[29th March, 2016][Mumbai,India]Back to the First BURST

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: PicsArt_02-09-12.13.26_zpsq2vwptlx.jpg]

DATE: 29th March,2016

LOCATION: Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Borivali (East), Mumbai
We are supposed to gather at location 'B' in the map.
Here is a zoomed image of Borivali east
TIME: Registration begins at 9:00 am SHARP
We will commence with the Tournament by 9:30/10 .. so come as early as possible Grin

FORMAT: Metal Fight Beyblade Standard Format (MFB) + Burst Format (BST)

STADIUM: BB-10 and Burst Attack Type Stadium

Surface: Sand/Grass

FEES:
If you are a passport holder, this will be a free event for you.
If you are NOT a passport holder:
5$ for one format, 10$ for both
We RECOMMEND you to purchase a passport (15$) if you are planning to attend events regularly.
The passport is a virtual face. You won't get some kind of paper sheet. Read the FAQ it explains this.

PRIZES:
MFB
1st place: +3 credits
2nd place: +2 credits
3rd place: +1 credit
For winning the majority of your matches: +1 credit
Organizing a tournament: +1 credit
Participating in a tournament: +1 credit

Extra Prizes (Click to View)

Burst Format

1st place: +3 credits
2nd place: +2 credits
3rd place: +1 credit
For winning the majority of your matches: +1 credit
Organizing a tournament: +1 credit
Participating in a tournament: +1 credit

We always have the Blader Rewards!

AND!!!

Awakening Amaterios Prize Campaign

[Image: hSC9Tqh.gif]
Awaken the legendary Beyblade Amaterios Aero Assault – and claim it as your own!

Prove your strength as a Blader by winning the most consecutive battles in a WBO Burst-format tournament to win part of the Jewel of Amaterios. Collect 3 parts to summon the legendary Beyblade straight to your doorstep.

[Image: aIktlKm.png] [Image: sLpirSj.png] [Image: IwTF6cc.png]
Shard of Amaterios — Shell of Amaterios — Jewel of Amaterios

Campaign Rules
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Confirmed members:
Unconfirmed:
Co-host
Judges
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't come without reading this please Grin (Click to View)

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Okay Cool Grin
(Feb. 15, 2016  5:29 PM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote: Okay Cool Grin

If you can ask other guys like mateen, Nikil new, Ahmad, ayan etc

It would be nice... We can have more people
(Feb. 15, 2016  5:37 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:

More people=tough competition=more fun=successful eventSmile[thanx max dranzer for hosting it]
(Feb. 16, 2016  5:18 AM)Forbidden 1 Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2016  5:37 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:

More people=tough competition=more fun=successful eventSmile[thanx max dranzer for hosting it]

You already posted the same thing on the previous page lol Tongue_out

Ahmad, Nikhil and Mateen told they MIGHT come... Grin
Pls change to 26th of March if you do I'll come and get 3 more people we want it to be on a Saturday or Sunday morning we are really looking forward to it we can't come because we have school and work please try to postpone then

Pls change data to week no I will get lot of my more people
(Feb. 19, 2016  5:55 AM)PH BD Master Wrote: Pls change to 26th of March if you do I'll come and get 3 more people we want it to be on a Saturday or Sunday morning we are really looking forward to it we can't come because we have school and work please try to postpone then

Pls change data to week no I will get lot of my more people

I will be having my board exams, so no..
Those who have questions about parts or anything related to the tournament, read the FAQ in the opening post of this thread.
It has everything explained in detail. Don't ask the same questions again and again without reading. Laziness will get you down.. Again friends READ the OP
Good luck
Pls postpone to any weekend later or in the evening of a tournament we are really looking forward to it
(Feb. 19, 2016  3:07 PM)PH BD Master Wrote: Pls postpone to any weekend later or in the evening of a tournament we are really looking forward to it

i'm not sure keeping it 1 or 2 week ahead will be ok [depends on what Maximum dranzer think and how many people will come] but i'm sure no one willl come if he keep in evening as everyone including MD lives far aways in places like Parel, Marine lines, Bandra so i doubt if we can get enogh people in evening [ashton have tried to keep a event in gorai at 7pm but no one come and he have to postpone it to Jan 17th at 1pm]
(Feb. 19, 2016  3:07 PM)PH BD Master Wrote: Pls postpone to any weekend later or in the evening of a tournament we are really looking forward to it

