Your Biggest Phobia

Public speaking; I really cannot do it. It makes me literally want to cry, I skip school just to get out of doing it in English or any other lesson.
I care what people think of me far too much for my own good.

I also hate Jellyfish. Whenever I enter sea water I get paranoid thinking one's going to sting me.
Im afraid that Im too weak to protect my friends and family and other people that I love. Thats one of the reasons I Beyblade I know it sounds stupid but like Tyson said in the first series "Beys are what represent us in battle".
Oh yeah, I'm also afraid of being in complete darkness, and if woods are involved it'll kill me. I guess that'll be a natural fear as if you take away any sense from a human, they'll be pretty freaked out.
(Jul. 11, 2010  2:46 AM)Neeek Wrote: Public speaking; I really cannot do it. It makes me literally want to cry, I skip school just to get out of doing it in English or any other lesson.
I care what people think of me far too much for my own good

I hated public speaking also, In years 7 to 11 I would avoid it as much as possible, also by bunking off. But since 6th form I've become better at it, just because most of the units I did in Travel and Tourism depended on doing it. I had to take a group of teachers around my local town on a guided tour, I was really nervous but once I done it I actually realised it wasn't so bad.
(Jul. 10, 2010  10:57 PM)♥ Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2010  8:07 PM)NOVA Wrote: Arsonphobia yes im afraid of fire because
6 years ago i dropped my teddy into the oven then our kitchen cought fire and i was stuck inside
untill the fire men came

somehow, i imagined you stuck in your oven, since this is the exact sort of weird thing you get up to

Thanatophobia (fear of death/associations of death) is my biggest phobia, probably.
sorry for the misunderstanding ♥
i was stuck inside the kitchen not the oven lol
what kind of insane 8 year old do you think i was

on second thoughts dont answer that
Im also slightly Claustrophobic it freaks me out when people get really close to me or Im in a small room I just feel insecure because I enjoy having an exit nearby. Im afraid of rejection aswell only because its happened a couple times and it hurt me like alot!
(Jul. 12, 2010  2:32 AM)AbhorEvil Wrote: Im also slightly Claustrophobic it freaks me out when people get really close to me or Im in a small room I just feel insecure because I enjoy having an exit nearby. Im afraid of rejection aswell only because its happened a couple times and it hurt me like alot!

I can understand where your fear of rejection comes from; I've seen my fair share. But what I do to cope with it is to not try at all. I just wait for them to come to me. That way, there's no heart-ache, and you can focus on what's really important in your life. PLUS, you have the added benefit of having a GREAT hobby: BEYBLADE! =D
hmm, B. U. G. S.... Big. Ugly. Geuwy. Stuff. < FAILED
seriousely... BONE BREAKING GANGSTA... i just h8 the though of being killed from the inside out Confused
& VIRUS...
Rejection isn't as bad as never trying IMO. I prefer to be rejected and mvoe on rather than think about all the "what if"s.
I am scared of quite a few things; namely spiders, craneflies, heights, pitch darkness, narrow/cramped spaces and being locked in and not being able to get out.
lol but from a mathematical point of view, your percentage of getting turned down is quite low when you wait for them to come to you (for obvious reasons). But in all seriousness, if you're afraid of rejection, just make yourself available and wait. Also, if you feel it's necessary like I did, get some new and appealing clothes. Mine were horrid.. But for the most part, that's what I've been doing, and it's going well.
I'm scared of Clowns and Spiders, Dear carp those things freak me out
I'm afraid of the taxman (seriously),poverty and eviction.
claustrophobia,minor case
i am scared of spiders,death,the dark(if theirs moonlight or something or other people are around i am not so scared and finally clowns
(Jul. 12, 2010  6:34 AM)桃太郎 Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2010  2:32 AM)AbhorEvil Wrote: Im also slightly Claustrophobic it freaks me out when people get really close to me or Im in a small room I just feel insecure because I enjoy having an exit nearby. Im afraid of rejection aswell only because its happened a couple times and it hurt me like alot!

I can understand where your fear of rejection comes from; I've seen my fair share. But what I do to cope with it is to not try at all. I just wait for them to come to me. That way, there's no heart-ache, and you can focus on what's really important in your life. PLUS, you have the added benefit of having a GREAT hobby: BEYBLADE! =D

Im also scared of it in a way.

Not the moment when it happens, but I would have a hard time facing someone at school everyday afterwards with the awkward feeling.
Bringin' this thread to a whole 'nother level:

Rejection

I fear rejection. I fear asking a girl out will end up with her saying flat out "You're funny" (I am, but that's not the point here). I fear being hated by others, so to not do that I often find myself trying to please everyone, despite the fact it might not be what I actually want.

Future

I fear my future. I look at what I've done, and see that there's a lot left to be desired. Despite the potential for greatness being there, I'm often lax when it came to school. I still don't have a career path I'm 100% committed to.
Thanks for reminding me i fear my future too XD
I'm also scared of the fact that I remember my own birth True Story.
The average human being usually cannot retain information from the age of three years or younger. You must be a super genius then. lol

And @ Jsc: I know how that feels (the whole seeing her each day after the rejection thing). If it really bothers you, you can try and talk to her (about her day, schedule, and stuff like that) as if nothing happened. It show that you are both mature, and confident. And women dig the confidence in guys. =) Good luck!!!

I'm also afraid of witnessing deaths in movies; gory ones in particular.. =S
Hmmm well i used to be afraid of public speaking until i saw a video about conquering that fear. Other then that i guess ive got necrophobia
(Jul. 16, 2010  8:04 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: The average human being usually cannot retain information from the age of three years or younger. You must be a super genius then. lol

My friends Say I could be possessed
i used to be a little afraid of spiders...now unless 1 is crawling on me i am not afraid.
yeah im the opposite im afraid if their like dangling in my face
and i am in therapy for my arsonphobia and im so close to being able to say

IM NOT AFRAID
(eminem refrence for all you noobs out there)