Zero G DEVELOPMENTAL Top Tier Outline (updated 6-11!)

Poll: Are we ready for a Zer G Tier List?

Yes
77.78%
No
22.22%
Total: 100% 144 vote(s)
@theblackdragon: You remember the tournament you came to and the Zero-G tourney afterwards where it was Me, Prue, and Bazooka? I used Killerken Genbull W145 TB and beat his Killerken Genbull SA165 TB. So yeah.
Then again, it may be my super launching abilities...
EDIT: Added another 'l' to the second Genbull mentioned.
#hashSWAG
(Aug. 17, 2013  3:08 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Then again, it may be my super launching abilities...

XD lol.

I didn't stick around for the finals Confused Didn't you play someone with W145 and got beaten by SA165 though? I thought I saw something like that... IDK, but check this out. Smile

It hit 80% against W145 in the OP too IIRC.
(Aug. 17, 2013  3:13 PM)theblackdragon Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2013  3:08 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Then again, it may be my super launching abilities...

XD lol. DrPepsidew omg ur so kewl w/ur lawncheeng abiletehs ah wanna b lyk u okai

I didn't stick around for the finals Confused Didn't you play someone with W145 and got beaten by SA165 though? I thought I saw something like that... IDK, but check this out. Smile Lyk I wunnuh b ur student n chiz bcus ur de bestest wiff ur swag and te waey u beat dragooogoooogooonnnzes

It hit 80% against W145 in the OP too IIRC.

Nah, I wasn't beaten by a SA165 custom Tongue_out
W145 is really not that hard to beat.... E230, SA165, 230, really good spin stealers, and force smashers all OS it.

230 and probably SR200 are the true kings of stamina IMO. I think the only reason nobody uses them is Dragooon. From my experience, MF-M Duo 230 MB trashes Phantom whatever track WD any day of the week.

Just my two cents.

EDIT: DrPepsidew: You probably just have a stronger launch than most people.
Yeah, a lot of people here don't use high tracks when Dragooon users roll around XD Too dangerous, I like SR200 more than 230 when using that Duo custom.

And yeah that's probably it Tongue_out
#ilift
why isn`t Reviser/Levithian Kraken/Killerken on the list

EDIT: forgot to add MSF-H BD145rdf
(Aug. 17, 2013  3:35 PM)Lazer Wrote: why isn`t Reviser/Levithian Kraken/Killerken on the list

Because some people test combos first and also include the track and tip setups when they suggest something for a tier list.
All right guys, I've got tests for MF as Sway Defense.
Wyvang Wyvang SA165(lower mode)(?)GF vs Killerken Killerken E230MF

Wyvang(2 KO, 1 SO)15%
Killerken: (12 OS, 4 KO, 1 SO)85%
Equipment: Zero G Attack Stadium, 3-Segment Launcher Grip and Army Green Beylauncher
Pretty impressive results! But it doesnt seem to do as well as mb, but could need further looking into for a different combo other than straight sway defense.

RDF doesnt have the kind of stamina to OS certain things like flash eonis gb145 mf/balro balro tr145 mf. And Dragooon works so much better on it.
Kyler, the wins Wyvang got were freak KOs and Killerken just going out of the stadium by itself
(Aug. 17, 2013  3:35 PM)Lazer Wrote: why isn`t Reviser/Levithian Kraken/Killerken on the list

through a bit more experimenting this does much better on E230rdf flash could barely move it at full power launch with banking in the combo MF-H Flash Orion GB145lrf even though I'm using a hasbro stadium against duo flash smacks it all over the place once Duo came close to going over the walls if someone can test this combo against MF-H Flash___GB145/S130r2f/rf/lrf,MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang SA165r2f, and a top tier Balro Balro attack combo that would be great
(Aug. 17, 2013  7:09 PM)Lazer Wrote:

through a bit more experimenting this does much better on E230rdf flash could barely move it at full power launch with banking in the combo MF-H Flash Orion GB145lrf even though I'm using a hasbro stadium against duo flash smacks it all over the place once Duo came close to going over the walls if someone can test this combo against MF-H Flash___GB145/S130r2f/rf/lrf,MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang SA165r2f, and a top tier Balro Balro attack combo that would be great

You do realize this is the Zero G stadium, correct? Those are all BB-10 combos. And you stated that it was a Hasbro Stadium so even if it is a shogun steel stadium, It is not legal for WBO testing.
this is for the ZERO-G stadium Tired whoops my bad I thought by ZERO-G top tier list Ginga ment a top tier list of only ZERO-G beys and parts... ugh stupid stupid stupid (smacks self in the face lol) sorry about all that those were combo`s for the BB:10 I was suggesting. I`m really sorry guys and thanks @YUKO RAY14
Bd145 and rdf aren't even zero g parts, that doesn't even make sense.
I got that wrong I ment ZERO-G synchromes only Tired it`s hard to focus when your typing thing with a Wii remote and by typing I mean clicking letters
How are the test results for MF guys? Unfortunately, this thing can't outspin Dragooon Unhappy
How about BSF for sway defense.
Thats already put up there...
I have a few things to say about the list
.Why is Revizer with Dragooon for sway attack? Shouldn't something like Wyvang or Barlo be up there instead?
.I really think Genbull should be with Dragooon F230. It's been used a lot in tournaments lately. I'll try to get some tests sooner or later but it would be better if someone who had an Orange F230 did that.

Everything else looks pretty good. I'm glad this list is coming a long pretty well.
My thoughts on the list:

(Sep. 02, 2013  3:04 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: .Why is Revizer with Dragooon for sway attack? Shouldn't something like Wyvang or Barlo be up there instead?

Thank you Thunderdome! IMO it's just illogical to put up a sway attacker with a defensive synchrom setup... it just doesn't make sense. :\
Done some testing using all zero g stadiums plus hasbro using all launchers with launcher grip extender grip ruber metal support and rubber toggle using all top teir combos MFN zero g and evidence shows that gb145 wb improves defence stamina attack and balance by a average of 75.0723942% improving the win to loss ratio by 85.3274% decreasing the loss probability by 98% Making revizer revizer work better in collaboration with its parts to win 93% of rivals
Do you even know what that was supposed to mean?
I think if you do the math right, it could work nut yeah, do you even know what that was supposed to mean?
(Sep. 14, 2013  10:36 PM)bvsb Wrote: Done some testing using all zero g stadiums plus hasbro using all launchers with launcher grip extender grip ruber metal support and rubber toggle using all top teir combos MFN zero g and evidence shows that gb145 wb improves defence stamina attack and balance by a average of 75.0723942% improving the win to loss ratio by 85.3274% decreasing the loss probability by 98% Making revizer revizer work better in collaboration with its parts to win 93% of rivals

wut... I seriously doubt it.