13th December 2015 [Mumbai, India] "Play It Again Dizzi"

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: PicsArt_12-06-12.30.12_zpsygkiafie.jpg]
Date: 13th December 2015
Venue: Gorai Beach, Mumbai (PM me for details)
Time: 3pm onwards
Expected Turnout: ~10 members
Format: Plastics
Fees: This will be a FREE event, as we celebrate the WBO's 7th Anniversary
Want To Win Free Beyblade's ?
Take Part In The Scavenger Hunt and win awesome blades !
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Confirmed members:
Unconfirmed:
It is MANDATORY to read the FAQ. DONOT COME WITHOUT READING THIS
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
The Event; Role of the Host, co-Host & Judges; Formats and more!
Click To Read Questions and Answers (Click to View)
Fees
Awards
Beyblade; Stadiums; Accessories and more
History

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Woah Tongue_out Thats quick lol.. btw.. The name is based on an Episode's name from the Bakuten Shoot: Beyblade right? Tongue_out All the best to everyone.. too bad can't make it for any events this time.. will take active part in the Scavenger Hunt haha Grin
(Dec. 05, 2015  4:55 PM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote: Woah Tongue_out Thats quick lol.. btw.. The name is based on an Episode's name from the Bakuten Shoot: Beyblade right? Tongue_out All the best to everyone.. too bad can't make it for any events this time.. will take active part in the Scavenger Hunt haha Grin

Yeah, thats from the bakuten shoot beyblade epsiode
Thanks bro Grin we will miss you guys haha
So, is it going to be uncustomized plastics?
(Dec. 05, 2015  5:23 PM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote: So, is it going to be uncustomized plastics?

Most Probably yes lol. Stuff from the V/S/F and maybe G
Well.. that'd be cool.. Did @[Rayx Nikhil] reply if he's coming or not???
(Dec. 07, 2015  3:02 PM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote: Well.. that'd be cool.. Did @[RayX Nikhil] reply if he's coming or not???

No he didn't reply. but he read my message. He lives close to Gorai and could show up at the event , but it depends on his schedule
i'm coming hostbro, also what happened to 20th event?
Well, @[Kai-V] , in the Upcoming Events section it say 19th December.. could it be changed? Seems like a mistake maybe..
I will propose the 20th event today.
I just wanted to get all things confirmed before proposing, so that we don't have trouble later at the event.
(Dec. 09, 2015  6:15 AM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote: Well, @[Kai-V] , in the Upcoming Events section it say 19th December.. could it be changed? Seems like a mistake maybe..

This was my mistake, sorry! It's been fixed.
Where will the tournament on the 20th be held?
Gorai beach is too far...
(Dec. 09, 2015  1:09 PM)PokéBlader217 Wrote: Where will the tournament on the 20th be held?
Gorai beach is too far...

Gorai beach @Pokeblader217

also. @[ashton pinto] why you didn't added me? i'm coming i will use that griffleoyn combo i'm buying from you, anyways i didnt told this via whatsapp because my phone is not working, so add me please
@firefire
You sure ?

pokeblader, it won't be at Gorai beach. Also we are not sure if it will be hosted anyways.
You guys can try and host one yourself as well
can you keep event at national park? it's too far to come for everyone anyways

also can you change time to little earlier (like 12pm or 9:30am as usual?)

@[ashton pinto] i'm sure i'll come, i want to test my griffleon
(Dec. 10, 2015  4:16 AM)CHEHEN-FIREFIRE Wrote: can you keep event at national park? it's too far to come for everyone anyways

also can you change time to little earlier (like 12pm or 9:30am as usual?)

@[ashton pinto] i'm sure i'll come, i want to test my griffleon

We got around 10 people confirmed, the same day i asked them if they would come for a small beyblade event at that given location.
As for national park, we may have it on 20th, but that depends on my schedule and the number of regular participants who confirm themselves. Also it is very easy to host.

You guys can read the FAQ and host one yourselves
Wow. Indian Beyblade is back! And, I'm back too. Tongue_out
I'll look forward to tournaments in Bangalore now.
(Dec. 12, 2015  4:40 AM)SpikeBeyRaahul Wrote: Wow. Indian Beyblade is back! And, I'm back too. Tongue_out

Hey bro !
Good to see you back. There are many guys from Bangalore around.. try hosting a event from 12th - 20th
It is free due to the WBO's anniversary @[SpikeBeyRaahul] Perhaps you can get many guys.
(Dec. 12, 2015  5:53 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2015  4:40 AM)SpikeBeyRaahul Wrote: Wow. Indian Beyblade is back! And, I'm back too. Tongue_out

Hey bro !
Good to see you back. There are many guys from Bangalore around.. try hosting a event from 12th - 20th
It is free due to the WBO's anniversary @[SpikeBeyRaahul] Perhaps you can get many guys.

Wow! Really? I would be looking forward to..
Your help would be appreciated!
(Dec. 12, 2015  6:27 AM)SpikeBeyRaahul Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2015  5:53 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:

Hey bro !

Yes. ! do check out the WBO anniversary news and the scavenger hunt etc
Try getting random 7 guys at least, and its done, after that i can help
(Dec. 12, 2015  6:54 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2015  6:27 AM)SpikeBeyRaahul Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2015  5:53 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: Hey bro !

Well, if its free I sure do have a lot of them in my locality.
(Dec. 12, 2015  7:28 AM)SpikeBeyRaahul Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2015  6:54 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2015  6:27 AM)SpikeBeyRaahul Wrote: Wow! Really? I would be looking forward to..

Well, if its free I sure do have a lot of them in my locality.
yea, try do get the old guys as well.. arjun and so on Grin
you will be known as the one to revive Bangalore
Hey guys.. so we finished the tournament
MFB/Metal Fight Beyblade Standard Format Event
1st yashpinto
flame byxis, screw capricorn
2nd ashton pinto
meteo l drago, screw capricorn
3rd Robin17
earth eagle, flame byxis
Plastic Format Tournament
1st yashpinto
Driger v2, master dragoon (WD: 10 wide)
2nd ashton pinto
Driger V2, Driger V
3rd astle
Driger V2, Master Dragoon (WD: 10 Wide)

I will write a detailed report later
(Dec. 13, 2015  3:01 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Hey guys.. so we finished the tournament

MFB Format Event
1st yashpinto
2nd ashton pinto
3rd Robin17

Plastic Format Tournament
1st yashpinto
2nd ashton pinto
3rd astle

I will write a detailed report later

@[ashton pinto] you had mfb? lol why don't you write it in op. if you told me that you have mfb. i may come too

edit:- read pm ashton