[29th March, 2016][Mumbai,India]Back to the First BURST

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: PicsArt_02-09-12.13.26_zpsq2vwptlx.jpg]

DATE: 29th March,2016

LOCATION: Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Borivali (East), Mumbai
We are supposed to gather at location 'B' in the map.
Here is a zoomed image of Borivali east
TIME: Registration begins at 9:00 am SHARP
We will commence with the Tournament by 9:30/10 .. so come as early as possible Grin

FORMAT: Metal Fight Beyblade Standard Format (MFB) + Burst Format (BST)

STADIUM: BB-10 and Burst Attack Type Stadium

Surface: Sand/Grass

FEES:
If you are a passport holder, this will be a free event for you.
If you are NOT a passport holder:
5$ for one format, 10$ for both
We RECOMMEND you to purchase a passport (15$) if you are planning to attend events regularly.
The passport is a virtual face. You won't get some kind of paper sheet. Read the FAQ it explains this.

PRIZES:
MFB
1st place: +3 credits
2nd place: +2 credits
3rd place: +1 credit
For winning the majority of your matches: +1 credit
Organizing a tournament: +1 credit
Participating in a tournament: +1 credit

Extra Prizes (Click to View)

Burst Format

1st place: +3 credits
2nd place: +2 credits
3rd place: +1 credit
For winning the majority of your matches: +1 credit
Organizing a tournament: +1 credit
Participating in a tournament: +1 credit

We always have the Blader Rewards!

AND!!!

Awakening Amaterios Prize Campaign

[Image: hSC9Tqh.gif]
Awaken the legendary Beyblade Amaterios Aero Assault – and claim it as your own!

Prove your strength as a Blader by winning the most consecutive battles in a WBO Burst-format tournament to win part of the Jewel of Amaterios. Collect 3 parts to summon the legendary Beyblade straight to your doorstep.

[Image: aIktlKm.png] [Image: sLpirSj.png] [Image: IwTF6cc.png]
Shard of Amaterios — Shell of Amaterios — Jewel of Amaterios

Campaign Rules
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Confirmed members:
Unconfirmed:
Co-host
Judges
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't come without reading this please Grin (Click to View)

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Feb. 08, 2016  6:05 PM)zeo kurogane Wrote: Can I be dj...of final battle...????

Firstly, will you be coming to Mumbai From Anand in Gujarat?? cause it is really far....
Secondly.. If u come, then maybe.. Smile
Hey I said count me in...I am coming to Mumbai

(Feb. 08, 2016  8:49 PM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2016  6:05 PM)zeo kurogane Wrote: Can I be dj...of final battle...????

Firstly, will you be coming to Mumbai From Anand in Gujarat?? cause it is really far....
Secondly.. If u come, then maybe.. Smile

Brother I already said I am coming...however I have to travel .

But finding opponents for battle is awesome... And I will do friendly matches with you all...I will play in tournament...
Tool so it will be fun...I am feeling like god of the sward got his opponents... I just wanna play with some powerful players...in my town noone deserve to battle with me...but now I found you and all...it will be fun..
Hahahaha...

Thanks for your offer

We already have 3 judges.
They are more than enough Smile All judge's take a training and then a test, only then I see if they are worthy to judge.
Newbies ain't allowed anyways
@[Maximum Dranzer] Looks like I'll be co hosting our first burst event super excited for this. Also shout out to @[ashton pinto] for donating those prizes Smile
(Feb. 09, 2016  3:46 AM)athreya50 Wrote: @[Maximum Dranzer] Looks like I'll be co hosting our first burst event super excited for this. Also shout out to @[ashton pinto] for donating those prizes Smile

Yeah
I have ordered some more burst Beys.. They should be coming soon
Haha It was hard for me to get permission to judge although I have been into tournaments since years and newbies think its easy ( Lower your pride )
See you at the tournament friends
Make the tournament memorable guys....its our first burst event...although I won't be coming [due to exams] but give your best shots everyone.
@[Maximum Dranzer]
athreya50 here
Edit the co host
I thought I'd be a host too but
Never mind
Though I am bringing the burst stadium

