Beyblade Collection

(Apr. 09, 2019  4:21 PM)Zard Wrote: Hi guys,

This is my collection.

P.s. It isn't like yours but I hope that you'll like it.
Now I'm starting to collect also something about the new series.

(there is not everything for reasons of space)
https://imgur.com/nVySyGO
https://imgur.com/RFGc6sW

That's an insane collection you got there.
I guess it's time I posted 50 beys to get that Rose Gold Face.

Disclaimers:
-If I do not mention the Track/Bottom combination, it uses the standard/uncustomized Track (e.g Gravity Perseus used AD145WD). If coloration is also not mentioned, then it uses the standard/uncustomized color too.
-I'm not that knowledgeable with which parts come from which releases in the Zero-G era, hence my usage of coloration and not release name/number.
-Pictures are a bit unclear, but gimme a break- my only photographic instrument is a smartphone, which is quite old (albeit still toughly going on, without much of an issue in performance).

As you can see, I name-dropped a few releases in this collection post, so I actually have more than 50 beys I can make. However, I can't be bothered to build them all (not to mention having to take them apart again and store them in my tack-boxes. A (rather bad Pinching_eyes_2) "whole thing" pic is in the spoilers below.
And mind the MLP bedsheet, I'm a brony too  Pinching_eyes_2
My little collection:

- Dragoon G (Takara)
- Gigars (Takara)
- Burning Kerberous black edition (Takara)
- Gaia Dragoon MS (Takara)
- Draciel MS (Takara)
- Dranzer GT (Takara)
- Dranzer MS (SonoKong)
- Dranzer G (SonoKong)
- Dranzer V (SonoKong)
- Draciel V (Hasbro)

And also a Zeus and a Dranzer F but unfortunately they are TT Hongli fake lol

Pretty small, but at least everything (except Draciel V) it's like new.
I wanted to post a bit of an update, plus a more all-encompassing, series of photos of my Beyblade collection. I got a huge set of Beyblades and Stadiums from Yahoo Auction Japan awhile back (cost me a ton, though, lol), which included some Beyblades and Stadiums I've always wanted since I was little. So glad I finally have them! My Collection of actual Beyblades isn't that large still, which I'll slowly improve that as time goes on (they are so expensive now!), but I've still got a lot of other merch and whatnot from the series.

Anyway, here's the image gallery, which I've added descriptions to: https://imgur.com/a/UujlmHO

You can always ask about anything in any of these pictures. Smile
Don't have any of my collection of Plastic Gen or Metal series beys anymore but I have a small humble collection of 31 Burst Beyblades (and about 7 fakes, not included)

(Jun. 04, 2019  12:06 PM)BreakerDS Wrote: Don't have any of my collection of Plastic Gen or Metal series beys anymore but I have a small humble collection of 31 Burst Beyblades (and about 7 fakes, not included)

Awesome collection! I like the case you are using, and have one that looks very similar. I have about 45 Burst beys but don’t have any good way to share a picture of them. Use your imagination I guess XD
I'm gonna have to post new pictures of my collection soon. I'm nearing 500 if I haven't passed it already.

EDIT: can't sleep, I work nights now and it's messing with my sleep schedule. I counted 497 lol. 99 MFB, 126 Hasbro Burst, 272 TT Burst (50 of which I'd consider rare, I have all Amaterios, Baldur, Orichalcum, all WHF beys, WBBA exclusives, etc.)