Beyblade Videos

god bless your msuv
Poor Valkyrie. It looks so fragile and weak against MSUV.
Watching HMS stuff is always so much fun. I forgot how much power those little guys had (then again, I only had like two when I was eight). Good video, but poor Valkyrie, haha.
(Oct. 09, 2015  1:17 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: Poor Valkyrie. It looks so fragile and weak against MSUV.

(Jul. 24, 2015  1:00 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: The truth of the matter is, making a great spinning top is relatively easy. It doesn't mean anything that a Beyblade from an older gen can defeat a Beyblade from another generation.

What we judge Beyblade on is not some objective measure of their performance as spinning tops. Beyblades are generally not that well-designed as spinning tops — a good spinning top is heavy and pretty much perfectly round. Good Beyblade design is perfectly flawed, starting with a boring circle and transforming it into something more interesting, with its own unique strengths and weaknesses. We need to judge each generation of the game as an enclosed system, and measure it by the quality of its gameplay.

Beyblade Burst will regularly lose during cross-gen play. And that's OK, so long as Beyblade Burst is a fun, well-balanced game in its own right.
Yeah I know, it's the same result if we make a battle between anything from Plastic era with MFB or HMS.

Dragoon MS/UV seems to perform quite well against almost anything from every generation though.
I just think playing anything against Burst is particularly unfair since its core gameplay mechanic — which isn't present in any other series — makes them so vulnerable :')

DGMSUV is a really amazing Beyblade. HMS generally seem way too powerful for their diminutive stature to allow, and Dragoon MS is is so tiny and so light that it's unimaginable it could be as good as it is.
My first battle after a while and the first one recorded with my new camera. Grin

Here is an unboxing of an HMS beyblade; Jiraiya MS! DJ - Yeah!

Yo 1234beyblade, just wanted to say I've been enjoying your vids. Keep it up!
Was going to delete this video outright but voted against it as it was the last video recorded with my old Cam.

(Oct. 11, 2015  2:21 AM)DrigerGT Wrote:

is your editing skills from heaven?
@Meta madness Thanks? Lol
Dragoon MSUV and Samurai Changer MS Unboxing (more so of a review but you get the point ;p)

I know this is dracco spin, but this is still worth watching XD [video=youtube]youtube.com/watch?v=eKjvzd9WNT8[/video]

You Swedes are crazy XD
thank you life, my translation skills are pretty iffy though, there banter on how to deal with said spinning tops, is absolutely hilarious, video alone is funny though. MMmm, the dialogue(I will admit, I can only understand some not all but what I did was priceless) was humorous.

Bless you Sweden.
Well I just uploaded some videos I recorded ages ago. Here they are with more to follow!

Link to B-04 video, in case you wanted to watch that too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0tNMmA20-k
Hope you'll enjoy this epic burst battle!

Hope you enjoy this battle! I think it's my best burst battle so far DJ - Yeah!