Beyblade Collection

(Jul. 02, 2018  7:33 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: I own more (Metal Fusion/4D, extra parts, lots more Beyblade Burst Dual/Single layers)

My favourites are definitely my 3 Poseidons and Ocean Wrath G!!

My eyes are blessed. I've actually wanted to say that I can't describe the jealousy in my heart, but if I'm honest I'm just fascinated and really happy for you. That collection is a huge achievement!

Those three Poseidons and Ocean Wrath G are my favourites as well, and I like the two recolours of Poseidon more and more.
HMS is not really my series, but mint Dark Leopard, Phantom Fox and Jiraiya MS are super nice! The Galeon 2 EG version, Trygle 2G, Thunder Pegasus... this is far beyond awesome Grin
(Jul. 03, 2018  2:11 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Something special

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvh9gxNIK5I

Spam, find other  suitable thread
(Jul. 03, 2018  11:31 AM)Howaitonekon Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2018  7:33 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: I own more (Metal Fusion/4D, extra parts, lots more Beyblade Burst Dual/Single layers)

My favourites are definitely my 3 Poseidons and Ocean Wrath G!!

My eyes are blessed. I've actually wanted to say that I can't describe the jealousy in my heart, but if I'm honest I'm just fascinated and really happy for you. That collection is a huge achievement!

Those three Poseidons and Ocean Wrath G are my favourites as well, and I like the two recolours of Poseidon more and more.
HMS is not really my series, but mint Dark Leopard, Phantom Fox and Jiraiya MS are super nice! The Galeon 2 EG version, Trygle 2G, Thunder Pegasus... this is far beyond awesome Grin

Thanks, man! It was definitely not cheap, but doable. Beyblades like Galeon 2 (along with Knight Driger for the EG), Dark Leopard, Phantom Fox, Jiraiya are all reasonably cheap, if you're not too focused on them being NIB. You just need to search Japan auctions (ZenMarket preferred). Heck, even the Justice 5 Beyblades and their re-colours, pop up occasionally for reasonable prices. Just don't bother with eBay. I always search: ランダムブースター12 (Random Booster 12) and eventually, good deals pop up. 

Thunder Pegasus is ridiculously, absurdly expensive. Ocean Wrath G, Apollon (Yellow), Trygle 2G and Venusian G were, altogether, the same amount as that thing. Ugh. It sucked. I don't even understand how Shining God MS is called the most expensive Beyblade ever when that thing exists. I recommend skipping it. Hasbro Beyblades like Orthros G or Apollon G, are reasonably easy to find and cheap-ish. Seems like they're not popular, either (I love the Apollon layer -- I don't get it, personally)

The Violet Version of Poseidon might be my favourite? I don't know. Ocean Wrath G is great, but if you cannot find one, I'd go with Violet Poseidon.
[Image: IMG_20180615_231019.jpg]

My Burst Collection. I also have bL, cR, Legend God Valkyrie, Strike God Chip, Blaze Ragaruk, Gold Star frame, aH, RLC9 etc too. But they are one the way. My launcher collection is for sometime later?

Sorry for not posting pic with username. I forgot to do. Anyways I already have posted 2 pics worthy of Rose Gold and Rose Platinum Bit. So it's fine I guess
I haven't counted them yet but here's what I have as of today.

My tiny collection of plastic beyblades from when they first came out...
[Image: 42014343270_7973c89b2d_h.jpg]Plastic Beyblade collection by beans_by_toast, on Flickr

My growing HMS collection...
[Image: 28885557767_5e1ec1bf63_h.jpg]HMS Collection by beans_by_toast, on Flickr

My Metal Fight Collection. There were so many, I couldn't be bothered to take them out of the cabinet...
[Image: 43105761684_efa1c2e200_k.jpg]All my MFB Beyblades by beans_by_toast, on Flickr

...and finally my burst collection which I have a feeling is going to eventually grow to be my largest.
[Image: 43105655904_0b8fb3d9f0_k.jpg]Beyblade Burst Collection so far... by beans_by_toast, on Flickr
(Aug. 03, 2018  2:32 PM)GrandTempo1987 Wrote: I haven't counted them yet but here's what I have as of today.

