Your Biggest Phobia

(Apr. 13, 2020  5:33 PM)Xtend+ Wrote: My biggest phobia is teachertakingmybeybladesphobia

I am deemed worthy of a like from the Cheeto creator.

I’m honored that someone else is honored when I like their post lol
Official Phobia:
Bearingwearingdowntofarsoicannotuseitcompetitivlyanymorephobia

Cut Up:
Bearing wearing down so that I can not use it competitively anymore phobia.
i also have AstroPhobia which is the fear of thunderstorms
I’m afraid of life and death (don’t feel like listing all the reasons why here
i fear fear the most because without fear i wouldn't be scared of anything is what i fear the most is what causes fear which is fear
What scares me the most is the sound of launchers clicking, All those poor launchers...
It’s not really mine but a detective on tv has 413 phobias including milk elevators and other stuff
I got a bit of a phobia when it comes to swings since the time as a kid i jumped off of one and hurt my back. I pretty much just got the wind knocked out of me, but was able to get up with minor back bruises. Sure this was many, many years ago, but I still can't look at a swing the right way.
my phobia is the phobia of humanity (dying alone)
My phobia is of the unknown, which leads into my fear of deep water, the dark, and space.
My biggest fear is snakes, they don't have any arms or legs!
I could say that arturas and many other things, I am afraid of many things
I'm afraid of eternity. Thinking about what is after haunts me.
Bear traps
(Apr. 14, 2020  4:30 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i also have AstroPhobia which is the fear of thunderstorms

I had that when I was younger. I literally would freak out when it was raining.
My phobia is...
losingamatchduringabeybladetournamentphobia
Waking up and everyone I love being gone. Having to walk this world alone is scary. Losing my wife and kids would be devastating.
my new phobia is the new Murder Hornets that apparently are in the US now, so uh ya more reason to stay indoors i guess
I'm scared of a slow and painful death.
my biggest fear is failing. Or not giving my best effort at things.
One of my biggest fears in the past was koumphounophobia, the fear of buttons XD.
(May. 13, 2020  3:35 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: my new phobia is the new Murder Hornets that apparently are in the US now, so uh ya more reason to stay indoors i guess
I saw this post on THIS forum and thought "wow, that's irony".
[Image: _dX1-j9wRyh-zWTwzbS89pi7_CXrlfZPGUhbuC8P...-w4S98eNIE]

The year though
(May. 13, 2020  4:13 PM)Dacatman Wrote:
(May. 13, 2020  3:35 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: my new phobia is the new Murder Hornets that apparently are in the US now, so uh ya more reason to stay indoors i guess
I saw this post on THIS forum and thought "wow, that's irony".
[Image: _dX1-j9wRyh-zWTwzbS89pi7_CXrlfZPGUhbuC8P...-w4S98eNIE]

The year though
thats kinda terrifying to think about right there, *sees the post was 10 yrs ago* ah *oof* here we go again...