Your Biggest Phobia

I've gotten over my fear of death (with a sonic game funnily enough) so prob being the last one to die in my family, so I dont live through all of my families and Friends deaths.
I have developed a smaller phobia of flying, I think my biggest fears are losing my family and friends. I also have an irrational fear of war.
My biggest fear is spongebob squarepants
(Jul. 12, 2020  5:14 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Kars the friendly pillerman 
Dio the Vampire
(Jul. 12, 2020  6:34 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2020  5:14 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Kars the friendly pillerman 
Dio the Vampire

Kakyoin fake with the cherry
(Jul. 12, 2020  6:42 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2020  6:34 AM)kai edits Wrote: Dio the Vampire

Kakyoin fake with the cherry
Rero Rero rero rero oh I drop my cherry jotaro
i have 1 fear, but its not really a fear, worms just really, really disgust me
Bugs are mega suck
Ive have a small fear of Siren Head (though it may or not be real)
its ironic, since i love spiders and have a pet spider, but i get disgusted by worms
(Jul. 17, 2020  11:45 AM)Koala Spriggan Wrote: its ironic, since i love spiders and have a pet spider, but i get disgusted by worms

I have fear eating cherries and ice cream and spongebob
Elevator doors they are terrifying
the biggest fear is having family and friends murdered in front of me. the second biggest fear is natural heights, like mountains and cliffs, but I ain't scared of things like planes and roller coasters. The third biggest is death by strangling. congratulations, yall now know the best ways to torture me.
I have a fear of the dark and being along (I had nightmares as a kid that still scar me to this day).
Bugs. If I see a bug in my room it’s theirs now
One of the main nightmares was the devil was sleeping next to me and if I moved he would brutally stab me
(Sep. 18, 2020  3:14 PM)Dacatman Wrote: One of the main nightmares was the devil was sleeping next to me and if I moved he would brutally stab me

That’s pretty scary. I might turn that into a horror story to tell to little kids
(Sep. 18, 2020  3:16 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  3:14 PM)Dacatman Wrote: One of the main nightmares was the devil was sleeping next to me and if I moved he would brutally stab me

That’s pretty scary. I might turn that into a horror story to tell to little kids
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I have fear eating cherries and ice cream and spongebob also blood[/font]
(Sep. 18, 2020  3:23 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  3:16 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: That’s pretty scary. I might turn that into a horror story to tell to little kids
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I have fear eating cherries and ice cream and spongebob also blood[/font]

20 hour rero splash.
(Sep. 18, 2020  3:24 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  3:23 PM)kai edits Wrote: [font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I have fear eating cherries and ice cream and spongebob also blood[/font]

20 hour rero splash.

I recently got over my fear of cherries and blood because of JoJo bizarre adventures