My tiny collection of plastic beyblades from when they first came out...
[Image: 42014343270_7973c89b2d_h.jpg]Plastic Beyblade collection by beans_by_toast, on Flickr

My growing HMS collection...
[Image: 28885557767_5e1ec1bf63_h.jpg]HMS Collection by beans_by_toast, on Flickr

My Metal Fight Collection. There were so many, I couldn't be bothered to take them out of the cabinet...
[Image: 43105761684_efa1c2e200_k.jpg]All my MFB Beyblades by beans_by_toast, on Flickr

...and finally my burst collection which I have a feeling is going to eventually grow to be my largest.
[Image: 43105655904_0b8fb3d9f0_k.jpg]Beyblade Burst Collection so far... by beans_by_toast, on Flickr
NOW , THAT'S A COLLECTION ( congrats )
ChoZ:
Winning Valkyrie
Heck Lizard(hS)
Archer Hercules
Bloody Longinus
God:
Spriggan Requiem
God valkyrie
Screw Trident
Special Releases:
Dragoon F
Dragoon S

Hasbro:
Evolution
Valtryek c3
Satomb s3
Wyvron w3
Fafnir f4 (recolor)
90% of all dual layers
(Aug. 03, 2018  4:47 PM)K1D Wrote: Fafnir f4 (recolor)

Hold on... You have what? F3 right? And I might sound really like I live under a mountain of rocks but, which recolors are there a part of F3 releases... If this is way too off topic I'll shift it...
(Aug. 03, 2018  5:54 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2018  4:47 PM)K1D Wrote: Fafnir f4 (recolor)

Hold on... You have what? F3 right? And I might sound really like I live under a mountain of rocks but, which recolors are there a part of F3 releases... If this is way too off topic I'll shift it...
Meant f3. Its the green f3 with 7C survive. Ill edit mu post .

(Aug. 03, 2018  4:47 PM)K1D Wrote: ChoZ:
Winning Valkyrie
Heck Lizard(hS)
Archer Hercules
Bloody Longinus
God:
Spriggan Requiem
God valkyrie
Screw Trident
Special Releases:
Dragoon F
Dragoon S

Hasbro:
Evolution
Valtryek c3
Satomb s3
Wyvron w3
Fafnir f3.7C.s (recolor)
90% of all dual layers
(Aug. 03, 2018  5:54 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Hold on... You have what? F3 right? And I might sound really like I live under a mountain of rocks but, which recolors are there a part of F3 releases... If this is way too off topic I'll shift it...
It was probably a typo for K1D lol. So far, there are two Fafnir F3 recolors, the first one was Fafnir F3 7Cross Survive aka the green Fafnir F3, which was a Wave 3 SwitchStrike release. The second one is Fafnir F3 7Meteor Flugel, which is blue and gold. It comes in the Target Exclusive Spin Shifter Pack, which comes out this Sunday.
(Aug. 03, 2018  6:01 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2018  5:54 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Hold on... You have what? F3 right? And I might sound really like I live under a mountain of rocks but, which recolors are there a part of F3 releases... If this is way too off topic I'll shift it...
It was probably a typo for K1D lol. So far, there are two Fafnir F3 recolors, the first one was Fafnir F3 7Cross Survive aka the green Fafnir F3, which was a Wave 3 SwitchStrike release. The second one is Fafnir F3 7Meteor Flugel, which is blue and gold. It comes in the Target Exclusive Spin Shifter Pack, which comes out this Sunday.

Thanks for the info KJ!
(Aug. 03, 2018  6:29 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Thanks for the info KJ!
No problem!
@[Surajjoseph] wanted to see my current Plastic collection, so I figured why not share it here. ^^ Many aren't assembled yet due to not having access and time to scan stickers. I gave up on my shoddy banner early in, haha. Lighting is awful thanks to the weather going bad by the time I got to the random booster beys.

Driger V, all the V2s, Manta Diver, Rushing Boar, and CoroCoro Metallic Blue Ver. Wolborg not pictured as they're still on their way.

