Your Biggest Phobia

The one I am scared off is zombies since I was small.I know it's fake but I can't watch it on tv.
cockroaches, girls ,and wasps.

reasons
cockroaches:because they are huge!
wasps:because i once saw a documentary about the asian giant hornet and how deadly it is.
girls: JUST KIDDINGSmile
(Dec. 25, 2017  5:11 AM)Kakashi lee Wrote: The one I am scared off is zombies since I was small.I know it's fake but I can't watch it on tv.

Well one thing to tell you my friend, the best place to go to in a Zombie Apocalypse is Costco!

Because they almost have all the equipment
All the food that you can make and eat
The BEST PART OF ALL IS-...............................Zombies can't come in because they aren't Costco members!
(Apocalypse joke)
I fear Fishes a lot I feel like they will stick to my fingers!
Spiders. And heights too, makes me feel dizzy.
(Jul. 05, 2010  3:00 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: knife i dont feel safe when someone has some and not me

I totally understand this. Some people are unpredictable. But fortunately, that's what I think, everyone tries his Best to be nice, friendly and helpful.

(Dec. 25, 2017  5:11 AM)Kakashi lee Wrote: The one I am scared off is zombies since I was small.I know it's fake but I can't watch it on tv.

Same with me, dude. I had so many nightmares with zombies in it, and I knever knew what to Do in these dreams.So yes, I am afraid of zombies as well.
I'm a spheksophobic (fear of wasps)

(Jun. 25, 2017  5:40 AM)MWF Wrote: I do not have a fear of heights. It is a (semi irrational) fear of falling. That is why I don't ride roller coasters.
That is me in a nutshell
Hights, I’m literally petrified of them!
(Feb. 10, 2018  12:50 PM)Maximum beys Wrote: Hights, I’m literally petrified of them!

Sorta agree of having fear of heights, but at the same time enjoying the view.
I also have whippedwitharipcordphbia. It's a fear of getting whipped with a ripcord.
i have a fear of scary movies not trying to get possessed bro
I’m not scared of the dark, I’m just afraid of what’s in the dark. I’m also not afraid of heights, just the thought of falling off
Insects, and maybe weird noises, and scary movies. I don’t really have a super bad one I could think of right now thankfully

Also kinda scared of falling and😵
i may have the biggest fear of bees wasps or anything in general that stings
(Apr. 13, 2020  1:10 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i may have the biggest fear of bees wasps or anything in general that stings

My neighbor keeps bees in their backyard but last week, they just went wild.
(Apr. 13, 2020  1:11 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2020  1:10 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i may have the biggest fear of bees wasps or anything in general that stings

My neighbor keeps bees in their backyard but last week, they just went wild.

thats unfortunate, how many were there?
(Apr. 13, 2020  1:36 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2020  1:11 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: My neighbor keeps bees in their backyard but last week, they just went wild.

thats unfortunate, how many were there?
Enough to make a Beenado
(Apr. 13, 2020  1:40 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2020  1:36 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: thats unfortunate, how many were there?
Enough to make a Beenado

oh god😂
(Apr. 11, 2020  1:02 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I’m not scared of the dark, I’m just afraid of what’s in the dark. I’m also not afraid of heights, just the thought of falling off

Same, I love camping as I am in Scouts but, I once was visiting my grandma through the window recently and a bee was about 2 inches from my face when I turned and saw it (I fell down and screamed).
And also BIG wasp
My biggest phobia is teachertakingmybeybladesphobia

I am deemed worthy of a like from the Cheeto creator.
(Apr. 13, 2020  5:33 PM)Xtend+ Wrote: My biggest phobia is teachertakingmybeybladesphobia

I am deemed worthy of a like from the Cheeto creator.

I got that phobia after loosing my first bey,a Hades from the Half Pipe battle set to the hands of a teacher. Never got it back.