Huntington Beach, CA
Tournament Results
Strange Cereal
16882 Gothard St Unit A
  Comic book and collectibles store
12:00 PM on 11/30/2019
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Beyblade West @ Strange Cereal
Saturday, November 30, 2019
Strange Cereal - Huntington Beach, CA
Burst Standard

Hello everyone!

We are teaming up with the good folks of Strange Cereal, the ultimate comic book and collectibles store in Huntington Beach, to bring you a HUGE Beyblade Burst tournament! Come join us in epic Bey-Battles, food, drinks, and MORE!

Player Capacity
Waitlist will be first come, first serve at the event. Being on the waitlist does not guarantee you a spot in the tournament.

16882 Gothard St Unit A
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
(Free on-site parking, single restroom available in-store)
https://strangecereal.com/

Tournament Bracket Link
https://worldbeyblade.challonge.com/BeybladeWestBST

Format
SWISS FORMAT
Each player will be able to play 5-6 battles.

Event Schedule
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM: Check In
12:00 PM - 12:15 PM: Bracket Set-up & Announcements
12:15 PM: Tournament Starts
We cannot guarantee an end time for the event. Tournaments can last up to 6 hours.
There will be a 25 minute food break before Final Stage.

Prizes*
- Beyblade Prize Pool: GT Triple Booster Set, Cho-Z CoroCoro Premier Set, CoroCoro Yamiterios, Zwei Longinus, Wizard Fafnir, Union Achilles, Black Left BeyLauncher, GT Long Winder & Launcher, Fafnir F3, Khalzar K3, Luinor L3, Orichalcum O3 + many more!!
- Strange Cereal store credit
- Strange Cereal Mystery Box
1st Place: First choice of Beyblade prize pool, $30 store credit, Strange Cereal Mystery Box
2nd Place: Second choice, $20 store credit, Strange Cereal Mystery Box
3rd Place: Remaining Prize, $10 store credit, Strange Cereal Mystery Box

Raffle
There will be an open raffle after Round 2, 4, and 6.

*Prize distribution will be decided at the tournament. We are still accumulating more as new Beyblades release until the event Smile

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Sep. 20, 2019  2:11 AM)JoJo [Jp0t] Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2019  2:00 AM)samurai blackYT Wrote: Does anyone else think she got the 64 from minecraft?

64 is the maximum number of players we can have for Swiss format.

Oh, ok. Just wondering
So is anyone planning on recording battles during the event? I'd say if there's any one event the WBO needs videos of, it's going to be this one.
(Sep. 21, 2019  5:12 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: So is anyone planning on recording battles during the event? I'd say if there's any one event the WBO needs videos of, it's going to be this one.

I’m planning to do that and make a video for the WBO BeyChannel.
Uh… there’s 65 participants.
(Sep. 21, 2019  1:44 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Uh… there’s 65 participants.

Yeah I believe there is a way to bypass the participant cap
(Sep. 21, 2019  2:23 PM)MrBlade Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2019  1:44 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Uh… there’s 65 participants.

Yeah I believe there is a way to bypass the participant cap

How?
(Sep. 21, 2019  2:27 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2019  2:23 PM)MrBlade Wrote: Yeah I believe there is a way to bypass the participant cap

How?

I can’t really say
(Sep. 21, 2019  2:29 PM)MrBlade Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2019  2:27 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: How?

I can’t really say
As in you don’t know or you’re not allowed to say?
(Sep. 21, 2019  2:30 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2019  2:29 PM)MrBlade Wrote: I can’t really say
As in you don’t know or you’re not allowed to say?
Half and half I don’t know but at the same time if I said how it could possibly be possible to bypass it others would might use it to their advantage
(Sep. 18, 2019  11:38 PM)ClexBlades Wrote: New area wonder what it’s gonna be like

If you have breakfast that morning You might get lucky and it will taste magically delicious
(Sep. 21, 2019  2:35 PM)MrBlade Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2019  2:30 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: As in you don’t know or you’re not allowed to say?
Half and half I don’t know but at the same time if I said how it could possibly be possible to bypass it others would might use it to their advantage

I know how, I’ve done 4 years of programming stuff ?
(Sep. 21, 2019  3:37 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2019  2:35 PM)MrBlade Wrote: Half and half I don’t know but at the same time if I said how it could possibly be possible to bypass it others would might use it to their advantage

I know how, I’ve done 4 years of programming stuff ?
Wait you’re a hacker? I thought we got rid of them!
Just kidding Smile.
(Sep. 21, 2019  3:38 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2019  3:37 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I know how, I’ve done 4 years of programming stuff ?
Wait you’re a hacker? I thought we got rid of them!
Just kidding Smile.
Lol I can’t hack things but I have an idea on how it happened. The most I’ve actually hacked is my schools google drive.
(Sep. 21, 2019  3:39 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2019  3:38 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: Wait you’re a hacker? I thought we got rid of them!
Just kidding Smile.
Lol I can’t hack things but I have an idea on how it happened. The most I’ve actually hacked is my schools google drive.
Wow ok then.
(Sep. 21, 2019  2:27 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2019  2:23 PM)MrBlade Wrote: Yeah I believe there is a way to bypass the participant cap

How?

Don’t worry. I’m working on fixing it. The 65th person who joined could have been a contributor who is able to bypass the cap. I’m just trying to figure out which contributor.
(Sep. 21, 2019  4:10 PM)JoJo [Jp0t] Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2019  2:27 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: How?

Don’t worry. I’m working on fixing it. The 65th person who joined could have been a contributor who is able to bypass the cap. I’m just trying to figure out which contributor.

Thanks Smile. Also, I like your YT channel Joyful_3.
How do you join the waitlist for this event? I’m local and would love to go standby
(Sep. 22, 2019  8:50 PM)BloodWolf Wrote: How do you join the waitlist for this event?  I’m local and would love to go standby

Just come to the tournament Early to get on the wait list. It's a first come first serve basis
(Sep. 18, 2019  10:53 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2019  10:48 PM)JoJo [Jp0t] Wrote: You can bring a stadium as a carry-on. I’ve done it before. It’ll be uncomfortable to hold on the plane but it shouldn’t be a problem going through security.

I’ve had airplane security people question me about what im gonna do with my beys.

One person thought Legend Spriggan was an actual axe
(Sep. 24, 2019  6:47 AM)BloodyPhoenix Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2019  10:53 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I’ve had airplane security people question me about what im gonna do with my beys.

One person thought Legend Spriggan was an actual axe

How does that happen?
I am going to the West Coast.
I want to taste defeat.
Can anyone confirm if the Friday and Sunday events are happening? From what I heard this was going to be a 3 day event. Thanks!
(Sep. 25, 2019  12:01 AM)bladekid Wrote: Can anyone confirm if the Friday and Sunday events are happening? From what I heard this was going to be a 3 day event. Thanks!

Who told you that?
(Sep. 25, 2019  12:01 AM)bladekid Wrote: Can anyone confirm if the Friday and Sunday events are happening? From what I heard this was going to be a 3 day event. Thanks!

I’m not hosting those other 2 events but they will have their own tournament threads when it’s confirmed. They will also be held in different locations.
(Sep. 25, 2019  12:15 AM)JoJo [Jp0t] Wrote:

I’m not hosting those other 2 events but they will have their own tournament threads when it’s confirmed. They will also be held in different locations.
Ok