Your Biggest Phobia

(Sep. 28, 2020  4:12 AM)powerboi Wrote: my phobia (this is fake) is dogphobia

dogphobia? smh. Doggophobia is the way to go.
Spider: oh so you’re approaching me, instead of running you’re coming towards me

Me: bye the room’s yours now
(Sep. 28, 2020  2:33 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Spider: oh so you’re approaching me, instead of running you’re coming towards me

ice cream truck: approaches
Ice cream man: hey, u gotta get in to get the ice cream, this truck is made differently
Me: *bass drops* RUN Supaburn
(Sep. 28, 2020  4:05 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  2:33 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Spider: oh so you’re approaching me, instead of running you’re coming towards me

ice cream truck: approaches
Ice cream man: hey, u gotta get in to get the ice cream, this truck is made differently

Spiders are terrifying they have 8 legs!
(Sep. 28, 2020  4:10 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  4:05 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: ice cream truck: approaches

Spiders are terrifying they have 8 legs!

child kidnappers are terrifying, they sell hundreds of legs. and arms, heads, and bodies, all attached to some poor kids who thought there was candy in the van. (honestly, I should add this to list of my phobias, these ppl freak me out.)
(Sep. 28, 2020  4:21 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  4:10 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Spiders are terrifying they have 8 legs!

child kidnappers are terrifying, they sell hundreds of legs. and arms, heads, and bodies, all attached to some poor kids who thought there was candy in the van. (honestly, I should add this to list of my phobias, these ppl freak me out.)

Kidnappers is not a phobia but a fear that almost everyone has.
(Sep. 28, 2020  4:24 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  4:21 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: child kidnappers are terrifying, they sell hundreds of legs. and arms, heads, and bodies, all attached to some poor kids who thought there was candy in the van. (honestly, I should add this to list of my phobias, these ppl freak me out.)

Kidnappers is not a phobia but a fear that almost everyone has.

fair
fnaf lol i hate it its scary lol jk but stil
(Sep. 28, 2020  2:30 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  4:12 AM)powerboi Wrote: my phobia (this is fake) is dogphobia

dogphobia? smh. Doggophobia is the way to go.

thanks for the correct phobia (didn't know if i was spelling right)
(Sep. 28, 2020  7:48 PM)powerboi Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  2:30 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: dogphobia? smh. Doggophobia is the way to go.

thanks for the correct phobia (didn't know if i was spelling right)

it was a joke lol, is actually called Cynophobia
I have a fear of heights, cockroaches, and loud noises, especially at night.

When I was going out with my dad fishing I was in my backyard getting something when Some teens in our neighborhood with loud and scary cars come out of nowhere The noise was like HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVOOOOOOOOOOOOHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVOOOOOOOOO and I got so scared that when I hear loud noises my flight or fight activates
I'm afraid of Spiders, Coconuts and that one day, i'll be forgotten.
My friends scared of snakes.
I have a fear of cherries since the rero rero rero incident.
This thread should be renamed how to torture everyone on the wbo lol
Nyctophobia
Trypophobia (for God´s name DO NOT search that)
and Lepidopterophobia (yes I am afraid of butterflies)
(Nov. 04, 2020  9:32 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Nyctophobia

for #2, you must really hate Zephyr/Zephyr' lol

Also, i don't have the third one, but it makes some sense, they do look kinda weird and some are poisonous

*Crying in fear*

I SEARCHED IT!!!!!
Smithicide

My mind is now permanently scarred. I thought that Typophobia was the fear of Keyboards/Typewriters.
(Nov. 05, 2020  1:48 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:

*Crying in fear*

I SEARCHED IT!!!!!
Smithicide

My mind is now permanently scarred. I thought that Typophobia was the fear of Keyboards/Typewriters.

it is called TRYpophobia not TYpophobia
I know right it is scary, we will never recover and every night that you forget about it, it will come back
im scared of being murdered... whats that phobia called?
(Sep. 28, 2020  4:40 PM)beykid44 Wrote: fnaf lol i hate it its scary lol jk but stil

I remember when I was a STUPID kid (nothing changed till this day but OK) and played Fnaf thinking it was a scooby doo game
I now hat FNAF and cant even sleep sometimes till this day because of it
(i am 14 )
(Nov. 06, 2020  1:35 AM)LEOBBG Wrote: im scared of being murdered... whats that phobia called?

(Nov. 06, 2020  1:35 AM)LEOBBG Wrote: im scared of being murdered... whats that phobia called?
Deaphobia