Your Biggest Phobia

Assembling the takara uriel 2 but I went ahead anyway after many warnings and killed the clips and spin gear. Luckily it sorta survived
Phantom Spider from V-Force. Ugh!
im really scared of heights darkness and trypophobia trust dont wanna search that on internet

(Oct. 01, 2015  7:39 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2015  1:49 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: Well, I'm scared of ghosts in general. And being alone in dark places, especially houses.

Exact same here, but I should probably stop watching those ghost or murder call videos, I get way too paranoid.

mee too
(Jun. 23, 2017  11:34 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: im really scared of heights darkness and trypophobia trust dont wanna search that on internet

Just searched that and well, now I'm hungry for crumpets and butter haha, can't really say I have a phobia, course i'm scared of certain thing or just don't mess with them eg people jumping in shark cages or sleeping with tiger or bungee jumping etc, stupidness like that haha, but I'd have to say failing is my worse fear it can cripple me sometimes from doing stuff
I do not have a fear of heights. It is a (semi irrational) fear of falling. That is why I don't ride roller coasters.
(Jun. 25, 2017  5:40 AM)MWF Wrote: I do not have a fear of heights. It is a (semi irrational) fear of falling. That is why I don't ride roller coasters.

I don't fear heights or the falling. I'm more afraid of the impact. haha
tickling (to a hilarious degree) and chocking. ^-^
Fear of losing things. I mean I just freak out too much if i think if I'm not able to see someone ever again, lose something or forget something forever. now I have improved and don't worry as much as I beleive I should focus on finding solution then worrying and got bit more responsible. Though that time due to it I got high BP.
I'm scared of being locked in alone. Like if I was stuck in an elevator alone i'd be freaked out but if there's someone with me or even my dog I'd be ok. A dark box would be the biggest fear like I would never lie down in a closed coffin just fun or hide in the closet. If that makes sense hahaha
Im a monophobe

Scared of being alone
My biggest phobia is snakes cause of their slimy slithering scally body!
My biggest phobias are wolf spiders (don't google it and look them in the face!), never ending pain and hell.
REPTILES. They freak me out so much, even harmless ones like Iguanas.
Being alone at night, heights, terrorist attacks, nuclear weapons, swimming
I have Nyctophobia (Fear of Dark) and Trypophobia (well, I think you may know this one. Just don't search up lotus seeds or googly eye face)
I am afraid of..... ._.
I'm afraid of women
They are all so scary! Holy dang... The way they walk, the way they talk, the way they wave at people... AHHHH
I am afraid of ghosts....well previously I wasnt....then I experienced something which changed my life and belief on ghosts....even when I watched conjuring with my brother and his friend....I was like...kill me now or I will break the T.V
*Old fears*

Dark places
I used to be scared of the dark because of aliens, zombie, and other fictional monsters when I was in preschool-3rd grade. My father and sister put up so many scary movies like Cave, Aliens, 8-legged Freak, and other monster movies while I was doing homework(got used to the screaming and the jumpscares). Because of this stunt, I think that the horror films with screaming is noisy to focus on homework.

Clowns
I never liked clowns ever since I was in 1st grade and watched the movie "It". To be honest, I wasn't really scared of them, but they were very creepy. Because of that, I learned some martial arts like Tae Kwan Do (and from my father ) (at 4th-7th grade?)in case of any situation. It was very helpful to learn some self-defense on Halloween and in elementary through middle school (which that I seriously do not want to get into).

Spiders
Too afraid to get poisoned, lol

Sharks
No thanks to Jaws, but that's the Circle of Life for ya.

Frogs
Was explained about some "certain" frog having poison in their slime (poison dart frog). But as soon as I read of frog dishes, I had second thoughts.

Beach
Was too afraid to go into the water because of stingrays, Jellyfish, crabs, etc. But now I see most of them as food. :p
Hmm....what exactly is Halloween??
I dont know anything about it...
(Jul. 19, 2017  12:11 PM)Eleanor Wrote: Hmm....what exactly is Halloween??
I dont know anything about it...

Google it. Wink
Why havent I thought about it??.....thanx...I totally forgot about google....he he he
My fears are being alone, darkness, arachnids, insects, and that moth with tentacles.
I am scared of fishes...sharks...whales and any marine STUPID creatures that have bad looking face like ore-fish...ewwwww!!
i have two tied phobias oddly enough
1: my first phobia is a rather rare one, i cant stand seeing people scratch their nails on the paper of books nor do i please when i do it myself
2: songs with frequency levels that are way too high can make me feel uncomfortable
although they may seem serious they are not too bad
(Nov. 19, 2017  12:27 AM)Zeutron Wrote: i have two tied phobias oddly enough
1: my first phobia is a rather rare one, i cant stand seeing people scratch their nails on the paper of books nor do i please when i do it myself
2: songs with frequency levels that are way too high can make me feel uncomfortable
although they may seem serious they are not too bad

These probably are not phobias... Just the things you feel uncomfortable with... Phobia is when you are afraid of things.