Beyblade Related Injuries

I hate when my beylauncher handle flies back and hits my hand. It happens kind of a lot.
(Sep. 02, 2012  4:13 AM)beybladefoever Wrote: when i was battling my 19 year old brother and his ripcord peeled my skin when he launched
Didn't know that was possibleWut!?
(Sep. 02, 2012  4:05 AM)Tris Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2012  4:02 AM)Tri Wrote: Wow, the second page in 19 minutes.

Anyways, I got another one. My dad sucks at launching beys and misses the stadium over 9000% of the time and when he misses, the bey always seems to come to me and hit me in the shin!

His combo is Hell Kerbecs BD145WD, the top metal parts that stick up are what always hit me!

[Image: hn3Ok.png]
hehe.

And woow. Really? Maybe he's doing that on purpose... Dun. Duun.. DAHHNN.

I'm guessing you are gonna use that meme all the time now... figures, lol.

He probably does because he makes a very suspicious laugh after each time.
(Sep. 02, 2012  4:15 AM)Tri Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2012  4:05 AM)Tris Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2012  4:02 AM)Tri Wrote: My dad sucks at launching beys and misses the stadium over 9000% of the time and when he misses, the bey always seems to come to me and hit me in the shin!
And woow. Really? Maybe he's doing that on purpose... Dun. Duun.. DAHHNN.
I'm guessing you are gonna use that meme all the time now... figures, lol.
He probably does because he makes a very suspicious laugh after each time.
LOL. We agreed. Hmph.
-removed gif-

Everybody needs to stop posting as if this was a chatroom. It is abnormal that this topic got a second page already, so ask yourselves why.
Agreed, I apologize if I spammed.
(Sep. 02, 2012  4:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Everybody needs to stop posting as if this was a chatroom. It is abnormal that this topic got a second page already, so ask yourselves why.
But eh, sometimes when not using a grip, the part under my thumb when holding and ripping the launcher comes in contact with the attached bey. It burns a lot.
just erlier today, my dad tried out my new ultimate Meteo L-Drago Assult 85XF and it hit my big toe. I currently have ice on that foot.
One time when I was battling someone using the same combo as me(Flash Escolpio H145R2F) and both beys hit each other in mid air and both of our own beys came back and hit us in the stomach. OUCH!!!
Both of my kneecaps got spiked by Dragoon G. Nuff said. (No cuts, yet it hurt for a good 7 minutes or so.)
(Sep. 02, 2012  4:33 AM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2012  4:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Everybody needs to stop posting as if this was a chatroom. It is abnormal that this topic got a second page already, so ask yourselves why.
PROTIP 2: Generally, GIF and meme spam is not cool, especially when it becomes back and forth. And even more when they are big.

This topic is really edgy, I mean, even the "WTH moments" thread could accommodate some of the posts in here.

Hahah, sorry about the meme. I was getting ahead of myself. And now I have this Warning lingering around for forever. -.- Stupid me.

And to the second, yes. That's what I thought at the beginning of this thread, but no one gave any answer or reply to that. Will this thread go on, or be closed?

Anyway, to contribute to this thread, I also once shot my Dranzer G, and it disassembled within
battle. So it's AR went flying, and it's WD hit me. I'm not sure where, but now, I'm too scared to launch Dranzer G. Whenever I do, I grab a pillow to protect me.
UW145 flew out of the stadium, and literraly made my leg bleed. Unhappy
I think the only time I've been hit by a bey was... never? But I think once Storm Capricorn bounced up and hit one of my friends face or something
i was practicing my shooting techniques with my screw capricorn against a basalt combo so anyways when i launched my screw capricorn i felt i dident launch it correctly when i reached for it somehow my finger got caught in between both of them that one hurt a good bit
I really don't think we need this thread as most people post their injuries or sad moments of beyblade in this thread.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Biggest-...pid1021828

Edit: 3 pages... -.-
One day I was blading with Xcore Chaos...both of us launched a flash.I thought the battle was over and I kept my hand in the stadium but when I kept my hand both the flash's hit my index finger and my index finger was swollen up...I wouldn't care about it if it was on a normal weekend....but I got hurt when a tourney was on the next day.
(Sep. 02, 2012  7:36 AM)Tsunaâ„¢ Wrote: I really don't think we need this thread [...]

Kai-V has posted in it, and its open. Should be an indicator of the green light.
My so called friend claimed he was trying to break my launcher launched his hey and broke my finger and the nail. He has also hit me in other places I would not like to name (some friend) he did teach me to blade though.
Edit: hey=bey stupid auto correct
I was once messing around with a Hasbro Stadium and pushed the plastic center inside out. I challenged my brother to see who could pop it back through first, so we were both going at it and it was generally fun watching the Beys fly off everywhere from where the force wasn't enough to pop it back through.

However, I decided to go for a Synchrom combo for the weight, and I actually ended up having it bounce off towards my brother and hit him right between the legs. He ran away screaming with pain, and I won't lie, I turned around and laughed my head off, but I do feel sorry for him.

There you go kids; Hasbro Stadiums are deadly (y)
I can't remember when, but I was battling 2 beys and I got a stadium out and the bey that flew out hit me right under my eye. It hurt so bad, and when I looked in the mirror I had a red mark under my eye.
I cut my finger again today using an attack type. It re injured my finger again. hah
I broke a part of my nail cause this kid launched his bey into the stadium when I was taking my bey out
It bleeded for like 5 minutes without stopping
I had to use 7 bandages
Hmm, one time I launched my Twisted Tempo, and I accidentally put my left finger on the Ripcord, and I launched so hard that I cut myself. Another time, I picked up my Flame Bull while it was still spinning, and it cut my thumb. Also, my little sis and I were battling my Hades Kerbecs against her Rock Zurafa, and they clashed in the air. Both beys flew backward in a stadium out. Hades Kerbecs hit my private area, still spinning, to! D:
Goreim vs Orojya...

Goreim smashed Orojya so hard that a tiny bit of Orojya broke and flew right into my face and scratched me :c