@[Maximum Dranzer]
@[Maximum Dranzer] are there are any special rule like HWS only [pre-4d] like at last event?

thanks
(Feb. 11, 2016  1:27 PM)FOUNTAIN-FIRE Wrote: @[Maximum Dranzer] are there are any special rule like HWS only [pre-4d] like at last event?

thanks

No. if there were, I would've informed you.. also, everyone, can you please stop tagging me? because whenever you post here I get two emails for the same thing, also I regularly check this thread for new posts so no point tagging.
Thanks Grin
Hmm.. Lol yeah
I ordered a total of 6 Excalibur's xD and 4 x Mission stadium's... Guess that's it ? No idea if I should buy more burst
I am more into Plasticsand MFB haha Grin
(Feb. 11, 2016  6:30 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Hmm.. Lol yeah
I ordered a total of 6 Excalibur's xD and 4 x Mission stadium's... Guess that's it ? No idea if I should buy more burst
6 xcaliburs and 4 Stadiums ??? Wow getting ready hah for the future buddy ??
By the way the mission stadium is the black one or the red one ???
But your contribution towards Plastics and MFB have been really Good over the past years. I am saying it from what I have seen brother.

About the Burst even I am not sure for now for myself too lol. Guess will wait for Hasbro version of Burst.

By the way Guys Nice to have our First Burst really wanted to attend and meet you guys but really wont be able to. But I would be waiting for the images of the event. So yes Back to First Burst Guys.

Cheers !!!!
Burst.
(Feb. 12, 2016  4:03 AM)Burst Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2016  6:30 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Hmm.. Lol yeah
6 xcaliburs and 4 Stadiums ??? Wow getting ready hah for the future buddy ??
By the way the mission stadium is the black one or the red one ???
But your contribution towards Plastics and MFB have been really Good over the past years. I am saying it from what I have seen brother.

About the Burst even I am not sure for now for myself too lol. Guess will wait for Hasbro version of Burst.

By the way Guys Nice to have our First Burst really wanted to attend and meet you guys but really wont be able to. But I would be waiting for the images of the event. So yes Back to First Burst Guys.

Cheers !!!!
Burst.
Ha...I am waiting for burst bey from hasbro...
(Feb. 13, 2016  10:46 AM)zeo kurogane Wrote: Ha...I am waiting for burst bey from hasbro...

Wait for 2 more years then.....to get them in India
(Feb. 13, 2016  11:07 AM)Forbidden 1 Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2016  10:46 AM)zeo kurogane Wrote: Ha...I am waiting for burst bey from hasbro...

Wait for 2 more years then.....to get them in India

Yeah.
But it is not confirmed yet if Hasbro will manufacture Beyblades again, which is sad Unhappy
So yeah.. Let's see

Burst . yes
Thanks Wink
Hasbro shouldn't stop making Beyblades!
It was actually confirmed yesterday that Hasbro will still be the international distributor : https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...pic-Hasbro
(Feb. 13, 2016  7:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It was actually confirmed yesterday that Hasbro will still be the international distributor : https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...pic-Hasbro

That's awesome!
Grin
I'd come If I had burst
(Feb. 15, 2016  12:07 PM)Shivjinga Wrote: I'd come If I had burst

It is a MFB and Burst event. You can participate in the burst format and/or MFB as well
We will be sharing burst beys to those who don't have any.

........................................................................................................

Hey guys,
I am selling my NIB Excalibur's for 25$ each as well in burst. I have some Rare Beyblade Burst Mission Stadiums (Red Color) coming in, i can sell them for 50$ each
In MFB I have other bey's for sale on my selling thread beginning from 6$

Selling Thread
Click Here
Excaliburs
[Image: IMG_20160215_140154_zps4qxbdn6i.jpg]

Those interested shoot me a private message. I will only bring the beyblade's that you reserve and are very sure of buying at the event
I'll tell if I'm comin