Beyblade Related Injuries

(Oct. 02, 2013  11:11 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I tape a cut up coke can pieces to my bey and spun it with my hand and got cut

Well .. obviously ...

It's tin, and very sharp when you cut it out of a can. Why would you even do that?
I saw it on YouTube and wanted to make my beyblade deadly XD
Once my cousin launched his Evil Pices in the stadium and it bounced off the stadium and the fusion wheel cut my leg! It hurt, I got a scar!XD
One time my finger was by my ripcord and when I launched it went across my finger and it kinda hurt all day
That's happened to me once it hurt!
Anyway I jammed my thumb while playing basketball so I tried to launch my bey with a Ripcord launcher and it pulled my thumb back!!Unhappy and it still hurts!
I don't really see a point to this, but here goes me - (Smile)

Once, I ripped out my dragoon msuv and then my driger ms. Dragoon msuv literally smashed driger ms out of my stadium, and it hi my chest. I was winded, and there was a slight cut.
I would spin a beyblade with a hades fusion on it with an agressive worn out tip I miss and touch my pinky knuckle on it and it hurt,even my big cousin tried it and she said it hurts.
I got a cut from the outer prongs on the string launcher, and it ripped my skin open... Also in my ZG stadium, I tried stopping my Revizer Dragooon BD and the cutoff on Revizer scraped my fingernail off.
ouch... how did prongs from a string launcher rip your skin open? was it blood everywhere... oh and one of the most common beyblade injuries... I was using a ripcord launcher and ripped it super hard and hit my 3 year old little sister in the face with the spikes on the ripcord...
I bet she cried a lot.... Did I get in trouble
(Oct. 05, 2013  9:39 PM)Lazer Wrote: ouch... how did prongs from a string launcher rip your skin open? was it blood everywhere... oh and one of the most common beyblade injuries... I was using a ripcord launcher and ripped it super hard and hit my 3 year old little sister in the face with the spikes on the ripcord...

Those spikes don't hurt at all, haha. At least you didn't accidentally hit her, that's probably would've hurt a lot worse. How did she react to it?
well she was crying not at the top of her lungs but it hurt her badly.... but luckily I didn't get in trouble XD although I have to admit my launches are abnormally powerfull I sweat every time I launch XD
It hurt a lot every time I pick up my brothers dragoon g while it is spinning
(Sep. 02, 2012  3:31 AM)K!d Death Wrote: I had once Scraped my knee with my BigBang Pegasis

big bang theory ha ha ha XD
One time I launched hyperblade Cosmic Pegasis FGrin in the air and it landed on my younger brothers head, he is like 7 years old. He cried a bit than stopped and started launching random beyblade at me and I he got so mad he decided to punch me and started making menacing faces. I was just trying to practice launched Pegasis in the air, is that so wrong?
It is when there's people near that they can hit. If you really think about it, beyblades could cause a lot more damage to yourself an others than you might think, haha.
I got another: I launched into my ZG stadium, my knuckle smacked the hardwood wall, and Ifraid outswayed itself and hit me hard... I guess you could call it the Knock Knock.
ouch and lol XD how did your knuckle smash the wall if you were pulling It is a mystery where did Ifriad hit you in the knuckle? XD anyway I've got another one I was playing with my friend and was showing me in my BB:10 how far Flash Sagittario in Attack mode (stock) could bounce if you launched it sideways and it bounced/spun on the MW then he launched it again is spun then bounced as high as my chest (I was sitting on the ground) then smacked him inbetween his knee and thigh XD it hurt him real bad mostly cause it was still sideways like a beywheel and the metal wheel hit him XD Sagittario used Diving Arrow! I should have recorded that XD
1. When I pull a beylauncher and the plastic part comes back and hits my finger. It is so ANNOYING!
2. When i pull a ripcord and it scrapes across my fingers

I've had bad experiences with launchers :3
Someone started to bleed at the last tournament I hosted after getting hit in the knuckles with a top.
I also make my friend's knee bleed after knocking his Beyblade out when it was attack vs attack.

I never signed up for this much blood.
once I launched a beylauncher the handle went fying and hit my finger, it had a suspension handle on it too, just making things painful.

another time, my launcher LR fell out of my grip just a slit second before launch, it flew around and choked me, had to cut the string ):

Just today I had the same thing on my grip happen only this time I let go of the handle, the launcher flew and hit the window, piece of glass cut me. metal parts being made so I stop breaking that little tab holding the launcher in the grip, it keeps breaking so im making one out of metal, hopefully that fixes my problem, but every time i use it the tab breaks and my launcher hurts me by flying around my neck or breaking something.

Also I attached diamond-edge files (They are used to sharpen knives) to my beys fusion wheel hoping it would shred and permenently damage the opponents fusion wheel, when I tried to stop it, I got like 20 scrapes on my fingers, OUCH!
(Jan. 27, 2014  6:14 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: 1. When I pull a beylauncher and the plastic part comes back and hits my finger. It is so ANNOYING!

welcome to my world dude! That happens to me every time! I actually broke my finger once because of that (What happened was that I had a weighted handle, to make things more easy to grip, it flung back and hit my finger and broke it!
(Feb. 13, 2014  9:36 PM)Meeper Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2014  6:14 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: 1. When I pull a beylauncher and the plastic part comes back and hits my finger. It is so ANNOYING!

welcome to my world dude! That happens to me every time! I actually broke my finger once because of that (What happened was that I had a weighted handle, to make things more easy to grip, it flung back and hit my finger and broke it!
wow.... I heard of people tieing stuff to there launcher for a better grip.... But darn, that's intense. What did u use?
(Feb. 14, 2014  5:46 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2014  9:36 PM)Meeper Wrote:

wow.... I heard of people tieing stuff to there launcher for a better grip.... But darn, that's intense. What did u use?
an all-metal handle it was made of cast-iron and it weighed about 60 grams + launcher suspension...Uncertain Wuut, i like metal (I use my custom-made ALL- metal launcher, everything but the string is metal, hmm what should i do next ooh all-GOLD launcher. hope i dont hurt myself like last time
Well I scrape my kuckles and hands all the time but I recently pulled a muscle I my arm from launching. I finally am able to launch again without hurting myself so that's good. One time my Big Bang Pegasus broke and the parts went flying. It didn't hurt but I got a something to the face. I don't even know what.