Poll: How Good is this Combo?

Great
20.00%
Good
60.00%
Bad
20.00%
Total: 100% 20 vote(s)
Hello there, here is a good attack combo I was testing with and it actually showed potential. So the combination here is Metal Stone Face Phoenic Phoenic W145R2F.

I used MSF because my only other MSF-H was currently being used in a combo. But I would gladly use MSF-H if someone wants me too. Okay, so the combos is an attack type. It works very good but it was having problems battling against Duo 230 and Death W145.

Also another reason I didn't use MSF-H was because I didn't want the beyblade to be too heavy; I know they're suppose to but it's already synchromed so I didn't want to make it slower then it's suppose to be.

So lets get to the testing:

Equipment:

MSF Phoenic Phoenic W145R2F vs Phantom Cancer W145EWD

Phoenic: 14/20 (All KO's)
Cancer: 6/20 (4 OS, 2 KO)
Draws: 1
Phoenic Win Rate: 70%

MSF Phoenic Phoenic W145R2F vs Death Cancer W145EWD

Phoenic: 10/20 (All KO's)
Cancer: 10/20 (8 OS, 2 KO)
Draws: 2
Phoenic Win Rate: 50%

MSF Phoenic Phoenic W145R2F vs MF-H Duo Bull 230MB

Phoenic: 12/20 (All KO's)
Bull: 8/20 (7 OS, 1 KO)
Draws: 0
Phoenic Win Rate: 60%

Upcoming Battles:

MSF Phoenic Phoenic is actually a really good attack beyblade. It had some difficulties but it has potential. Hopefully you guys like my testing and request whatever you want.
All you tested against was stamina and balance... no defense.
(Dec. 31, 2012  6:50 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: All you tested against was stamina and balance... no defense.

Okay i'll test it right now...
If it's having trouble against types other than Defense, then I highly doubt that it can KO combos such as Revizer Revizer and Duo.

But tests will prove if I'm right or wrong.
do you have access to a GF?
replacing RF with it will be an interesting thing to watch.
nice combo by the way!
Phoenic and RF for attack
W145 for stamina
quite good
(Dec. 31, 2012  6:53 PM)zeneo Wrote: do you have access to a GF?
nice combo by the way!
W145 for stamina
quite good

Well I did have GF but I traded it... because I thought it wasn't good but back fired.

Thanks.

Try going a tad lower to S130, see if that makes a difference...
hmm,S130 will give it some more meaning
bj3rdd-why did you trade your GF?was it bad??
and do you have a youtube video showing GF's stadium moving ability?
(Dec. 31, 2012  6:53 PM)zeneo Wrote: do you have access to a GF?
nice combo by the way!
W145 for stamina
quite good

It'd be interesting but not very good. I can predict the results to look like.....
Phantom: 9/10
Phoenic: 1/10

Zionson already did this same exact combo with S130 instead of W145, and it was very successful when the Phoenics were new. However it is nice to see more tests with Phoenic Phoenic cause it does have wonderful smash when it isn't very worn.

zeneo, Meow! has already done that video....
(Dec. 31, 2012  7:10 PM)zeneo Wrote: hmm,S130 will give it some more meaning
bj3rdd-why did you trade your GF?was it bad??
and do you have a youtube video showing GF's stadium moving ability?

Yes I will try S130 after I finish testing against defence; no I do not have a video showing it but I have an unboxing. I guess I have to buy another Gladiator Bahamdia to test.
is this combo good for zero g stadiums too?
Havent tried, but I will.
(Apr. 17, 2013  1:09 AM)bj3rdd Wrote: Havent tried, but I will.

ok i will test it later also tell me your results and i will tell mine
Hey try it against a Saramanda Pheonic TR145 RB it is pretty good and in the zero g stadium in a tournament however I uggest using a D: D because in battle you can switch it from attack to defense and Flat to sharp/ ball depending on the opponent
(Apr. 17, 2013  1:51 AM)Triforceblader Wrote: Hey try it against a Saramanda Phoenic TR145 RB it is pretty good and in the zero g stadium in a tournament however I uggest using a D: D because in battle you can switch it from attack to defense and Flat to sharp/ ball depending on the opponent

Saramanda Phoenic? with RB? I would understand more if it was "Balro Phoenic" because balro is better for synchrom with Phoenic than Saramanda, also Phoenic is a wheel designed exclusively for attack, RB would be useless for it. When D : D was tested i think it didn't show a great result, also this setup it's useless for balance because of phoenic, to much recoil
(Apr. 17, 2013  1:58 PM)Izhkoort Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2013  1:51 AM)Triforceblader Wrote: Hey try it against a Saramanda Phoenic TR145 RB it is pretty good and in the zero g stadium in a tournament however I uggest using a D: D because in battle you can switch it from attack to defense and Flat to sharp/ ball depending on the opponent

Saramanda Phoenic? with RB? I would understand more if it was "Balro Phoenic" because balro is better for synchrom with Phoenic than Saramanda, also Phoenic is a wheel designed exclusively for attack, RB would be useless for it. When D : D was tested i think it didn't show a great result, also this setup it's useless for balance because of phoenic, to much recoil

Yes however, saramanda is good for defense and has ridges that give it good attack. In a tournament. I would use this combo with D: D. Main reason, it can change modes. If it were to fave an attack type. I would make it Phoenic Saramanda D: D Flat. If I were to face a Defense type I would change it to Saramanda Phoenic D: D Ball. If I were to use it against a stamina type I would Use it as Saramanda Phoenic D: D Sharp. The Saramada Phoenic variation is good for stamina and Defense.

Also, I know about the Balro Phoenic Combo, I don't have Balro currently though but I do plan on getting it.
I did a little research... ( yeah me and research thats amazing huh?) Balro is great in this situation but replacing it with saramanda? Why not try something like just tossing a ball here... Ifraid?
I tried that. It has too much recoil and is unstable
With Saramanda Phoenic TR145RB you will have a really bad time with stamina beyblades, you will not have enough attack for them, and against defence you will not have enough power and stamina, that's because of rubber ball mostly, not only Saramanda lowering attack and Phoenic giving recoil and not giving weight
With Saramanda/Phoenic Phoenic/Saramanda D : D on Zero G stadium, you can't sway enough and your sway defense is not that good, also the stamina it would have is below top tier, itself D : D acts like a Balance Track/Tip, but Phoenic will not let you use its "defensive/stamina" capabilities at their best
I suggest you of using a second Saramanda, for what you want to make, is more stable and you will not need to know the beyblade of your opponent before the battle

Can someone try MSF/-H Phoenic Phoenic SA165 (Attack Mode) RF? I'm thinking of this because it could reach tall combos (230, SP230, E230) but with SA165 "push up" lower attackers that are appearing (Death 100RF, Gryph Begirados 100RF) to hit them with the lower Phoenic

(Similar to Wyvang Dragooon SA165R2F but with Right Spin, so... it will be different)
I see where you are going with this and I agree. What would happen if you used F230 with an EWD or ES? My theories are that it would either create a track that would be completely free spinning and be able to withstand almost any attack, or the two free spinning parts would counter eachother and knock it off balance.