Your Biggest Phobia

Talk about your biggest fears here. Don't be ashamed to fear something. My phobia is Nyctophobia. That's right, I'm afraid of the dark. That's why I sleep with a night light. Stems from watching the Grudge commercial when I was like 6.
=P i'm scared of spiders, and heights. Both of which cause me to run away/swear my head off.
knife i dont feel safe when someone has some and not me
Did you get it because of an incident? Or you had it forever?
i cut a piece of my finger and it almost fell of
Wow. Wonder what everyone else is afraid of.
my spider fear partly caused by a spider crawling into my ear.
I won't even ask how that happened. lol
I suffer from pteronarcophobia; the fear of flies...
Is that a real fear? How did you get it?
When I was very little I was always freaked out by overflowing toilets.
Im afraid of spiders and water...(swimming)
Spiders. Which is the only one I can actually think of at the moment.
I have a terrible fear of horrible spelling mistakes, like "Youe Biggest Phobia...

Seriously, though, I'm afraid of losing control. Pretty basic, you may say, but it's the only real fear I can think of Uncertain
I made a mistake okay. Don't have to be so mean.
Yeah Dude, That was mean D:

Anyway I was scared of being alone( go on laught at me) not so much anymore. Big spiders give met the creeps, not much real phobias I would say though...
Hmmm... biggest fear got a lot of fears which ones the scariest? Animals lol not all of them but a lot of them I guess because the dog incident when I was 5 made me realize I couldn't trust animals. What happen was that I was chased by an angry dog for about 10 mins and I ran for my life lol the dog was so friendly when I met him though
I have some Ligyrophobia; which is the fear of very loud sound or noises. Like four wheelers or especially vacuum cleaners. I can hardly turn the vacuum clear on without cringing... D:
You're like a dog. lol No offense.
Claustrophobic, and I'm terrified of Suzumebashi, or "Asian Giant Hornets". They're responsible for more deaths in Japan than any other animal because their venom disintegrates flesh.
I'm afraid of heights and wide open spaces in a building all by myself it really keeps me out.
I think I have Insectophobia. I run around swearing when I see things like wasps in front of me.
However, for some reason, I do like Kabutomushi beetles (Japanese rhinoceros beetle).
Strange...:\
Uh... Beetles, Roaches, Heights, Water from Heights, The Dark (But only when outside and I'm alone), Drunk People, Clowns.

Oh, and Vacuums, Saw 1 2 3 4 5, Puppets from Horror Movies, Old Age, Pain, Terrorist Attacks, Stick Insects, Leaf Insects, Chili, Blindness, Rare Beyblades/Pokemon Cards/Yugioh Cards getting damaged or lost, My Threads Getting Closed, Muggers, and Being Accused.
(Jul. 06, 2010  9:15 AM)Sora. Wrote: Uh... Beetles, Roaches, Heights, Water from Heights, The Dark (But only when outside and I'm alone), Drunk People, Clowns.
Ahh, Clowns... how can I forget about them? I freak out when I see one at night...Unhappy
(Jul. 06, 2010  9:15 AM)Sora. Wrote: Uh... Beetles, Roaches, Heights, Water from Heights, The Dark (But only when outside and I'm alone), Drunk People, Clowns.

Oh, and Vacuums, Saw 1 2 3 4 5, Puppets from Horror Movies, Old Age, Pain, Terrorist Attacks, Stick Insects, Leaf Insects, Chili, Blindness, Rare Beyblades/Pokemon Cards/Yugioh Cards getting damaged or lost, My Threads Getting Closed, Muggers, and Being Accused.

there's a difference between "your biggest phobia" and "things i am kinda scared of"