0%
cosmic pegasis
0%
big bang pegasis
40.00%
samurai pegasis
60.00%
Total: 100% 5 vote(s)
Yo, could Team Blackfire be an alliance team??
I might join by the way, and I'm the senator of Blackfire.
I applied for that team once. I watched them. They seem like a pretty good team to have an alliance with. So yeah sure. P.M. me if you want to join.
I think they should join
Okay I am reopening my beyblade design contest agaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!! So everyone I hope you participate!!!!
Alliance with The BeyBrawlers? Hmm?
(Aug. 20, 2013  10:00 PM)Sorablader Wrote: Okay I am reopening my beyblade design contest agaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!! So everyone I hope you participate!!!!

Guess what? MY TOURNAMENT GOT APPROVED OMG BBG OMG BBG!!!!!
OMG BBG OMG BBG Ahhh!!!!! Really? Wow wish I could come.
aww wish you could go..
Check the UPCOMING EVENTS...
New Jersey and you are on the wrong thread to ask this question. Go here instead:http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-8-24-13-West-Windsor-NJ-Battle-By-The-Lake
(Aug. 22, 2013  9:50 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: New Jersey and you are on the wrong thread to ask this question. Go here instead:Battle By The Lake
Fixed it.
you didn't type anything
I just edited it a few minutes ago.
Sorry for the Double Post. We have just accepted two new members; Jacolal and diblee123.
Yay they are both good bladers! Can you please rank me and everyone else on the OP?
Hold on...I will do that in a few minutes. Check my previous post for update...
So... um... if i am, what squad will I be? I am a fairly strong blader, I think.
You get to have your own because you live in the UK SmileSmile
So um.. Can you update the first page and put me on list.
And rank me?
I can't rank any of you yet. I need info...
Thanks for accepting me as a member of the team and I hope to make you guys proud.
(Aug. 25, 2013  12:26 AM)Sorablader Wrote: I can't rank any of you yet. I need info...

I have the info if tou want it, but O sont have diblee or jacoloal's ranking.
Can you please add a UK division or squad on the op if its not too much trouble.