BeyDays 2018: Events, BeyLotto, Metal God Bit and more!

It's that time of year again! BeyDays is back once again, and this year you're in for a treat!

We're repeating our popular double-weekend format, so you have no excuses for being too busy to attend an event!

As with previous years, each region may only organise BeyDays events during one of the two weekends. Events held on the other weekend will not be counted towards any of our BeyDays festivities! Sorry!

But the main question is, which areas are participating in this year's BeyDays festivities? Without further ado...

– Saturday 26th May –
[Image: ca.png] - Beyblade North 2018 (Burst) at Anime North in Toronto, ON
[Image: gb.png] - Beyblade Prime 2018 at Regents Park in London, UK

– Sunday 27th May –
[Image: in.png] - Rivals Forever at Mahavir Swami Park in New Delhi, India

– Monday 28th May –
[Image: in.png] - BEYFEVER! at Yamaha Vihar Park in Noida, India

– Saturday 2nd June –
[Image: us.png] - IncrediBURST: Jack-Jack Attack! at Grand Park in Los Angeles, California

– Sunday 3rd June –

Similar to past years, participation in WBO Organised Play events over the weekend will net you a limited edition Bit of Days IX!

If you're in the area and free to join one of these events, be sure to hit the "Join Tournament" button on that tournament's thread! BeyDays events are always a blast, and you'll regret it if you pass up the opportunity to attend!

Don't see your region up there? There's still time! Gather some Bladers and submit a proposal to us! And don't forget...

Waived Credit Limit

As usual, all BeyDays events are exempt from the limit of Credits of 8 per weekend. That way, there's no limit to your dedication to Beyblade!

Waived Entry Fee for Emerging Areas

Any region that has been unable to host a tournament in the last 6 months will see the entry fee waived for its Bladers on this occasion!

New Competitive Bit: Metal God Bit!

It's been a while since we've introduced a new competitive Bit, so we're taking the opportunity to do so now.

Meet the Metal God Bit!

As the name suggests, this Bit is based on the Metal God Chip used for God Layer System releases, and now serves as the next stage of our Bit awards for tournaments hosted, following the Metal (5 Tournaments Hosted) and MF2 Bits (10 Tournaments Hosted)!

To earn this Bit, Organisers must have hosted 20 tournaments themselves, showing their dedication and commitment to Beyblade in their community!

Think you're already eligible for this Bit? Or haven't been awarded the Metal or MF2 Bits yet? Let us know and we'll get these shiny Bits added for you!

BeyLotto — Win Huge Prizes!

Come on, you didn't think we'd run an event without a BeyLotto, did you?

[Image: beylotto.png]

All participants entering BeyDays tournaments are automatically entered into this crazy giveaway. Therefore, the more events you participate in, the more chances you have at winning a prize! 

On top of that, participation in the "#BeySelfie2018" campaign will grant you one entry in the BeyLotto as well! No matter where you are, you can have a shot at the prizes!

As usual, Passport Holders are given the priority for the top prize, as thanks for their continued support!

All 30 randomly-picked winners will receive their choice of the following huge list of Bit Boosters: 

And 10 lucky winners will also earn themselves some awesome physical prizes!

9th-10th: one B-111 Random Booster Vol. 10 booster!

[Image: SucOzpK.pngp]

7th-8th: B-112 Booster Hell Salamander.12.Op!

[Image: jIQognC.png]

5th-6th: B-110 Starter Bloody Longinus.13.Jl!

[Image: O5IAT1i.png]

4th: B-112 Booster Hell Salamander.12.Op & one WBO Taka or Fumi T-Shirt!

[Image: U9RvxyC.png]

3rd: B-110 Starter Bloody Longinus.13.Jl & one WBO Taka or Fumi T-Shirt!

[Image: QYRGY3K.png]

2nd: B-00 Duo Aeclipse.7M.U & one WBO Taka or Fumi T-Shirt!

[Image: tKrmrG8.png]

1st: B-00 Super-Z Premium Set & one WBO Taka or Fumi Drawstring Bag!

[Image: beIyJ8s.png]

Submit tournament footage, gain extra BeyLotto entries!

On top of that, this year once again, if you film scenes at the BeyDays tournament you attend and put the footage together for the Beyblade Channel, you'll get an extra entry in the BeyLotto! Show us the fierce competition in your community!

