0%
cosmic pegasis
0%
big bang pegasis
40.00%
samurai pegasis
60.00%
Total: 100% 5 vote(s)
Ok than let's go with combo tournaments. What about just single combo battles?
Yeah that's fine, I think I can have a bracket up, in a few hours, pm me for a spot: limit 16 participants.
Im not from da states!
what's the difference between the 2 divisons and wich should I join
Dude you've already joined, this will result in a warning, next you will be fired, goes same for everyone else.
(Jul. 28, 2013  9:14 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Dude you've already joined, this will result in a warning, next you will be fired, goes same for everyone else.

he shall not be fired
He will if he continues to spam the thread.
you have no authority to do so.
I didn't say I'd fire him.
Team Announcement. Ethan H, UltimiteOrion, and Leone 7 have been Promoted. Leone 7 is in charge of Beyblade Combo Ideas[really need you to do this], Ethan H is in charge of Battle Tactics, UltimiteOrion is in charge of Tournament Attendances. So I hope your happy with your new positions. Triforce correct me if I got them wrong.
Ultimite Orion is in charge of training
Okay thanks. BTW what is Meteo L-Drago CH120XF classified as again.
where are the rankings of team members
we got rid of them because their were too many complaints
You forgot that I am in charge of Team banners and things like that.
I quit dis team, it seems too hostile
Okay but we are not hostile we're just very serious about what we commit to.
Many things are changing. Sora we still need to talk about my squad.
I'll be leaving the team. Just doesn't seem very proactive in terms of offline activity & I think I'm on the older end of members anyway. Sorry, guys. Good luck with everything!
Hey, sorry guys, but this isn't the team for me. I'm resigning.
carp we're losing bladers Tired we gotta have some team tournaments or somthing.
Supreme one, what if I told you that there will be a tournament coming up in NJ?
(Aug. 04, 2013  2:09 AM)Triforceblader Wrote: Supreme one, what if I told you that there will be a tournament coming up in NJ?

The Supreme One moved to Florida.
I've gotta get some people blading in my area. I'm pretty sure I'm the only blader from Massachusetts in this group.
Oh glob. We are losing members.