World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Your Biggest Phobia - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Your Biggest Phobia (/Thread-Your-Biggest-Phobia)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

Your Biggest Phobia - gurugulu - Jul. 05, 2010

Talk about your biggest fears here. Don't be ashamed to fear something. My phobia is Nyctophobia. That's right, I'm afraid of the dark. That's why I sleep with a night light. Stems from watching the Grudge commercial when I was like 6.

RE: Youe Biggest Phobia - Pimpju - Jul. 05, 2010

=P i'm scared of spiders, and heights. Both of which cause me to run away/swear my head off.

RE: Youe Biggest Phobia - pegasis105rf - Jul. 05, 2010

knife i dont feel safe when someone has some and not me

RE: Youe Biggest Phobia - gurugulu - Jul. 05, 2010

Did you get it because of an incident? Or you had it forever?

RE: Youe Biggest Phobia - pegasis105rf - Jul. 05, 2010

i cut a piece of my finger and it almost fell of

Wow. Wonder what everyone else is afraid of.

RE: Youe Biggest Phobia - Pimpju - Jul. 05, 2010

my spider fear partly caused by a spider crawling into my ear.

I won't even ask how that happened. lol

RE: Youe Biggest Phobia - TheLVJ - Jul. 05, 2010

I suffer from pteronarcophobia; the fear of flies...

Is that a real fear? How did you get it?

RE: Youe Biggest Phobia - Annoying-Fork - Jul. 05, 2010

When I was very little I was always freaked out by overflowing toilets.

RE: Youe Biggest Phobia - Ash - Jul. 05, 2010

Im afraid of spiders and water...(swimming)

RE: Youe Biggest Phobia - Raykon - Jul. 05, 2010

Spiders. Which is the only one I can actually think of at the moment.

RE: Youe Biggest Phobia - Dude - Jul. 05, 2010

I have a terrible fear of horrible spelling mistakes, like "Youe Biggest Phobia...

Seriously, though, I'm afraid of losing control. Pretty basic, you may say, but it's the only real fear I can think of Uncertain

I made a mistake okay. Don't have to be so mean.

RE: Youe Biggest Phobia - FlamingAura - Jul. 05, 2010

Yeah Dude, That was mean D:

Anyway I was scared of being alone( go on laught at me) not so much anymore. Big spiders give met the creeps, not much real phobias I would say though...

RE: Youe Biggest Phobia - GeneralHawx - Jul. 05, 2010

Hmmm... biggest fear got a lot of fears which ones the scariest? Animals lol not all of them but a lot of them I guess because the dog incident when I was 5 made me realize I couldn't trust animals. What happen was that I was chased by an angry dog for about 10 mins and I ran for my life lol the dog was so friendly when I met him though

RE: Youe Biggest Phobia - Jsc - Jul. 06, 2010

I have some Ligyrophobia; which is the fear of very loud sound or noises. Like four wheelers or especially vacuum cleaners. I can hardly turn the vacuum clear on without cringing... D:

RE: Youe Biggest Phobia - gurugulu - Jul. 06, 2010

You're like a dog. lol No offense.

RE: Youe Biggest Phobia - 桃太郎 - Jul. 06, 2010

Claustrophobic, and I'm terrified of Suzumebashi, or "Asian Giant Hornets". They're responsible for more deaths in Japan than any other animal because their venom disintegrates flesh.

RE: Youe Biggest Phobia - Sin-hunter - Jul. 06, 2010

I'm afraid of heights and wide open spaces in a building all by myself it really keeps me out.

RE: Youe Biggest Phobia - Diamond - Jul. 06, 2010

I think I have Insectophobia. I run around swearing when I see things like wasps in front of me.
However, for some reason, I do like Kabutomushi beetles (Japanese rhinoceros beetle).
Strange...:\

RE: Youe Biggest Phobia - Sora. - Jul. 06, 2010

Uh... Beetles, Roaches, Heights, Water from Heights, The Dark (But only when outside and I'm alone), Drunk People, Clowns.

Oh, and Vacuums, Saw 1 2 3 4 5, Puppets from Horror Movies, Old Age, Pain, Terrorist Attacks, Stick Insects, Leaf Insects, Chili, Blindness, Rare Beyblades/Pokemon Cards/Yugioh Cards getting damaged or lost, My Threads Getting Closed, Muggers, and Being Accused.

RE: Youe Biggest Phobia - Diamond - Jul. 06, 2010

(Jul. 06, 2010  9:15 AM)Sora. Wrote: Uh... Beetles, Roaches, Heights, Water from Heights, The Dark (But only when outside and I'm alone), Drunk People, Clowns.
Ahh, Clowns... how can I forget about them? I freak out when I see one at night...Unhappy

RE: Youe Biggest Phobia - Serotonin - Jul. 06, 2010

(Jul. 06, 2010  9:15 AM)Sora. Wrote: Uh... Beetles, Roaches, Heights, Water from Heights, The Dark (But only when outside and I'm alone), Drunk People, Clowns.

Oh, and Vacuums, Saw 1 2 3 4 5, Puppets from Horror Movies, Old Age, Pain, Terrorist Attacks, Stick Insects, Leaf Insects, Chili, Blindness, Rare Beyblades/Pokemon Cards/Yugioh Cards getting damaged or lost, My Threads Getting Closed, Muggers, and Being Accused.

there's a difference between "your biggest phobia" and "things i am kinda scared of"