Beyblade Videos

My Burst stuff is still in customs, but I felt the need to blade so I made this stupid video.

I'm pretty sure most of us have been there Half Nail, trying to find anything to Blade in! I definitely used a Wok before when I didn't have stadiums and Washing baskets, good times haha! Was a fun video reminded me of when I first got my Plastics/MFB's.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OxFXobEgPkU?rel=0&amp;controls=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Wow, that is an amazing collection of recolors. Can't wait to see them up on ebay
Thanks. Yeah, my dad was pretty crazy back then. He told me I have to help him sell them if I want an XBOX ONE lol
It didn't even include a whole other box I found after I uploaded.
(Oct. 18, 2015  4:24 AM)Half Nail Wrote: My Burst stuff is still in customs, but I felt the need to blade so I made this stupid video.

What did you order, exactly?
(Oct. 19, 2015  12:54 AM)lolitsjoey Wrote: What did you order, exactly?

Burst Beystadium, Beylauncher, VSA and SHD boosters, and the Valkyrie, Kerbeus, Deathscyther, and Wyvern starters. I suspect that because the package is large that's why it's taking a bit a customs.
That was closer to a frying pan than to a real wok but that was one of the most memorable episodes for me too, good job actually trying it.
Man, that looked really fun. Awesome to see all the crazy new combos being tried out. Wish I could be near Toronto, it looks like all the fun happens at that park hah. I wonder how many times Kei has to announce that he's placed in the top three?
(Oct. 18, 2015  4:24 AM)Half Nail Wrote: My Burst stuff is still in customs, but I felt the need to blade so I made this stupid video.

why are your nails painted? b/c of your name, or did u lose a bet? anyways, try bending in the bottom of a storage tub turned upside down, me and flame do that all the time, even though we have stadiums.

also, try a curved plate or the bottom of a tupperware bowl.
Watching battles in illegal stadiums have this strange fascination. I dunno why but they're something to watch.
I call it!!! contest for coolest illegal stadium!

...Go!!!!!!!!!

(anyways, this thread is getting off topic just a bit.)
(Oct. 20, 2015  9:29 PM)mudorios Wrote: why are your nails painted? b/c of your name, or did u lose a bet? anyways, try bending in the bottom of a storage tub turned upside down, me and flame do that all the time, even though we have stadiums.

also, try a curved plate or the bottom of a tupperware bowl.

My nails are painted because I think they look nice and I like them that way. I don't do the other hand because that's the hand I strum with when I play bass; they would get wrecked in minutes. That is where I get my username from, though.

I'll have to try the storage tub, that seems fun.
ok cool, yea its pretty fun. the more aggresive the beys, the better. go for recoil and movement. stand on the tub if need be to round it. a picture of the kind of tub i use is here...

http://site.unbeatablesale.com/img229/jnsn47926.gif

though take the lid off first!
Apparently the video is still set to private.
Here is a small helpful video for anyone struggling with the burst string launcher!

Nice videos 1234beyblade and Zankye. 1234beyblade your tips were very usefull!!! And zankye your unboxing is very nice.