[Image: oMsWYPv.jpg]
[Image: 7PNCf0H.jpg]
[Image: fPLe4Wj.jpg]
[Image: 9QO6HXx.jpg][Image: mCBelxh.jpg]
[Image: psQFy4S.jpg]
[Image: n9XHbAI.jpg]
[Image: 3zRVfpm.jpg]
[Image: kqT1H6G.jpg]
[Image: X1IPesx.jpg]
[Image: C8RMQyF.jpg]
[Image: xrw40un.jpg]

I'm still about 30 Plastics off from completing my collection (and replacing some cheap, damaged beys), the hardest of which will be Dragoon GT (NIP Zeus will probably be sacrificed to own this, RIP), the Hasbro G series, and possibly Thunder Pegasus, assuming my friend can find one for a reasonable but fair price. HMS will likely remain a smaller, incomplete collection.

Definitely nowhere near as impressive as other members' collections, but I love it all the same and can't wait to hopefully complete my collection in 2019!
Dude this is one beautiful collection ..
Impressive, you've got most of the takara bega blades and most of em nib/nip ...
Super cool bro keep going ... Smile
(Sep. 09, 2018  5:32 AM)sidz2505 Wrote: https://m.imgur.com/2dWPpyq,H1BziHA
My collection

I cant see it man
Sometjing else shows up.
(Sep. 09, 2018  5:37 AM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2018  5:32 AM)sidz2505 Wrote: https://m.imgur.com/2dWPpyq,H1BziHA
My collection

I cant see it man
Sometjing else shows up.

https://m.imgur.com/H1BziHA

Try this link it might work
(Sep. 09, 2018  6:17 AM)sidz2505 Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2018  5:37 AM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote: I cant see it man
Sometjing else shows up.

You TOO have 8 beyblades ( and A sword launcher ) , WOW !! ( But , why 2 S2 ? ) ( and a Dragoon Storm , WOW )
Well , My collection is somewhat better ( but Just 8 beyblades and that too with NO sword launcher )
, L2 , W2 , V2 , X2 , Z2 , S2 , Dranzer S , Draciel S
(Sep. 09, 2018  6:17 AM)sidz2505 Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2018  5:37 AM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote: I cant see it man
Sometjing else shows up.

You are on the start of something beautiful bro..
Kep it up..
My "BEYS" I have Like 18 layers, 3 ultimate drivers, beylauncher LR, 2 Light Launcher Long winder, and The "CoroCOro limited edition Star frame" On Hand, A few With my Cousin, And A few with My Friends, and some on The Way............
[Image: fthit1.jpg]
This I How I store Them....
[Image: 155qqdl.jpg]
The Beys, With "A" Initials, Except dE ones.......
[Image: 20544kx.jpg]
Inside of My Beylocker, I will give pics with Full Beys Later, Not much Time..........

ME NOW:How do they appear as If I have 10 only..............
(Sep. 09, 2018  6:40 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2018  6:17 AM)sidz2505 Wrote: https://m.imgur.com/H1BziHA

You TOO have 8 beyblades ( and A sword launcher ) , WOW !! ( But , why 2 S2 ? ) ( and a Dragoon Storm , WOW )
Well , My collection is somewhat better ( but Just 8 beyblades and that too with NO sword launcher )

Including with my brother i have a DC,L2,X2,V2-2(One Special Ver. And one Normal),X,Q2 and U2

And i rgot the S2 from the Rivals Battle Set (India)
(Sep. 09, 2018  9:29 AM)sidz2505 Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2018  6:40 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: You TOO have 8 beyblades ( and A sword launcher ) , WOW !! ( But , why 2 S2 ? ) ( and a Dragoon Storm , WOW )

Including with my brother i have a DC,L2,X2,V2-2(One Special Ver. And one Normal),X,Q2 and U2

If you ask About my Whole,( Including what my brother keeps and I have Given to my Friends)  it's about 35
(Sep. 09, 2018  9:32 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2018  9:29 AM)sidz2505 Wrote: Including with my brother i have a DC,L2,X2,V2-2(One Special Ver. And one Normal),X,Q2 and U2

If you ask About my Whole,( Including what my brother keeps and I have Given to my Friends)  it's about 35

About 16 beys and 2 Sword Launchers
[Image: fup6k9.jpg]
So basically everything in my beylocker, forgot adding ameterios XD