him!
Idk, Jack... has only the lipstick as a 'girly' feature, really.

Look at his chest. LOOK AT IT. This body build is nothing female to me. Actually he's the most manly guy I find attractive, I usually tend to think this build of body is already too muscular. Might just be me...

Well, Ryuutaro.. could act pretty girly, given some situations, but yeah... mostly plain eccentric.

I had trouble figuring Titi's gender, but that's mainly because Titi is so childish, still. Aside from that, I think I got everyone from MFB right at first sight. I mostly get confused when people mistake the genders...
But nobody changed the characters' gender in the dubbed versions, contrary to what happened in the dubbed version of Inazuma Eleven series.
Is Oliver the guy with earth Virgo if not I don't know who he is