If you have footage please follow the guidelines outlined here and send it to Kei. If you do not have enough footage to put together for a 2-4 minute video as is described in that thread, send the raw footage to Kei through a file sharing website instead.
I’m in I guess

I hope I get hell salamander
Awesome! I will see if I can find some people, maybe I can shoot for organizing something. I imagine I will have to decide very soon to get an organizer's quiz in and looked at in time. We'll see, I guess!
Whao! I didn't know this kinda thing happened. This is awesome!
but I dont see any tournaments on schedule for southern or central California. Is there any way I can help put one together? and if so how? or is there one already being planned? I want to help!
this is so awesome i am really excited that you guys are doing another bey lotto again i hope i ether win 1st prize or i hope i win the 4th prize or at least i hope i win the 7th prize cause hell salamander looks so cool i love how it looks
Glad to see our tournament of rivals forever up there hope somebody from delhi wins
(May. 15, 2018  4:28 AM)BladerJo Wrote: Whao! I didn't know this kinda thing happened. This is awesome!
but I dont see any tournaments on schedule for southern or central California. Is there any way I can help put one together? and if so how? or is there one already being planned? I want to help!

I do know that something is being planned for Los Angeles at least by Jojo [Jp0t] and ThaKingTai! Stay tuned here for details: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Los-Ang...Tournament
(May. 15, 2018  6:06 AM)Kei Wrote:
(May. 15, 2018  4:28 AM)BladerJo Wrote: Whao! I didn't know this kinda thing happened. This is awesome!

I do know that something is being planned for Los Angeles at least by Jojo [Jp0t] and ThaKingTai! Stay tuned here for details: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Los-Ang...Tournament

Sweat! thank you so much for the link Smile
Is there a way to enter into the BeyLotto without participating at one of these events? I can't exactly travel overseas to play Beyblades, and the only event in Melbourne might not happen on the outlined weekends. I can't host an event in Melbourne on those days as well, since my quiz hasn't been read yet.
(May. 15, 2018  6:48 AM)leosama Wrote: Is there a way to enter into the BeyLotto without participating at one of these events? I can't exactly travel overseas to play Beyblades, and the only event in Melbourne might not happen on the outlined weekends. I can't host an event in Melbourne on those days as well, since my quiz hasn't been read yet.

Unfortunately, there is not. It only takes four people to propose an official event once you become an Organizer! @[OldSchool™] and @[Wombat], could one of you guys review leosama's quiz?

In any case, the #BeySelfie contest is open to everyone so you could still enter that!
The BeySelfie contest does technically give you an entry in the BeyLotto as well!
Nice! This will be an amazing event, my first beydays event too! I hope everyone had a lot of fun, I will definitely be filming some footage too! Good luck to all those that enter the beylotto!
Why India is not there?! Time for BEYDAY FIRESTORM III!!

Thanks WBO for your continued efforts. I hope I get Hell Salamander!
(May. 15, 2018  4:02 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Why India is not there?! 
It is there..
(May. 15, 2018  4:08 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(May. 15, 2018  4:02 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Why India is not there?! 
It is there..

Opps.. I meant Mumbai actually lol
(May. 15, 2018  4:11 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(May. 15, 2018  4:08 PM)Suhasini Wrote: It is there..

Opps.. I meant Mumbai actually lol

Then get that proposal in! We're hardly going to say no now, are we?  DJ - Yeah!
what exactly is the BeySelfie? (sorry if someone already said what it is)
I renewed my blader passport. Don't know if it went through yet, but I did renew it. Happy Beydays
(May. 18, 2018  3:27 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Did it renew

Hey, can you PM me the PayPal transaction details? The e-mail you used and the transaction ID. Thanks! Once I have that, I'll check.
(May. 16, 2018  11:15 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: what exactly is the BeySelfie? (sorry if someone already said what it is)

I too asked this
The answer was you have to reveal your face and take a selfie with something beyblade related and post it in instagram only one photo to be posted

25th is my birthday hope it was udupi
(May. 18, 2018  7:11 AM)Kei Wrote:
(May. 18, 2018  3:27 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Did it renew

Hey, can you PM me the PayPal transaction details? The e-mail you used and the transaction ID. Thanks! Once I have that, I'll check.

Okay
I don’t care what I win, I have nothing that’s on the list so I hope to come 10 or better
listen ik this isn’t the right place and i haven’t been on in a while but i’m still really upset that @[Tri] hasn’t shipped my prize from the scavenger hunt a while back. is there anything u guys can do