You can try and host a event by yourself.
It's quite easy
Read the FAQ in the first post of this thread .. It explains how to host and everything else

@fountainfire.. I request you not to reply to such questions the next time
Old member's those who are experienced can help with it Smile
(Feb. 13, 2016  11:47 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2016  11:07 AM)Forbidden 1 Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2016  10:46 AM)zeo kurogane Wrote: Ha...I am waiting for burst bey from hasbro...

Wait for 2 more years then.....to get them in India

Yeah.
But it is not confirmed yet if Hasbro will manufacture Beyblades again, which is sad Unhappy
So yeah.. Let's see

Burst . yes
Thanks Wink
well bey Brad tweeted that hasbro got license for burst.... So I have to wait for 6-7 months
Yeah. You will have to wait for 6-7 months. It will come in Canada by then..
Later for it to come to India, it might take 2 years or more

It was the same with MFB and plastics; they came after a gap of 2-3 years.. if you are familiar with them. Wink

Edit:
Those who are interested in joining our whatsapp group WBO India and/or WBO Mumbai .. PM/message me your contact number
Confirm me priyank Wink

And yeah I am only coming for mfb format!
(Feb. 24, 2016  3:14 PM)aaryanbitw Wrote: Confirm me priyank Wink

Cool.
Take part in the burst format as well if possible.
Also check out what I have for those who purchase a Bladers passport in the first post of this thread; in the extra prize section
(Feb. 24, 2016  4:29 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:

Cool.
Also check out what I have for those who purchase a Bladers passport in the first post of this thread; in the extra prize section
I don't have burst beys so, I will buy after my exam but it wont come till 29th
(Feb. 24, 2016  4:36 PM)aaryanbitw Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2016  4:29 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:

Cool.
Ah, we will definitely share, so do try to participate in both Smile
Yeah
Those who don't have burst beyblade's .. I will share mine and I am even selling some Burst Beyblade's .. I'll post an update on whatsapp once I get all the blades
So those who can, it's better to buy from me haha
(Feb. 24, 2016  4:40 PM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2016  4:36 PM)aaryanbitw Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2016  4:29 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Cool.
Ah, we will definitely share, so do try to participate in both Smile
I will try my best to participate in both Wink thanks BTW
@[Maximum Dranzer], can you add awaken amaterios campain in op? if you see any thread of burst tournament, you can see most of them has it (see this one for example).

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Blader-...g-Campaign use second part [awaken amaterios one] not Blader's reward one ok

edit:- sorry for tagging organizerbro. i forgot that you see thread everyday
(Feb. 27, 2016  5:06 AM)Jksiddh Wrote: I will be coming too

Awesome! Try to bring friends as well, also, will you be participating in Burst as well as MFB?
So if I bring 2 new bladers along with me, will I get 2 Jade Jupiter Random Booster boxes?
Tongue_out
(Feb. 27, 2016  2:32 PM)Paul° Wrote: So if I bring 2 new bladers along with me, will I get 2 Jade Jupiter Random Booster boxes?
Tongue_out

Yes. Ashton will be giving that
(Feb. 27, 2016  3:49 PM)christophermk Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2016  2:32 PM)Paul° Wrote: So if I bring 2 new bladers along with me, will I get 2 Jade Jupiter Random Booster boxes?
Tongue_out

Yes. Ashton will be giving that

@[christophermk] will you be coming bro? Would be cool if older members appeared more often Grin
Cool!
Thanks, Ashton!
Grin