"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
what about that combo AZL suggested for me to used for A230 that got 16/20 against (TT) Phantom Cygnus B:D in my tests in the Hasbro metagame testing thread #2 (it was a darkhelm fx stadium) it was Reviser Killerken A230mb MSF-H would make it better but I don't have one
Well, it might be because of Destabilizing but... thats strange, I dont believe it should work but... hmmm :\
yeah it would destabalize Phatom B:D and then os it or force smash the carp out of it then os it...

also do you think you can test it against what I wanted testied in the beyblade parts testing thread (MFB)
Its probably only destabilization.
(Sep. 07, 2013  10:33 PM)Lazer Wrote: he listed his parts on the last page...

My cellphone is a little old, I have some problems using the forum on it, when I have a computer would be too late to help,
Is GCF usefull in bb-10?
Yes, there have been a few customs found that provide smash, with okay spin steal. Such as, Wyvang Dragooon sa165(attack) gcf or Genbull Dragooon d125 gcf, it can also provide a good substitute for a tornado staller.
(Sep. 08, 2013  4:24 PM)karpoconi Wrote: Is GCF usefull in bb-10?
It might depend on who you're asking. For smash attack in a BB-10 not really, because it will just circle the edge of the stadium no matter how you launch.
For anti-spin stealing it is.
I think that (metal face fang leone wd145 d) would be a good bey because its strong ad heavy also has great defence.
Fang is severely outclassed, try listing your parts so we can build you a better combo. Smile
Fang as far as I know didn't have much use for anything except attack if I recall correctly so putting it on WD isn't the best choice. You should post your parts so someone can help you make it better!

^the dude above beat me to it Tongue_out
(Sep. 09, 2013  2:02 AM)kingcholoblader Wrote: I think that (metal face fang leone wd145 d) would be a good bey because its strong ad heavy also has great defence.
Fang is only useful for attack, and is still heavily outclassed.
WD145 is also not good, because it scrapes the stadium floor a lot.
(Sep. 09, 2013  2:17 AM)Bularieleone Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2013  2:02 AM)kingcholoblader Wrote: I think that (metal face fang leone wd145 d) would be a good bey because its strong ad heavy also has great defence.
Fang is only useful for attack, and is still heavily outclassed.
WD145 is also not good, because it scrapes the stadium floor a lot.

Fang is outclassed by several things, even other weak wheels like Gravity. Also, the tip D, is mainly used for Stamina, not Defense, and WD145 just flat out sucks to be honest.
Hello, do you know of any good beyblades that I can make? Just any type of beys, whichever suits best.

Here are my beys:
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Rock Giraffe R145WB
Variares D: D
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
Diablo Nemesis X: D
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Gravity Perseus AD145WD
Extra parts: 2 packs of MF2, Perseus (Attack, Defense and Stamina type), 130, GB145, 105, AD145, F, S, WD, and RS.
MF Basalt Kerbecs BD145/GB145 WB

Basalt Kerbecs AD145 WD

Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD

You have some parts for an Attack Type, but no RF/R2F, so I would just avoid making an Attack Type.
two questions, what is the best bey that theif pheonix can syncrome with, and what is the best bey that samurai ifrit can syncrome with?
Ifrit Phoenix would be the best you can make assuming you have those two Shogun Steel beys... list your parts so we can help you Smile
remember there is "Phoenic Phoenic", it shows nice results when tested, but you are right asking him to list his parts
He has only one Phoenix though....
I just bought Phantom Orion spare parts, so I now hve 230, 85, CH120, XF, WD and SF

Are there any better beyblade that I can build?
(Sep. 11, 2013  1:52 AM)BeyMax Wrote: I just bought Phantom Orion spare parts, so I now hve 230, 85, CH120, XF, WD and SF
Are those all the parts you have? Anyway here are the combos I came up with for you!Smile
Phantom(stamina) Orion 230WD
Phantom(attack) Orion 85XF
Also, Phantom (stamina) Orion 85WD
No, my other parts are a little bit above that post.

(Sep. 09, 2013  4:16 PM)BeyMax Wrote: Hello, do you know of any good beyblades that I can make? Just any type of beys, whichever suits best.

Here are my beys:
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Rock Giraffe R145WB
Variares D: D
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
Diablo Nemesis X: D
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Gravity Perseus AD145WD
Extra parts: 2 packs of MF2, Perseus (Attack, Defense and Stamina type), 130, GB145, 105, AD145, F, S, WD, and RS.

And 230, 85, CH120, WD, XF, SF.
Attack: MF-H VariAres R145XF
Defense: MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145RS
Anti-Attack: MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145XF/ MF-H Basalt Horogium R145XF
Stamina: MF-L Phantom Orion/Kerbecs 85/AD145WD
Balance: Phantom Orion/Kerbecs 85XF/ Meteo L Drago CH120XF(outclassed!!!)
Spin Equalizer: MF-H Meteo L Drago CH120WD(outclassed!!!)