Beyblade Collection

(Aug. 28, 2020  9:19 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Jupiter's right. I'll be merging this thread into that one.

Thanks DC, I didn't know about the existence of that particular thread. 👍
It's been around 3 months since I got back into Beyblade collecting, stepping out the game last in 2004! Thought I'd do a summary of my current collection so far to keep track:

https://imgur.com/gallery/eicjSZe

Everything obtained new in box; the last picture is my current new in box sealed collection!

Still have stuff on the way, but my collection is still pretty small compared to others I have seen on here definitely.
(Sep. 09, 2020  2:37 AM)rxmnrng Wrote: It's been around 3 months since I got back into Beyblade collecting, stepping out the game last in 2004! Thought I'd do a summary of my current collection so far to keep track:

https://imgur.com/gallery/eicjSZe

Everything obtained new in box; the last picture is my current new in box sealed collection!

Still have stuff on the way, but my collection is still pretty small compared to others I have seen on here definitely.

That is one valuable collection. I also have a very small collection.
(Sep. 22, 2020  5:13 PM)Howaitonekon Wrote:

Speechless, I dont even want to post mine after seeing a collection like that!! Epic stuff!
(Sep. 22, 2020  5:13 PM)Howaitonekon Wrote:

Such an amazing collection!!
(Apr. 07, 2020  4:48 PM)collecter Wrote: heres mine

[Image: avatar_164398.jpg?dateline=1586272408]
Lel, I see that you combined the exact first two Hasbro GT Beyblades I ever bought. That combination makes me feel nostalgic despite somehow having never done it myself

Man, I've got tackle boxes full of MF, Burst Classic, Burst, and Hasbro Burst with an extra "archive" (read: cardboard box) for overflow, but I always customize my stuff immediately, so it's even more of a mess than having that many already is. I was going to change them all back to stock after I get a couple more specific dual-layers, so maybe I'll post my unwieldly horde then
this is my whole collection!
http://imgur.com/gallery/iYWmbNd
(Oct. 07, 2020  2:33 AM)Phantomflame Wrote: this is my whole collection!

How do you get the money for that?
(Oct. 07, 2020  2:35 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2020  2:33 AM)Phantomflame Wrote: this is my whole collection!

How do you get the money for that?

Its been over 9 years of collecting stuff happens
Alright Ill show you guys later
Lol, like I know I binge-bought alot of stuff last year when I finally got into Burst, but I never thought I actually had this much. So basically I categorize my beys with; stuff I use, secondary stuff I don't use and tertiary stuff I haven't used/opened as more backup. Blame my mini OCD for having so much unused stuff hahaha. I actually have a spare Air Knight, Union Achilles, World Spriggan(yes I have 4 lmao) and Variant Lucifer but I'm too lazy to get them.

Come to think of it, do admins/mods still give the gold rose bit for having 50+ beyblades in your collection and taking a picture of them?I think I've finally earned that after all these years xD

[Image: IMG20210322171306.jpg]
[Image: IMG20210322170334.jpg]
[Image: IMG20210322170339.jpg]
[Image: IMG20210322170354.jpg]
[Image: IMG20210322170404.jpg]
[Image: IMG20210322171750.jpg]
here is my entire burst collection
it isnt big but hey
I remember when I had only 2 beys like 3 years ago
[Image: 0629211607.jpg]
(Jun. 30, 2021  12:00 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: here is my entire burst collection
it isnt big but hey

So many drivers, Forge disk and Energy layers!!!!! that's bigger than mine!
My Collection is better than your collection
Mine is literally just Dynamite Belial and Cho Z Valkryie (My only TT beys)
(Jul. 09, 2021  6:38 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Mine is literally just Dynamite Belial and Cho Z Valkryie (My only TT beys)

dang i dont even have any TT beys i only have hasbro beys
How do I post pictures? I am on iPad fyi

it isnt big but hey

Epic collection but it triggers me so much that you don’t put the stickers on
(Aug. 17, 2021  9:40 PM)NinjaCraft2000 Wrote: How do I post pictures? I am on iPad fyi

it isnt big but hey
Epic collection but it triggers me so much that you don’t put the stickers on
I have no Idea of how to put stickers on as everytime I try I miss by a lot which ends up triggering me even more than no stickers
it’s impossible to name all of mine. every bey gt and up that is competitive i mostly have so there is that. and a bunch of hasbros too. if i list all of mine i will probably die by old age at the end
(Aug. 17, 2021  11:47 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: it’s impossible to name all of mine. every bey gt and up that is competitive i mostly have so there is that. and a bunch of hasbros too. if i list all of mine i will probably die by old age at the end

Why don't you give a pic then?
(Aug. 17, 2021  11:49 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2021  11:47 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: it’s impossible to name all of mine. every bey gt and up that is competitive i mostly have so there is that. and a bunch of hasbros too. if i list all of mine i will probably die by old age at the end

Why don't you give a pic then?
because picture is too confusing and i just have parts laying all over the place not even the beyblades with it’s correct combos.
How do I post a picture of my collection I am on iPad if that help

Please tell me