Character who doesn't act his/her gender most

Jack! That's the most to me right now. His voice is a little to high.
(Sep. 23, 2012  10:39 PM)Ninjaman60 Wrote: Jack! That's the most to me right now. He really looks like a girl to me.

This thread is for people who don't act there gender the most, not look. But seriously, if he got a haircut, he would be boss. He did say in the anime he is just trying to express himself.

I don't think Kenta acts like a boy, crying all the time and such. Just because you lose over half your battles Kenta doesn't mean you have to cry, just put Flash in attack mode and get W145 and a MF. THEN YOUR SET! XD
ryutaro he looks like a girl but he's a boy now that's wierd!
Hey did any of you know tht in the Japanese version Demure is a woman but in English version he is a dude? its soo confusing to me! I also thought Yuu was a girl be4 I saw him in the episodes but I first saw him on the computer when I looked up Kenta Yumiya and I was thinking "Does Kenta have a girlfriend or something!" but when I heard his voice I could mostly tell he was a boy exept when he laughs......Sometimes he just sounds like a well...girl. NO OFFENSE YUU!! Cute
I think that tetsuya don't remember when he put his hair up he kinda looked like a girl to me i thought is was his sister or something no lie!!
Titi looks like a girl.But he is a boy!
Yuu and Kenta. They both whine like a little girl and their japenese voice sounds completely like a girl.
Tithi. Definitely Tithi. Jumping around and squealing is not masculine in any way. Plus, he acts... er, odd... around Yuu. Clingy, much? Plus, his Japanese VA sounds ridiculously girly.

I still love him anyway.
In Japan it doesn't matter whether girls or boys play girls or boys in the show their acting for. For instance Ginkga's Japanese voice actor is a girl.
I thought Cycnus was a girl when i saw him. Kira too.
Oh and also Titi. He whines when he doesn't win Angry
/Masamune is telling us all about his BFFs, Zeo and Toby

/cut to picture on the Dungeon Gym's wall

Me: Oh, she's cute! So Toby's a girl? Wonderful, a female semi-lead character! She's completely adorable-

/Toby speaks

Me: What

Also still refuse to believe Chi Yun is a guy. Or Damle. SERIOUSLY WHAT THE HELL GUYS?!

Interestingly, is Damle/Demure ever referred to by gender in the English Dub?

What do you have against estrogen, guys. What.

<3 I always knew Teru, Ryutaro and Jack were guys, ironically enough.
Demure is actually a girl in the original show I think.
Probably, Yu Tendo. He's just what I picture when I think of "most feminine," well not considering the Dark Nebula Members. Now Ryutaro Fukami he fits the description, reminds me of a 'straight' drag queen. Other than that, I have no suggestions, the only other thing is how every anime character that is a boy has a girl voice narration.

I stand corrected - Haku from Naruto...
I honestly thought Oliver of the Majestics was a girl until they stated he was a boy but I mean come on a feminine voice, feminine look as well as a pink Beyblade that's confusing!

Titi also doesn't look much like his gender
(Feb. 16, 2013  6:58 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: I honestly thought Oliver of the Majestics was a girl until they stated he was a boy but I mean come on a feminine voice, feminine look as well as a pink Beyblade that's confusing!

I never expected Titi to be a girl, then again I never expected girls in MFB

NOTE TO OTHER PEOPLE: No I know there are girls in MFB really but they don't have official beys, only Hikaru, Sophie and Ren do but REN SUCKS and I don't approve of any of them because:
Hikaru is a coward, Sophie needs a partner with a Ketos as well which isn't great and Ren I hate the most is a BIG LOSER WHO CAN ONLY BEAT AMETEURS

Back to the question I think Tetsuya because he acted girly in ep 28 IMO only

EDIT: When I say Ren sucks and I hate her that means I hate her AS A BLADER, when she doesn't battle she's awesome that way
(Feb. 16, 2013  7:32 PM)MissKarat Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2013  6:58 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: I honestly thought Oliver of the Majestics was a girl until they stated he was a boy but I mean come on a feminine voice, feminine look as well as a pink Beyblade that's confusing!

NOTE TO OTHER PEOPLE: No I know there are girls in MFB really but they don't have official beys, only Hikaru, Sophie and Ren do but REN SUCKS and I don't approve of any of them because:
Hikaru is a coward, Sophie needs a partner with a Ketos as well which isn't great and Ren I hate the most is a BIG LOSER WHO CAN ONLY BEAT AMETEURS

Aw Ren Doesn't suck MissKarat! Yeah yeah I know she loses a lot you do have a good point about the female characters though it was a lot more balanced back in the Plastic Gen but we're getting off topic so I'll say Tsubasa kinda looked feminine when he first appeared
(Feb. 16, 2013  8:23 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: I'll say Tsubasa kinda looked feminine when he first appeared

It's gotta be the bishie sparkles. He must be a vampire...

Actually, Tithi's pretty much a defining example of 'who doesn't act their gender'. He's effeminate and rather touchy feely with Yuu : 0

Actually Ren is sorta matched up with the power of Shinobu, and she act a lot like a girl
first of all yu is how you spell his name but hes not much younger than me im 10 hes a little kid who gets overpassinate about beyblade and gives nicknames to his friends and the people he looks up to so leave him alone

now enzo is just overdramatic and sound like a female
(Feb. 16, 2013  10:05 PM)HDSK Wrote:

Actually Ren is sorta matched up with the power of Shinobu, and she act a lot like a girl

Yes but she hasn't won a single person and no ameteurs don't count and for the record she couldn't beat Takanosuke (No excuses about the Zero G Stadium because that's her apparent advantage) whether Shinobu can.

@Tysonblader009 When I say Ren sucks and saying I hate her I just hate her AS A BLADER but when she's not battling she's pretty GOD DAMN AWESOME but that's just it
(Nov. 01, 2010  8:58 PM)LeonetheLion Wrote: Well, Gingka, sometimes he sounds like a girl.

I agree especially in the English dub.
I would say Oliver. He looks and acts like a girl, not to mention his Armour, pink beyblade and a unicorn for a bit beast (although Unicolyon was pretty cool). Even in G-revolution when he wears blue, at the end of Kai and Tysons battle which is the final time we see him.