Beyblade Related Injuries

Well my burn fire blaze just decided to knock itself out of my stadium and use burning fire strike on my face
Yesterday I was battling with the Hasbro scythe against some ridiculous combo... anyways, Hasbro's scythe doesn't have the PC frame, but instead metal. Although it is light, I was reaching for it when it was spinning and the top metal scythe parts hit the tip of my finger really hard! Pinching_eyes

I don't know if I explained this very well, but oh well Grin
(Nov. 14, 2012  3:56 AM)DJ Inferno Wrote: Well my burn fire blaze just decided to knock itself out of my stadium and use burning fire strike on my face

That is ridiculous, but funny.

Hehe.
Well I launched Master Dranzer at my cousins head he was fine though :L
Erm I have had a close call when Dragoon V and Flash Leopard blew past my shoulder (like something from the freakin' anime haha)
Ahhh, anyone ever try to pick up L Drago Destroy in right spin when touching the rubber...? Don't do it. Like, at all. Its rubber is actually pretty firm, and its edge is... sharp. If you look at a picture of the core, you can see it. It didn't exactly cut me though...

And, Big Bang in left spin. Not as bad as Destroy, though, heh.
My Phoenic's GCF cut my knee sure these "toys" are safe
Stupid hasbro are making these crappy stadiums just to make things safer when a bey can just bounce of these gigantic walls and pop somebody's eye out!
My sister got hurt with my beys. Gez, and I never got hurt with my beys.
Whipped myself in the eye with a rip cord once. Damn thing got right around my glasses.
My left thumb is swollen after repeatedly launching with my LL2..... The edges on the grip are too hard Crying
I scratched my hand after trying to pick up Thermal Lacerta from above with my hand....
And my Hasbro Lightning L-Drago stadium is broken and cracked everywhere, I launched and it actually grabbed onto my hand and I had to shake it off :L
I got smacked in my head when my diablo nemesis blue up I got a bump Joyful_3
I launched one of my beys in but it wasn't fully tightened so it fell apart and its facebolt hit me in the eye.
This happened just now.
I was using my Flash Pegasis and it hit my other bey, flew out and hit me in the face, bounced and hit the wall, BOUNCED BACK and hit me in a particularly painful spot.
Yesterday I was beyblading with my brother and my friend. My brother and I entered, him using a Diablo combo and me using Flash on XF. We launched our beys in, and his quickly smashed me out. My Flash flew straight at my knee and hit it, then started bleeding. I had to go get a Band-Aid.
This is usually a problem for everyone,but when I let go of my Beylauncher it hurts my finger so much Pinching_eyes!Also my Cosmic Pegasis hit my knee when it got KO'd and gave me a huge cut!

EDIT:A Beyblade also hit......nevermind.
well this thread is about beyblade injuries, i'll tell you about when i was actually injured by one. i launched my burn fireblaze 105 ms and it bounced out of the stadium and landed (metal spike down) on my big toe joint. i can literally bend my big toe up more than 90 degrees now.

new story: my twin was under a bucket where his burn fireblaze 100 ms was spinning on, punching the top making it bounce, it was hillarios. but then he did it too hard and the bey flew into the air and like the first story, it landed metal spike down. but on his nose.
I'm not too sure if this counts as an injurie, but this one time I tried to rip my launcher real hard and fast, but the cord got stuck a few seconds after I ripped it, so it sort of scraped at my finger and burned my finger raw and it was swollen. I couldn't move it 'till the next day.

Then another time, I was ripping a combo with a Twisted wheel, but it backfired, went backwards, and the rough bumps shred some skin on my leg.
Recently I was testing my white Lightning L-drago and Cyclone Pegasus in my stamina BB-46 when Pegasus fly into L-drago, forcing them both out and Pegasus into my left big toe knuckle with great force.
Ryuga hated me so he attacked me l-drago destroy
also 1 time i slide shot a bey, hit a soccer balland smashed into my friends tummy
Wow... We have gotton hert ALOT!!! Either being cut by a break in a stadium, or having veriares get ticked off with and and deside to go renegade, we have gotton alot of battlescars.
One time me and my brother were blading and when he ripped his arm hit the wall behind him and it really hurt him
i would be launching my hades kerbecs and i'll lose my grip then the beyblade and the launcher slam into my head(this has happened three times now)
I was beyblading near a chair and then one time when I launched really hard I hit my funny bone (it isn't very funny when you hit it) on the chair leg....
I spun some beyblade and when I picked it up it scraped the skin on my hand and I needed a Band-Aid.
I tape a cut up coke can pieces to my bey and spun it with my hand and got cut