Beyblade Random Thoughts

It's a shame synchroms got rid of all crystal wheel potential. Stock Zero G beys are more fun to battle in a Zero G stadium than anything else, in my opinion.
(Aug. 07, 2013  4:42 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: It's a shame synchroms got rid of all crystal wheel potential. Stock Zero G beys are more fun to battle in a Zero G stadium than anything else, in my opinion.

i just think that synchromed beys look... ugly.
the creators took all this time to make these crystal wheels and then make them useless. and i cannot stress how bland sychromes look it is sad really. but oh well if the chrome wheels didnt sych then the meta games would have to be seperated
IMO, certain self synchromes like Saramanda^2 look nice, but that's only because the indents line up perfectly.
That's weird. Why is the BB-15 Launcher Grip trending on Twitter? (Click to View)
all jokes
(Aug. 07, 2013  4:46 AM)Ifrit Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2013  4:42 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: It's a shame synchroms got rid of all crystal wheel potential. Stock Zero G beys are more fun to battle in a Zero G stadium than anything else, in my opinion.

i just think that synchromed beys look... ugly.
the creators took all this time to make these crystal wheels and then make them useless. and i cannot stress how bland sychromes look it is sad really. but oh well if the chrome wheels didnt sych then the meta games would have to be seperated
I agree. I hate how heavy they are, too. I wince every time I launch a synchromed bey into my Zero G stadium because of how much damage they can do Pinching_eyes_2
they are either too heavy or too light but it is because they dont have real sides( like the walls of storm and strike)
but they make my favorite type extremely viable, i am looking at you defense
and on that note defense is the only thing that benefits from sychrom.
the weight may make it easier to ko with an attack type but they have less stamina
stamina types are okay but most of the wheels are orriented to defense except genbull(to a degree)
it is kinda sad
Am I the only one who hates Revizer Revizer and Flash? I just detest using either of those, for reasons unknown.
Everyone hates me now.
(Aug. 07, 2013  6:57 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: Am I the only one who hates Revizer Revizer and Flash? I just detest using either of those, for reasons unknown.
Everyone hates me now.

No one hates you! But why do you hate it?
Flash hates me, so I hate it back. It's karma.
Revizer Revizer is just boring. I dunno, I just find it very bland.
(Aug. 07, 2013  4:46 AM)Ifrit Wrote: if the chrome wheels didnt sych then the meta games would have to be seperated
Suggested it long ago. Have a separate meta for Legend, Fury and Crystal wheeled beys.
The strategies are interestingly different and it provides a use for otherwise worthless parts.
I kind of like that idea. The only issue is that people would rather use "real" competitive combinations, & it would be hard to sell people on a strictly Zero G tournament with crystal wheels...
I don't think legend and metal fury wheels should be given their own, because they pretty much come with all useless parts, but at least with Zero-G, parts would be competitive. Therefore people wouldn't mind buying them and using them in tournaments.
If you get what I'm saying.
(Aug. 07, 2013  6:57 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: Am I the only one who hates Revizer Revizer and Flash? I just detest using either of those, for reasons unknown.
Everyone hates me now.
I don't know about Reviser Reviser cause I don't have it and I've never seen it in person but I love Flash it knocked Phantom orion stock out of the darkehelm fx stadium (flash was stock too) and it knocks plenty of other beys out of my stadium even on 145hf against stock Kreis Cygnus in defence mode and with those high walls it just amazes me that it has that much power even agaist good defence customs it still knocks them out and this a hasbro darkhelm fx were talking about
(Aug. 07, 2013  7:14 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: Flash hates me, so I hate it back. It's karma.
Revizer Revizer is just boring. I dunno, I just find it very bland.
Revizer Revizer is my favorite combo for defense. It's recoil or lack their of is amazing, overall it gets the job done. I do see what you mean though when you say it is bland, since it is not the most aesthetically pleasing combination (since it is almost perfectly round)
Well yah, competitively it's great. It just irks me.
what gets me bout it is that it is not symmetrical! I feel like death the kid Uncertain
(Aug. 07, 2013  3:48 PM)Lazer Wrote:
Everyone hates me now.
I don't know about Reviser Reviser cause I don't have it and I've never seen it in person but I love Flash it knocked Phantom orion stock out of the darkehelm fx stadium (flash was stock too) and it knocks plenty of other beys out of my stadium even on 145hf against stock Kreis Cygnus in defence mode and with those high walls it just amazes me that it has that much power even agaist good defence customs it still knocks them out and this a hasbro darkhelm fx were talking about

do you want me to paint an image well here you go
reviser is a circle with carving and reviser is a circle with carving so when you put them together you get a really fat circle with carving.
it is nothing special

(Aug. 07, 2013  4:21 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote: what gets me bout it is that it is not symmetrical! I feel like death the kid Uncertain

everyone should get that joke... god i love soul eater
and soul evans you should get a face bolt sticker with his soul on it
(Aug. 07, 2013  4:31 PM)Ifrit Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2013  3:48 PM)Lazer Wrote:
Everyone hates me now.

reviser is a circle with carving and reviser is a circle with carving so when you put them together you get a really fat circle with carving.
it is nothing special

(Aug. 07, 2013  4:21 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote: what gets me bout it is that it is not symmetrical! I feel like death the kid Uncertain

I will be as soon as my metal faces and Metal Stone Faces arrive Smile thanks for the awesome idea!
(Aug. 07, 2013  4:42 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2013  4:31 PM)Ifrit Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2013  3:48 PM)Lazer Wrote: I don't know about Reviser Reviser cause I don't have it and I've never seen it in person but I love Flash it knocked Phantom orion stock out of the darkehelm fx stadium (flash was stock too) and it knocks plenty of other beys out of my stadium even on 145hf against stock Kreis Cygnus in defence mode and with those high walls it just amazes me that it has that much power even agaist good defence customs it still knocks them out and this a hasbro darkhelm fx were talking about

it is nothing special

I will be as soon as my metal faces and Metal Stone Faces arrive Smile thanks for the awesome idea!

you are very welcome
(Aug. 07, 2013  3:36 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: I don't think legend and metal fury wheels should be given their own, because they pretty much come with all useless parts, but at least with Zero-G, parts would be competitive. Therefore people wouldn't mind buying them and using them in tournaments.
If you get what I'm saying.
I get what you're saying and you're not wrong but I don't see it as a reason to disallow Legend and Fury. If You have Fury, Legend and non-synchromed Zero-G all in one meta, it lets people try out interesting combos with their otherwise useless parts in a fair environment but still puts the focus on the Zero-G stuff we all have anyway. Win win, no?
no non synchromed wheels get roflstomped all over the place guardian reviser instead of reviser^2 vs flash anything
roflstomped
Um...roflstomped...?
But yah, any non synchrome zero G's are toast against really anything (except maybe some legend beys and storm capricorne).
the main problem with the legend beys were that they were release to late to have any use when the meta game was still young
night (the legend ver of virgo) probably would have seen some early use but being released when it was it was instantly outclassed upon release
and counter could have been a decent early attack wheel but it wasn't long before basalt came along which was able to easily take the attacks
so im just saying that the order some beys were released made other beys useless, and that not all the legend blades are inherently bad just easily outclassed
Er, Libra came out waaaay before Night, and Libra > Night any day...
Same goes for Pegasus for Attack.
(Aug. 07, 2013  7:34 PM)Cake Wrote: Er, Libra came out waaaay before Night, and Libra > Night any day...
Same goes for Pegasus for Attack.

so im just saying that the order some beys were released made other beys useless, and that not all the legend blades are inherently bad just easily outclassed